Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 2:09 pm

here fallow me ill take you there " stacy said as she turned around ad leed her too the room next to hers and opened the door " here you go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 2:23 pm

Joey was working on lunch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2013, 5:48 pm

Melody smiled and bowed slightly to Stacy as she opened the door. " Thanks so much!" she said as she stepped inside. It was a lot bigger than she was used too and she sat her backpack on the ground beside the door. " This is really awesome."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 12:19 pm

Joey was done making lunch. " lunch is ready" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 12:40 pm

yeah you like it " stacy asked smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 1:10 pm

' i love it 'she said and then heard joeys call. ' joey can cook?ยจ she asked , she hadnt seen him make anything before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 1:17 pm

stacy smiled " hes the best cook ever come on lets eat " she said and lead her to the kitchen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2013, 1:29 pm

Melody smiled, happy she learned something new about her big brother, and followed stacy. " I cant wait to try whatever he made!" she said enthusiastically
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 4:45 pm

Joey lay the food out and wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 10:06 pm

stacy walked into the kitchen and took a seat " thank you joey it looks great "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2013, 10:12 pm

Melody folowed stacy and sat across from stacy " wow joey this looks delicious!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2013, 7:38 pm

"Thank you" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 3:29 pm

she smiled and started to eat the food
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 3:34 pm

Melody, did the same, taking a few bites. She smiled " this is really good!" she said before continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 7:41 pm

Joey smile as he join them to eat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2013, 7:45 pm

stacy smiled sweetly at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 7:53 am

"I love you two" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 9:30 am

Melody smiled at joey ' i love you too big brother"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8