Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 3:34 pm

Instantly, the bandages flared up, the purple, glowing soul energy redirecting the attack, as it was the same energy that had created it. Thoughtlessly, she channeled it over to an already-dead tree, that had not, as of yet, been removed. Glancing over at it, she passed the brush to her other hand, shaking the first one out from the crackling static that remained. "We need to work on that."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 3:40 pm

'We need to work on that.' Is what she said. Takumi was thoroughly confused by this, as it sounded as if she said that there was something going on here that wasn't just a meister trying a weapon she found to match her wavelength. That couldn't be right, right? Takumi mulled this over in his head, before resorting to just asking, rather than assuming things. "We? Don't you, somebody from a big family, with such control over their wavelength, already have a weapon? I assumed that you would..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 3:43 pm

"I just moved here," she said, putting brush to canvas again, testing the coloring at first green, then brown, writing out stone. "I have great control, yes, but my wavelength is unique. I don't pair easily." At this, she set the canvas down, stepping away and waiting to see what the word would bring up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 4:02 pm

The only thing that happened with the canvas, was that a stone popped out of it, mossy and generally covered in dirt. It didn't do anything fancy. However, Takumi's reaction o being told that this girl, whom he matched with, and whom was interested in his weapon form, didn't already have a partner was quite a bit less dull. He transformed back into his human form, and, with wide, hopeful eyes, stared right at Rin. "Does that mean you'll be my meister?" He asked, stepping towards Rin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 4:22 pm

She sat up straighter as she watched him, one leg crossed over the other. For the most part, she kept her expression neutral and indifferent, but she slowly offered him an encouraging, accepting smile at his eagerness. "I thought that would be assumed?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 4:45 pm

Takumi's hopefuly expression evolved into one of elation. He jumped up in the air with a big whoop, thrusting his arms up to boot. He laughed as he landed, only barely stopping himself from jumping at and hugging the girl he met less than an hour ago. "I found a meister! Haha!" He finally shouted, letting himself fall down into sitting on the ground.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 4:49 pm

Her eyebrow cocked upwards, both surprise and amusement painted on her face as she watched the strangely overjoyed boy. "You're aware that we barely know what you do? Have you tried painting, on your own?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 5:02 pm

Takumi had calmed down somewhat when asked this question, and answered it by transforming his finger into the brush as he had done before, though this time with the bristles. Pointing at it, he explained: "It's got no paint. Nothing happens if I dip it in ordinary paint. The handle doesn't sparkle. I think I have to have a meister."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 5:09 pm

Rin paused, reaching out, seeing if touching the bristles had an effect.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 5:19 pm

When touched, the bristles of the brush changed colour for a moment, and only where Rin's fingers were; clearly not enough to paint with. "I mean, I think I make wavelength pictures come to life. That seems to be what is happening."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 5:19 pm

She watched the brush for a moment, standing after a time and reaching her hand out. "You know what splatter painting is?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 5:23 pm

Takumi stood up from the ground, once again brushing himself off. He nodded in answer to Rin's question, before transforming into his full weapon form in her hand. "Wanna try it?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 5:28 pm

"We'll need to find somewhere that we can," She said, passing him between her hands. "You could potentially get volatile very quickly. Do you know somewhere that we can go?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 5:34 pm

"Training grounds. That place is torn up already, so it's fine." Takumi said, as a suggestion, from within his weapon form. "I don't really know anywhere else..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 5:53 pm

Rin nodded, holding her hand out for him to shift back. "You might want to pack up your things, first."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 5:59 pm

Turning back from his weapon form once more, Takumi quickly went about gathering the easel, stool and everything else he brought. Once dismantled, he had everything in a bag slung over his shoulder, save for the partly finished painting of the estate, which he held in his hand. He was ready to follow Rin, whenever she set off.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 4:55 pm

The lady looked at him for a moment, both surprised at and impressed with his speed, though she made a mental note of the fact that this could potential mean that he could get sloppy. Saying nothing, she began the trek to the Academy, leaving him in tow. She kept silent, waiting for him to start conversation, mentally tallying how long it took him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 5:17 pm

Takumi followed silently for a while, behind Rin. It was quite a while before he spoke, to break the silence and to ask a question; "What should I call you? If you know Japanese then it would feel weird for me to be calling you by your first name." Since this person knew kanji, Takumi also assumed that she knew the language which they were associated the most.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 5:48 pm

The slightest twitch of a smirk turned up the corner of her mouth, opposite him. Her eyes danced with a slight hint of a mischievous edge, a rather unbecoming tactic of her, but she might as well have some fun, now that this boy had some indication of what and who she was. "Aijin works just fine." Rin said, offering up the Japanese equivalent to 'Mistress' in response to his rather innocent question.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 6:15 pm

"Not what I meant!" Takumi quickly shouted shaking both his arms in front of himself and shaking his head hard enough to make his hat fly off; he caught it quickly thereafter, however. "I meant like honorifics! Like, Toromaki-what?" He asked, having clarified. He was well aware of the myriad of ways that she could turn even this on him. He would be ready, this time!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 6:18 pm

She let herself grinning, looking sidelong at him though not letting him truly see the expression. Her tone held a hint of the joke of her previous words, but she was all seriousness when she mentioned the honorific. "In that case..." Her amethyst eyes shone like a sunrise as they caught the rays of the nearly mid-day sun, "Denka would be appropriate."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 6:28 pm

Takumi almost thought she would choose something sensible. Wrong. Apparently this Toromaki family thought of themselves as royalty; probably were, for all Takumi knew. But, he wouldn't go around calling his meister, 'highness.' "Rin-chan it is, then." His expression was perfectly deadpan as he said that, not even his eyes betraying his inward grin. He highly doubted someone who seemed so serious could be moved by something so simple, but he tried it nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 6:32 pm

Her eyes turned towards him, the purple depths catching every ounce of fire in the sun. "Sana." She bargained, an innocent enough claim, but there was a coldness to the tone that showed she caught both that he was joking and that there was still the barest hint of disrespect in his words.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 6:36 pm

Takumi nodded at her proposal, still deadpan though now without forcing it., before saying, finally, what he would call her for now: "Toromaki-sama."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2016, 6:42 pm

She nodded at this, letting her expression relaxed, "Amaterasu-kun?" The words were offered in return, a hint of an edge to her voice that showed she was unsure of whether he would like her to address him with honorifics as well or merely refer to him by his first name. Either option would be fine with her, though it seemed apparent that the both of them would be teasing back and forth in regards to titles and the like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next