Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life or Death? Your choice.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:42 pm

i see that now , it wont happen again " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:45 pm

Thats good.....trust me, I wouldn't have been able to beat him either.

He stretches slightly and looks back at his hands and clothes.....of which hadn't been changed and were still stained in blood......damn temporary disability......what he would do for a pair of clean clothes and a shower right about now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:46 pm

OOC: you guys wanna time skip to the morning?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:47 pm

she sees him looking " if you like i could see if the nurse would come change you clothers and maybe give you a sponge bath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:48 pm

((Sure......PS......the people across the street are having spasms on the drums. They do this every night.))

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:49 pm

OOC: maybe Isabella could give him a sponge bath XD LOL JK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:50 pm

OOC: LOL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:51 pm

lol skip ) and i g2g sorry )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:53 pm

(( oAo ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:55 pm

OOC: I'll wait for fire to continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:57 pm

((Mkay. I'll be on after school tomorrow......good lord I can't wait until high school.....Northgate seems great. Arnall sucks.....))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 10:12 am

OMG I JUST SAW WHAT YOU POSTED ERUP LOL IM SURE HE WOULD LOVE THAT)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 2:49 pm

Kataro returns to the hospital infirmary early in the morning. Or what he considered early. It's was about 10:00am. He had a box of doughnuts in his hand and a single cup of coffee in the other. He set the box on the table then sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 7:58 pm

Spencer wakes up in a fresh pair of clothes. He was completely revived of energy and in minimum pain from the pain pills. Kataro catches his attention and he looks over at him.

Why did you come so early?

He yawns as he finishes his question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:10 pm

"This is early to you? Most people think its late. Besides, I had to make sure you were ok." He said as he stuffed a doughnut in his mouth. "Have you seen Isabella?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:27 pm

Well, I usually wake up around twelve in the afternoon......I guess I could call this early.

He reaches for a doughnut and takes a huge chunk out of the side of it. Jeez he was hungry.

She's over there sleeping.

Spencer points to the chair across the room.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:53 pm

OOC:WHOS DYING?????!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:53 pm

((XD Spencer almost died.))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:54 pm

OOC:please no dying without me :( most likly wont be able to have time to fully get into this thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:54 pm

OOC: XD no one. Spencer tried to kill himself. But he was saved by me... Kinda... It's a long story.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:56 pm

OOC: OH WAFFLES! you know your signerature? well the "shoot for the moon even if you miss youll land among the stars" is hanging in my science room XD (only got 15 min left)

Last edited by vixen witch on October 21st 2013, 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:57 pm

OOC: noooooooooooooooooo why does life hate us so much!?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:57 pm

((Le story time: Spencer went insane...[later]....when he "woke up", he was severely injured from a broken bottle and had killed a man. That's when he got sick of life and decided to stab himself repetitively. C: ))
((AND LOL.))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:58 pm

OOC: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (also i gots an epic way for alisha to die ;3) 10 min left
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:59 pm

might have to log off soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life or Death? Your choice.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next