Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 8:37 pm

After a time, she backed out of his photos, moving to his contacts to add herself in before handing it back to him. "You should see about getting some of those showcased," she suggested, shrugging as she looked ahead of them, both. They'd be nearing the training grounds, soon.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2016, 9:02 pm

Takumi took his phone back and pocketed it again, the addition to his contacts going unnoticed. At the suggestion, he shrugged. "If someone asks to showcase it, I'll let them. Just like when people ask me to make things for them."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 5:57 pm

Rin nodded, thinking as she moved to get through the gates towards the grounds. If the partnership worked out, she could see herself asking to by a piece or two off of the boy, to keep at one estate or the other. He had a talent, and art had a way of capturing the essence of a soul, a mode of expression that left someone bare to their core, expressive and pure.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:26 pm

Takumi followed up to the grounds like before, though looking more cheery. Dropping his stuff to the floor, and leaning his painting against it, he transformed once more into the weapon form he had so little hope for before that day.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:32 pm

She took the weapon easily, catching it in mid-air. Smiling into the shine of the handle, she made her way towards the targets. stretching out a length of her bandage with her wavelength, she began writing on it. The first in yellow, Spark.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 6:54 pm

Just like before, the character shone, providing a delay, before a charge seemed to form around it. It would jump to the nearest conductive object, just as it had before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:16 pm

Rin fought to control the spark, trying to direct her own wavelength towards one of the targets. If nothing else, she succeeded in sending one of her own bandages towards it. It wasn't the intent, but perhaps the spark would follow.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:21 pm

Since the bandage wasn't conductive, and there was nothing close enough for the spark to jump, the charge stayed on the character written on the end, up until it was close enough to the target. Then it jumped, just like it had the first time, with similar results.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:32 pm

Rin stared at the bandage curiously as she drew it back to herself, unsure of how she could make it work. Even with the elements deriving from her own wavelength, they were volatile enough that they posed a very real threat, even to her. As such, fire would likely be best left avoiding. Closing her eyes, she though for a bit before laughing.

"Remember Pocket Monsters?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:39 pm

From within the weapon came the distorted voice of Takumi, or rather, a noise of surprise. Rin started laughing suddenly? And pocket monsters? Huh? "Yeah, I remember... Why?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 7:46 pm

The lady grinned, retracting her bandage fully. Moving her arm so that she could write on her palm, she painted out water pulse in blue. Quickly, she turned her palm near the nearest in-tact target, hoping that the idea would work.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:00 pm

"I see now!" Takumi exclaimed, as the words started to glow, and became exactly what was expected. It seemed that not only that which was written went into the effect of the characters. After the target was destroyed, Takumi said, with excitement: "Try this: Bakuhatsu shōgeki! Then hit something with the character!"

OOC: Impact explosive, or at least Google Translate reckons that it is.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:07 pm

Rin nodded, remembering the characters for the words he mentioned. Locating the end of one of her bandages, she jotted them down before stretching the bandage out. Targeting an unsuspecting practice dummy, she flicked the tip of the bandage against it, hitting the burlap surface with the painted Kanji.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:22 pm

Blowing both the end of the bandage and most of the dummy away, the explosion wasn't that large, though the heat would certainly be felt by Rin. When the fire and smoke cleared, still-burning stump for a dummy was there, along with smoldering pieces of wood, straw and burlap scattered across the place. "That's fun."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:23 pm

The meister rolled her eyes, but a smirk was on her face as she severed the damaged bandage away. Looking into the surface of the brush handle, she let him see the expression that meant victory and agreement for him. "Anything else you would like to try?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:34 pm

"No. I'd like to know how such a sophisticated lady knows of a kids cartoon like Pokémon." Takumi asked, now that he though about it somewhat. "Not something I would have expected from a noble like yourself, Toromaki-sama."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:45 pm

The meister offered a light-hearted laugh, shrugging. "I did have a childhood." She reminded him, thinking back. "Plus, our family's made trips to Japan over the years. Spoiled little rich girl, you think I haven't heard of Pokemon?" Rin grinned at him, awaiting his response, brow raised.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:49 pm

"Well, I guess that makes sense..." Takumi said, almost defeated, but then continued on, after he thought of more, "You looked excited to be doing that, with the water pulse. And, most people don't remember the names of the moves from their childhood."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 8:52 pm

Rin waved off the words as if they were nothing, refocusing on the color blue and writing scald. Flicking the bandage, she sent it at the still-burning dummy stump nearby.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2016, 9:06 pm

After the next move fired away, Takumi transformed back into his human form again. "You play the games, don't you. That move is new." He said, matter-of-factly, and almost accused the girl, looking very smug, with his arms crossed and smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 11:40 am

"Only Gen V," she said, smirking slightly, watching him as she mimiced his body language, "Gen VII isn't even out yet."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 11:55 am

"A fair lady, belonging to a noble household," He began, his smile growing with his pause. "Spends her time playing Pokémon. It's funny to me, for some reason. Just because at first glance, you seem really distant, lost in high society, and then you act like a normal girl, and the contrast is really weird."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 5:17 pm

Rin shrugged, not seeing an issue with it, herself. "Is painting not normal, or do you find it fitting enough for my station?" She knew the answer before she asked the question, but he was a fellow artist.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 5:30 pm

"It's normal to me, but not to everyone, so I guess so." Takumi said, and shrugged, dropping his arms and placing them behind his back. "Want to try anything else with my weapon form? I kinda interrupted there, sorry..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2016, 5:53 pm

"We could try drawing on other things," The Toromaki said, looking around and finally spotting a wall that was probably supposed to actually be used for climbing, motioning for him to follow her as she made her way over. "Maybe you can be used for traps. Have you tried painting, on your own? With your weapon form, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next