Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:21 pm

"Yes it is" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:29 pm

i loved Christmas the house was decorated so nicely and the peoples faces after they walked under mistletoe classic good time " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:33 pm

"I know" he said as he play there first Christmas
---
Joey who was 11 year old and heading to Stacy house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:40 pm

stacy was at her home decorating for the party her parents were having for Christmas she was happy they let her invite joey to the party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:42 pm

Joey knock on the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:48 pm

stacy smiled and ran to the door " joey welcome come in i was just decorating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:02 pm

"Want me to help" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:04 pm

sure im almost done i just have to finish the lights the tree and hang the mistletoe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:10 pm

Joey help out with everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:17 pm

she smiled when they were done " thanks it looks great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:17 pm

"Your welcome" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:31 pm

she smile " the guests should arive soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:42 pm

"Awesome" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:46 pm

she smiled " so how are you today and marry Christmas"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:49 pm

Joey blush and smile. "Doing good and thanks" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 1:59 pm

she smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:06 pm

Joey smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:09 pm

i love christmas "she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:14 pm

" the same" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:17 pm

she smied " would you like some egg nog "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:35 pm

"Please" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:41 pm

she smiled and went over to the punch bowl and grbed him some
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:45 pm

cheek your messages on here i sent you one )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:52 pm

(You want me to join as what?)

Joey starting to drink the nog
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 2:54 pm

a dragon lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next