Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 11:30 am

Rin offered a nod, holding the vinyls carefully, though her eyes had begun to wander, once more. "What do you do, athletically? Academy students have to maintain a high level of fitness, after all..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 11:33 am

"I go to the gym sometimes. Also, notice how some of the graffiti works I showed you are really high up." Takumi responded, smiling at Rin. He was in the NOT class, and his level of fitness wasn't enough to push him up to EAT alone, but it's not like he couldn't keep up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 11:35 am

She nodded, thinking to herself. Walking around, she nodded for him to follow, still thinking. Eventually, she spoke, once more. "Have you ever tried rock climbing?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 11:42 am

Takumi shook his head to answer the question and then waited for a reason as to why the question was asked in the first place. He couldn't think of it, even if it might have been obvious.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 11:48 am

"Would you like to?" The meister asked, not missing a beat in conversation, expression clearly earnest, gentle smile genuine as she met his gaze with her own.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 12:50 pm

"Might be fun." He said, not giving away any clue as to whether he was enthusiastic about the prospect or not. He just looked as he did before; somewhat fascinated with everything.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 1:58 pm

Honestly, she wasn't quite sure what she could do to get any true enthusiasm out of him, outside of some form of art exchange. It didn't surprise her, totally, but it certainly made things difficult. Silently, she made her way to the checkout counter, paying for the array of parcels.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 3:14 pm

Rather than wait for Rin at the counter, he stood by the door and waited there, instead. He wondered about rock climbing. Would it be fun, or not? He couldn't decide on what he thought, so shrugged instead. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 3:20 pm

His meister wasn't even aware of what he was shrugging about, but was unsurprised by it, nonetheless. Walking out of the shop with him, she looked around once more, unaware of where to go to continue the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10