Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:03 pm

(Dark dragon?)

Joey drink his nog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:07 pm

pick a rain dragon lol) thats one thats free :) )
stacy siped her " you like it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:08 pm

(Fine)

Joey smile and drijk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:21 pm

she silled " i assume that's a yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:22 pm

"It good" he's said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:26 pm

she smiled "good"( i dont know were to take this)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:29 pm

Joey look up and blush as he was under the mistletoe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 3:56 pm

stacy blushed as she noticed too " oh my " ( look at wings of fire jac600 asked you somthing )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:01 pm

Joey blush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:02 pm

theres no helping it "she blushed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:16 pm

Joey lean in for a kiss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:21 pm

stacy leaned in and here lips touched in a kiss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:51 pm

Joey kiss Stacy as he smile from it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 4:57 pm

stacy came closer laying her hands on his chest as they kissed for the second time in there lives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:05 pm

Joey did the same thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:17 pm

she smiled up t him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:31 pm

Joey smile at stacy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:38 pm

wow " she breathed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:55 pm

"Likewise" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 5:56 pm

stacy laughed a bit and smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:52 pm

"So...... Your mom and dad make a huge party for Christmas" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 6:54 pm

she nodded " yep every year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:34 pm

"Cool" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:37 pm

yeah its nice " she said " other then the fact that its a bunch of stuffy adults getting drunk on spiked egg nog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 7:40 pm

"I see" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next