Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life or Death? Your choice.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 12:58 am

Spencer winces and clenches his teeth before coming to a still, motionless stop. (AKA Passing out.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 12:59 am

spencer ...spencer ..." she gets up and calls a nurse to come cheek on him she looks on worried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 1:03 am

((You can play the nurse if you want. o3o"))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 1:05 am

the nurse checks his vitals and everything " all is fine mam he just passed out it happens some times nothing to worried to much over he will wake soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 3:16 pm

A few hours after the nurse left, Spencer opens his eyes slightly. His attention turns to Isabella sitting in the corner chair sleeping. "Jeez......I must've been out a while....." The lingering questions still burned in his head about why he did it. "It was for the greater good......right?"

He turns his head towards the door that Kataro had walked out. "Where did that sonofabitch go? I thought he said he was only running out for food....."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 5:45 pm

isabella was sleepin soundly i the chair bye his bed her hand holding his and her head laying on his bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:01 pm

He smiles and runs his hand through her hair softly with his free hand. Thank Death he wasn't in a shitload of pain. His energy was slightly regained and he was happy for that. That period of time was the worst......well....when he was in pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:03 pm

she woke as he ran his hand through her hair and smiled up at him sleepily "hello "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:08 pm

Spencer opens his mouth to speak, but he just can't. His smile turns slightly into a frown with the longing to be able to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:13 pm

isabella smiled " its okay soon ,your voice will come back soon dont push to hard okay " she said as she kissed his hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:31 pm

He runs his hand down the side of her face and then points slowly towards the door that led to the hallway as if to say, "Go get Kataro." He hoped it would work, but he doubted it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:35 pm

she looked at him confused " what i dont know what you want you want the nurse ??"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:37 pm

Kataro returns to the infirmary with two to-go boxes in his hands. "Oh, hey Isabella!" He said with a smile, hoping she wouldn't kill him for attacking spencer. He set the boxes on a small table. "I'm sorry I took so long. Long line..." He said as he opened one of the boxes and shoved a burger in his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:39 pm

isabella glared at him ' your so lucky we are in a hospital and that i cant use myself as a weapon or you would be i pile of chunks right now " she snapped at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:41 pm

He manages to get a few words out.

She's.....right Kataro.

A grin spreads across his face and he reaches to pull his hat off of his head and set it on the bedside table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:50 pm

Kataro looked up at Isabella with a stern look. "Rushing in and underestimating will get you killed... Remember that..." Kataro took another bite of his burger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:53 pm

Spencer points to his cell phone that was in the chair across the room. He was going to try and use it to talk to the both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 6:55 pm

isabella glared at him " at least i dont think that killing my friends is the only way to help them " she said then imeadiatly felt a pang of regret she sees spencer point to his phone and grabs it and hands it to him " here you go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:05 pm

Grabbing it, he unlocks the keypad and goes to the, "Notes" section where he types in, "I need some pain killers. Mind running downstairs to ask the nurse for some?" And then shows it to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:08 pm

isabella nodded " i will go i need to breath before i kill him " she said and walked out and blew him a kiss befor she sut the door then went to find the nurse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:11 pm

Spencer lays back on the pillow to rest. His phone falls out of his hand and onto the floor when he relaxes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:19 pm

she looked around and went down stairs to find her calming her thoughts and her emotions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:22 pm

He starts to drift to sleep, but opens his eyes instantly. He couldn't fall to sleep. Isabella had just gone downstairs to get him pills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:25 pm

she finds the nurse and gets his pills for him and walks back into the room " okay here you go " she hands him the pills and a little cup of water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:26 pm

He pulls out two of the pills and stuffs them in his mouth; ending with a big swig of the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life or Death? Your choice.
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next