Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 9:31 am

Only a moment after entering the shop himself Takumi had wandered off to take a look around. Though he didn't usually browse music in stores, he was quite interested in it; music was a form of art, too.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 9:38 am

Smiling when he, surprisingly, left her side, Rin proceeded towards the back to retrieve some supplies to help maintain the new grand piano Ace had purchased for the estate.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:02 am

Even though he so enthusiastically ran off to take a look around the store, he ended up standing around looking at the vinyl selection. He probably wouldn't even buy any of them...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:07 am

Perhaps not the best place for him to hover, Rin was over there after the piano supplies, basket draped lazily on her arm as she looked for something to play in the house. Raising a brow, she wandered over to him, curious.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:23 am

Takumi browsed through anything that his eye landed on. He would take a vinyl off the shelf, read what it was and then put it back, very rarely actually looking too interested in the contents. It was a hit and miss strategy to finding anything, and it was mostly misses. There wasn't really any rhyme or reason to the genre which he picked from either.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:24 am

Rin shook her head, realizing that she should have been expecting this. "Have you found anything?" She asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:29 am

"A lot of things I don't think I'd like." Takumi responded, as he put away another vinyl. "It's much easier finding music online. You don't have to pay as much, either." He concluded, shrugging. "Did you get anything?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:34 am

Rin shrugged, holding out the basket, "Ace got a new grand piano to replace the old family one that rotted away. I'm making sure we have things to maintain it." She gestured towards the vinyls. "Have you seen any classical?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:40 am

"I'd not have put it away if I had." Takumi once again answered, attention now on the basket. "Can anyone at your estate play the piano?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 10:52 am

"Both myself and Ace," Rin said, shrugging as though it was a trivial manner. For a Toromaki, it was. "Some of the staff can, as well. You can hear them, from time to time."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 11:26 am

"Ah. I can play too." Takumi said, not surprised in the least that Rin could play, too. "I haven't been near your estate much. Where you found me is about as close as I ever got. So, not very."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:15 pm

She nodded, acknowledging this as if there had been no other way to be; of course, if he had gotten closer, the guards themselves would have notified her. "Well, we are partners, now. It seems only fitting that you be allowed in, sometime. I'll let the staff know to keep an eye out for you."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:36 pm

Takumi nodded, before taking another record off of the shelf. "Oh, hey." He said, showing it to Rin. "I found Chopin."

OOC: wow so randum. kekekekeke
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:55 pm

She smiled, looking over at the vinyl he'd found. Clearly, this was still a good place to look. "Do you have a record player, yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:02 pm

"Yeah." Takumi replied as if it wasn't unusual to have one. "I think I already have something like this, though... Do you want it?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:03 pm

"It would not hurt," Rin said, taking it gently when he offered. "Most of the mansion was in such disrepair that things had to be thrown away. I could not count the number of dumpsters; if I didn't manage the records, I would not even know. I have been trying to re-establish the collections."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:08 pm

"That's a shame. A lot of good stuff must have been thrown away..." Takumi said, as he continued to randomly pick vinyls off the shelf and put them back on moments later. "This store probably has lots of good stuff if you look properly."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:10 pm

"Everywhere does," she said, a strange tone to her voice as she set about looking for more hidden treasures.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 1:29 pm

"Yeah." Takumi said, before he continued on his blind luck venture. Since Rin seemed to be looking for classical, he put any he found to the side, though it was only a couple.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 4:21 pm

Run reappeared shortly, possessing far more than she should, given the number of arms that she had. Still, she appeared unencumbered, looking at him curiously. "anything new? "
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 11:49 am

Takumi showed Rin a few of the vinyls he found, mostly with works by classical composers. The boy brought attention to one in particular. "1812 overture. You need 16 cannons to play it properly."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 9:49 am

She looked at the specified vinyl with interest, surprised that he had found it, especially here. "How do you know that?" Rin inquired, eyeing the album art.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 10:54 am

"Because the composer put cannons in it." Takumi answered quite accurately, if not actually providing the answer to the question exactly. He fixed that a moment after, though. "It's not like you need 16 cannons to play it from a record. Or from the internet."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 11:08 am

She couldn't help but chuckle lightly at that, shaking her head, "That's a reasonable response, I suppose." With a slight twinkle in her eyes, she looked to him, "Do you think that I should add it to the collection, then?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2016, 11:27 am

"Yeah. A collection is meant to have lots of things, right? So, of course." Takumi replied, handing her the records he found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating Paintings (Lani and I)   Updating Paintings (Lani and I) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating Paintings (Lani and I)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next