Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life or Death? Your choice.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 11:37 pm

she smiled " okay im gonna go get you a chainge oc clothes and i need you to take your shirt off so i can put on fresh bandages okay "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 11:39 pm

Kataro returned with a big pair of glasses on his face and a toolbox in his hand. "I'm only using these glasses because they help my see better when I'm working." Then he walked away. And loud sounds of banging and drilling came from his direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2013, 11:44 pm

isabella sighed "he really worries me somtimes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 12:30 am

Spencer chuckles before slipping off his shirt and tossing it on the lounging chair that was sitting in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 12:44 am

Kataro was about to walk into the room when he spotted Isabella and spencer on the couch with Spencer's shirt off. He quickly went into ninja mode and concealed all sound that were conning from him. "He he he he... This could be really juicy." He though to himseld. Kataro looked down at the strange looking ring on his finger then took it off. He set the ring on the palm of his hand and it turned into a spider. "I knew you would come in handy!" He thought to himself. He looked down at his watch and everything that the spider saw was on the screen of his watch. "I'm so bad! He he he! Ooooh HA he he HA ooh!" The spider crawled into the room and watched Isabella and spencer as it rested on the ceiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 12:56 am

((XD You sonofabitch.))

Spencer sits back on the couch and waits for Isabella to return with the fresh bandages. His attention turns to the TV remote that was sitting on the end table. In his attempt to reach it, he knocks a glass of water over that had been from last week. It spills all over the remote and the floor.......well.....no TV....and angry downstairs neighbors.

He curses to himself under his breath and sinks into the couch to stare at the empty, black TV screen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 1:09 am

"YOU ASSHOLE SPENCER!!! YOU MAY HAVE JUST RUINED AN INTIMATE MOMENT!!!!" He thought to himself.

OOC: lol. Yup... I'm trying to set you guys up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 1:13 am

((OH HO HO HO HO. ovo ))

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 2:18 am

isabella soon came back with freash cloths and bandages and kneeled down by him and started to remove the soiled bandeges being careful not to hurt him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 10:54 am

He raises his arms slightly so she could get the ones from the gash on his chest.

The drilling noises seem to have stopped.........

Spencer just thought Kataro may have gone to get something or go to the bathroom or........whatever Kataro does.

He's probably trying to figure out how to use the tools.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:01 am

isabella laughed " yeah we all know how kataro is with tools " once she had the old bandages off she to a warm damp towel and started to clean his chest and injury she suddenly felt very self conches and she could feel the heat of a blush spread across her cheeks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:04 am

((I see where this is going. XD))

It takes a moment for him to realize that her face had turned red.....so he decided to mess with her about it.

You have a little something spread across your face there, Isabella.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:07 am

she dident look up from her work and said " i do not " the she tried to hide her face from him with her hair

( lol erup started it he gave me the idea )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:10 am

Spencer chuckles softly and stares out the window.

Jeez....what a day to be sitting inside doing nothing.

He didn't mind Isabella's reaction. Not that he hadn't liked it, but he would have done the same thing if he was her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:18 am

she smiled at him red still covering her cheeks" would you like to try and go outside for a few once im done?", she asked him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:22 am

Are you kidding? I haven't been in my apartment for a few weeks! Staying in here is what I'd be doing to make up for that time!

Even though he spoke it like a joke, he meant it. He needed a break from anything outside. Everything would get to his head if he didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:26 am

isabella laughed " okay what ever you want im here to serve you so if you need anything or want to do anything and need my help just let me know." she said starting to wrap up his chest again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:29 am

I'm glad you're willing to stay here. I warn you though. The laziness will get to me and I will start asking for things 24/7.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:35 am

that's okay i don't mind. i just want to make sure your okay and that you have everything you need" isabella stud up after finishing with his bandages." okay im gonna go into the next room so you can get changed into some clean clothes. if you need help just call okay " she said and put the new freash clothes by his side and went into the next room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:40 am

Spencer slips the undershirt on then puts on the flannel. Then he slips off his pants and puts the fresh pair on. His attention turns to the sopping wet hat that was sitting on the coffee table. Gah.....he was going to have to get back at Kataro for that later.

Finally, he puts on his glasses and calls for Isabella to come back into the room.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:45 am

isabella had discarded the soiled bandeges and came into the room and smiled ' okay , you need anything ?" she asked him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:48 am

Nothing at the moment. I'm stuffed on donuts.

Then he remembers......the TV.

Earlier I spilled water all over the TV remote. Do you mind flipping it on manually?

He finished the question a bit embarrassed. If he had been patient, he could have done it himself with the remote instead of making her do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:53 am

she smiled and nodded " yeah sure what channal do you want it on ?" she asked walking over to the tv and turning it on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:56 am

It's usually set to the news. You can leave it there if you want.

He thanks her then reaches over at the side lamp to turn it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2013, 11:59 am

she nodded " okay sure" she went and sat down in a chair and watched the new
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life or Death? Your choice.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next