Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 12:25 am

she smiled back at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2013, 8:12 pm

"Beat chrismas ever" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 10:16 am

really is it " she said to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2013, 4:10 pm

"I am with you" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:19 am

she smiled at him and looked down at her hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 1:55 pm

"What wrong" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 7:00 pm

nothing" she smiled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 8:44 pm

"You sure" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 8:58 pm

yeah i am " she smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 9:22 pm

(Should I have mei join us)

"Ok" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 9:34 pm

she nodded ( yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 9:41 pm

(End flashback)

"Oh yeah my sister is moving in today" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 9:44 pm

stacy smiled at him " really thats great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 9:46 pm

Melody walked up to the big house," so this was were joey lives"..... after barely a moments hesitation she knocked at the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 9:52 pm

"Hey sis" he said as he open the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 9:54 pm

" Hi joey " she said with a slight smile. She wore a backpack and shifted so most of its weight fell on her other shoulder. " How are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:01 pm

stacy came to the door with a smile " hi melody "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:08 pm

"Hey sis" he said as he hug her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:28 pm

Melody smiled again, hugging joey back " Hi guys"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:35 pm

welcome home im so glad your moving in " stacy said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:40 pm

Melody smiled at stacy " Im so glad you are willing to lety me stay here !" she said happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2013, 10:45 pm

oh yeah you are his weapon and all and your like a sister to him so its good " she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 5:15 pm

"Yeah" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2013, 8:47 pm

" well umm..... if you dont mind me asking, where is my room?" melody asked, not sure how else to word the question. She honestly felt rather rude ,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 12:21 pm

"Next to my girlfriend" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next