Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life or Death? Your choice.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 8:59 pm

Kataro looked at the sleeping Isabella. "I'm bored..." He said as he stood up. He went over to her and examined her as she was sleeping. "Hmmm.... Whipped cream? Water? Ice? Noise?" He thought to himself.

OOC: we'll miss you... :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 9:05 pm

........You're so cruel, Kataro.

Snickering, he points to the bathroom.

I think there's some shaving cream in there.

((oAo Vixen! We will REALLY miss you! I hope to see you again soon!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 9:15 pm

"I'll be back." Kataro says as he walks out of the room. He returns a ten minutes later with a bucket full of ice, water, and whipped cream. He also had a whistle in his mouth. "I couldn't just choose one, so I chose them all. He said with a devilish grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 9:18 pm

You and your ways of thinking.

Sitting back, he props himself up to sit and watch him do whatever the hell he was planning on doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 9:20 pm

Kataro smiles and turns towards spencer with an insane grin. "Hello spencer. How have you been?" He said as he took slow steps towards Spencer's bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 9:22 pm

Uh......I don't know how to respond to that.

He sinks slowly into his mattress and back into his pillow. "Jeez.....don't tell me he's in on this too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 9:27 pm

"I WAS gonna pour this bucket on Isabella. But then I though about pouring it on you. The look in your eye will be so exiting to see... Plus.... There's nothing... You... Can do about it..." With that said. Kataro dumps the bucket of ice cold shaving cream on spencer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 9:30 pm

WAIT!

He covers his head when the cold washes over him. Dammit.....he had just changed clothes and showered too.....

You dumbass!

He jerks his hands to try and get it off of his hands so he could wipe it off of his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 9:35 pm

Kataro burst out laughing like he never had before. "Oh, I'm so sorry...! BUT I COULDN'T CONTROL MYSELF!!!!" Kataro said as he laughed. "I'll be back." Kataro said as he walked out of the room. He returned with a few towels and a message from the nurse. "The nurse told me you're free to go. But she said that you can't move around to much."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 9:39 pm

Be watching for revenge. Because it will soon come.

He swings his feet over the side of the bed and goes to stand up; taking the towel from Kataro and wiping his face off with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 9:43 pm

Kataro quickly ran out of the hospital room. "FREEDOM!!!!!" He yelled out. "I can finally sleep peacefully!" He looked back to see if spencer was behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 9:47 pm

Spencer grins when he hears Kataro screaming. He looks over to the half-empty doughnut box and picks it up; taking one out and stuffing it in his mouth. His attention turns to Isabella who was still sleeping in the chair.

Hey pinhead! We forgot about Isabella!

Turning to the door, he slightly limps into the hall and waits for Kataro to turn around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2013, 9:49 pm

"She'll wake up eventually!" He shouted to him. Kataro was focused on getting out of there. It seemed like he hasn't smelled fresh air in years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 6:45 pm

isbella woke up to spencer yelling that they forgot her and she saw the mess of ice and shavingcream if he would have done that to me he would be dead then she laughed and got up and walked over to spencer " hey whats going on why are you up "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 8:05 pm

He turns to her and shrugs.

You better be lucky that he changed his mind on pouring this on you.......this stuff is going to make me freeze.

Smirking, he turns to the door and follows Kataro out; supporting himself on the doorframe and the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 8:07 pm

she smiled and grabed the arm he was using for suport and put it over her shoulder helping him walk while giving him some of her body heat " yeah and it smels too"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 8:11 pm

He smiles and continues to walk down the hallway with her towards the exit.

Ha! I'm not surprised.....at least he didn't use sour cream or whipped cream........then it would've really stunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 8:15 pm

she laughed " yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 8:17 pm

He heads out of the hospital....then he realizes......how do they get home?

Uh......do either of you have any cash for a bus ride home?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 8:20 pm

isabella smiled " i have a car remember silly "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 8:22 pm

Oh yeah. I remember.

Spencer laughs and turns around carefully at Kataro.

Get in the car. I need to get back to my apartment.

He starts to head for the back seat of the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 8:24 pm

you sir sit in the front kataro can sit in back " isabella smiled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2013, 9:00 pm

Spencer snickers and opens the front door; pulling off his hat and setting it on the dashboard. He then takes off his glasses and uses his pant leg to clean them off. He wasn't exactly the cleanest person, but it's almost as if he couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 8:22 am

"Hey... I'm driving..." Kataro said with a serious expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2013, 6:39 pm

uhh no your not its my car " she said jungling the keys in her hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life or Death? Your choice.
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next