Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 5:56 pm

stacy laughed a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:10 pm

"Can you make more funny" Stacy said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:14 pm

she smiled and put dirt in mikeys hand and tickled his mouth with a fether
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:18 pm

Mikey woke up and felt all of that and went into his room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:25 pm

stacy watched him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:31 pm

Mikey lock his door and yell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:34 pm

stacy was talking with joey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:37 pm

"Wanna head outside" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:41 pm

she nodded " yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:48 pm

Joey went outside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 6:50 pm

stacy fallowed him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 7:15 pm

"Thanks for the gift" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 7:21 pm

yeah anytime" she smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 3:17 pm

"Thanks for playing that prank" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 3:23 pm

oh no problum it was funny " she said with a bright smile " thanks for haveing me over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 3:24 pm

"Your welcome" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 3:30 pm

he smiled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 3:33 pm

(Next flashback is Christmas)
"So..... What do you wanna do" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 3:43 pm

wanna take a walk down by the river
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 3:46 pm

"Sure" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 3:52 pm

she smiled and walked with him ( we can move on at any time )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 4:04 pm

(End flashback)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2013, 4:16 pm

stacy smiled at him " so witch one now)"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 9:25 am

"Christmas" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2013, 12:08 pm

she smiled at him " thats perfect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next