Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life or Death? Your choice.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 9:28 pm

Ladies.....let's not have an argument here. Figure it out like civilized people would.

Picking up a piece of paper, he tears two thin strips off and folds one in half. He holds them both in his hand as if they were both the same length.

Whoever picks the shortest piece drives.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 9:50 pm

"Oh forget it. I'll just make me a car when I get home." Kataro said grumpily. He hopped in the back seat of the car and got on his phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 10:03 pm

It looks like the wizard didn't get what he wanted.

Spencer mocked Kataro jokingly. He hoped he knew that he was joking, or he'd use every last bit of "magic" on him to get him to shut up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 11:01 pm

"Wizard?" Kataro thought to himself. Then he remembered. "Guys... I forgot to tell you this but... My "wizard" powers are gone... Permanently..." He said without raising his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 11:05 pm

Now he felt bad. His train of thought fell to the window and he didn't say a word. Why had he said something without double checking?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 11:16 pm

"Yeah... My powers were only temporary... But I don't really care." Kataro wasn't upset about the loss of his powers. He actually felt better because he felt like a true DWMA student.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 11:32 pm

Without saying anything, he opens the glovebox and shifts through it. He knew Isabella kept a photo album somewhere in the car. This was the first place he could think to look.

Sitting in the back of the small compartment was a brown, leather cover of a book of some sort. When he picked it up, the first thing he saw was the gold letters on the front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 6:18 pm

isabella was driving throught the streets" aww man im so sorry you lost your powers man " she saw spencer and smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 9:06 pm

Slumping in the passenger seat a bit, he wipes the dust off of the front and slowly opens it. The first thing he finds is a picture of the very first party that they all had. Raven and them were in that picture as well......damn....it's been forever since they last saw them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 11:24 pm

"Are we there yet?" Kataro said grumpily. "I gotta go to wooorrrrrrrkkk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2013, 11:46 pm

To annoy Kataro, Spencer mimics him and hands him the half-full box of donuts.

You're acting like a five year old. If it makes you feel any better, here's the rest of the donuts.

His remark was sarcastic and joking......why was he still making jokes? Even after doing it at a bad time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 10:34 am

she smiled and laughed " yes we are almost there just a few more minuets "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 3:48 pm

Kataro remained silent...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2013, 9:13 pm

He continues to silently flip through the pages. Some of the pictures made him smile, while others made him upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 1:17 am

she smiled and parked at spencers apartment " were here ,kataro if you want you can use my car i plan on staying here and taking care of spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 1:23 am

Kataro looked at Isabella, then at the apartment, then at spencer, then he glared back at Isabella. "I guess I'll stay here with you guys. I'll call off." Kataro said as he opened the car door with a slight smile. "I guess I don't have to call of anyway. I work for myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 1:25 am

she smiled and laughed " okay privileges of being the boss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 12:49 pm

Opening the door, he slowly and carefully stands up. He was glad to be home.....the hospital was boring and plain.

I'd prefer you guys would stay here, but you don't have to and I'm not going to force you.

Smiling, he leans on the car and stares up at the brick apartment building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 2:02 pm

Kataro began to walk towards the apartment. "I don't have a key soooo..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 6:25 pm

He pats his pockets.....shit.......they forgot his pants back at the infirmary that had his keys in them.

Uh......do any of you have a clothes pin or a screwdriver?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 6:57 pm

Kataro walked up to the door and kicked it down. "...... I'll pay... Besides, I'd rather die than go back to the infirmary." He lived right around the corner. All he needed to Do is go get his toolbox. So he did. "I'll be back... I'm going to get my tools." He said as he began to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 10:16 pm

isabella nodded " okay hurry back " then she went around the car and helped spencer inside the house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 10:18 pm

Spencer smiles as she helped him into the small house. His attention turned to the couch where he relaxed and started to walk towards as if in a trance. It's been forever since he sat on that cushiony cloud of a seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 10:21 pm

she helped him over to it and set him down on it getly " and i am staying here because i want to "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 10:53 pm

I'd rather you stay here. It gets quiet when nobody's around.

He needed to change again from being wet and smelly after getting shaving cream and water dumped all over him. The bandages also had to be changed out on his hand, torso, and chest from becoming too soiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life or Death? Your choice.
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next