Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life or Death? Your choice.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 3:45 pm

He shifts once more. He could surely hear them, but was too tired to do anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 6:37 pm

she fell to the floor the breath knocked out of her and she gasped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 8:06 pm

Spencer rolls onto his side, facing them two as they were fighting. His expression hadn't changed from when he was falling asleep, and hopefully it didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 8:08 pm

once she regained her breath she saw kataros sword and grabbed it she swang it at him but in the process she accidentally maid a long gash acrost spencers chest as she swang
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 8:12 pm

Kataro grabbed the blade with his hand and stopped it. "..." He sat there silently then rushed over to spencer. He began to treat his wound without a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 8:14 pm

Spencer wakes up with a heavy gasp and reaches for his chest; causing extreme pain to his stomach in the process. He puts both hands to his forehead and covers his face. Both jaws clenched tightly. The pills worked with bringing energy back, but not with the pain......they must've given him the wrong ones.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?! YOU'RE ACTING LIKE TODDLERS WITH IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS!

He pushes Kataro's hand to the side and pulls his hands down his face, just to show bloodshot eyes. His expression now said, "Are you serious?"

Last edited by Waffle Cat on October 20th 2013, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 8:15 pm

isabella looked at spencer horrerfide " oh god what did i do " then with a shaking hand she dropped the sword she looked down at her feet guiltily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:32 pm

Kataro put his sword on his back then turned and looked at Isabella. Then he looked at spencer. The he turned and walked out of the room without a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:36 pm

isabela watched him go " kataro...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:38 pm

"What...?" Kataro said in a flat tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:45 pm

im sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:51 pm

Kataro smiled, then nodded. "I'll be back in a little while. make sure spencer is ok."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 9:54 pm

isabella nodded " okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:07 pm

With his arms wrapped around his torso, he painfully rolls onto his back. He was really mad now....he just couldn't STAY mad at them. After what he did to worry them to death, he couldn't just constantly stay angry with the both of them.......even though they should've used their brains.

Just.......get the right pills this time......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:12 pm

isabella nodded and went to get them and came back "here she said these should be the right ones
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:20 pm

Kataro returned back to the room. He had a few cups of coffee in his hands. "I think we all need these." He said as he set them on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:22 pm

He takes the pills from Isabella, then reaches for the coffee that Kataro set down to wash the medicine down.

I think we have all learned something here.

His voice was sarcastic with a laughing tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:23 pm

isabela smiled and nodded picking on up and taking a sip " thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:27 pm

Kataro smirked. "I'm pretty sure Isabella learned not to mess with me..." Kataro thought to himself. "Well. I'm pretty tired. I'm gonna head home." He said as he stretched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:30 pm

See you, Kataro.....and please.....come back unarmed tomorrow....

He snickers and takes another sip of his coffee. His chest burned, along with a slowly recovering numbing sensation that seemed to start from his stomach and up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:31 pm

isabella looked at him " okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:34 pm

"Believing that you're always in danger will prolong your days. That is why I stay 'armed'." Kataro said with a smirk. Then he left without another word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:36 pm

Grinning, he curses jokingly at him before turning to Isabella.

I could be better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:38 pm

i cand believe he actualy beat me  she sighed and siped her coffee then she smiled at spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2013, 10:39 pm

Challenging Kataro wasn't smart. That's why I broke out the pistol. I was going to try and get him to stop.

He takes another sip of the coffee before setting it down on the table next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life or Death? Your choice.   Life or Death? Your choice. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life or Death? Your choice.
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next