Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life or Death? Your choice.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:29 pm

she sits back down in the chair and smiles at him " better?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:33 pm

He grins again and stands to get a few words out.

N-not......quite yet.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:36 pm

she smiled at him " dont rush your voice we dont want you hurting it but im sure it will kick in soon " isabella said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:43 pm

Spencer runs a hand through his hair and pulls off his glasses to set them on the table as well. The pills must've had a tranquilizer in them. Because he suddenly felt exhausted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:43 pm

OOC: sorry I'm back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:44 pm

((That's fine. C: ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:45 pm

Kataro stands up and throws away his box. He pulls his sword off of his back. "Well... I never back down from a challenge, so let get this over with." He said as he pointed the sword towards Isabella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:47 pm

Spencer pulls his pistol from his back pocket and shakily aims it at Kataro with a stern expression. His aim slowly drops until the pistol falls onto the bed next to him and he passes out once more from the medicine.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:49 pm

isabella watched him and could tell the pain killers had taken affect he looked so tired " go to sleep ill be here when you wake up " she said sweetly ignoring kataro trying to make him angry then turned to him not scared of the blade pointed at her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:55 pm

((I'm still here. I'm going to be watching you guys roleplay. XD I personally think this will be hilarious with the fact that they are fighting in a hospital room.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:58 pm

lol right me too just waiting for erup to post )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 7:59 pm

Kataro smiled. "Are we doing this or not? Because I don't care, personally." Kataro stood and waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:01 pm

isabella smiled and stude up " this should be fun you with your sword and me unarmed and im still going to kick your ass"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:05 pm

"Oh? You don't have any weapons." Kataro threw the sword and it stuck in the ground next to her. "You can use mine." He said with a smile. He took his fighting position and kept his guard up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:07 pm

isabella sneared " huh no thanks " she dosent grab it and lunges at him and aims her elbow to his sternum ( will have too go soon but i might be on latter )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:07 pm

((OHOHOHOOOOO SNAP.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:13 pm

Kataro grabbed her elbow and stopped her where she stood. "You know men are naturally stronger than women." He pushed he back and let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:15 pm

isabella growled and grabbed his hand on her elbow and flipped him over so he landed on his back hard " and women are much more smarter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:19 pm

Spencer shifts slightly and mumbles to himself.

But I.................the..........ice cream.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:26 pm

(Sorry about the delay. I'm play just dance lolol)

When Isabella attempted to flip him he stood his ground and didn't move. "I just returned from a three month training trip. You're gonna have to do better Than that." Kataro stepped away from her grip. Then he tried to sweep kick her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:28 pm

isabella jumped up and attempted a round house kick to his head ( g2g might be bacK latter)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:28 pm

((Mkay))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2013, 8:39 pm

Kataro smiled. He grabbed her ankle and swung her behind him. "At least make this a challenge." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 5:38 am

isabella growled " shut up " then she she used the foot that he wasent hollding and kicked at his head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:44 am

Kataro grabbed that foot as well. So she had no choice but to fall since she had no support.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life or Death? Your choice.
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next