Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 6:57 pm

yeah any time " she smiled at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 7:47 pm

Joey Sister came in. Sometime she is nice and some time she is Mean. "Hey JoJo, hello i am Joey Sister, Jill" She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 7:51 pm

hi im stacy joeys friend nice to meet you " she said very politly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 7:59 pm

"The same here" Jill say smileing as the mean big brother came in and call joey a loser
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2013, 8:01 pm

hay leave him alone its his birthday " she said in defense of him to his big brother
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2013, 8:47 pm

Joey's Big brother Left as he smack him in the head with a book as joey went behind the couch and cry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:17 am

hay thats not very nice " she yelled then went to comfort him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:12 pm

Joey felt her and starting to calm down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:23 pm

its okay " she soothed " come out and lets have a good party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:29 pm

Joey nods and went to have fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:32 pm

she smiled fallowing him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:33 pm

Jill give Joey a gift a pair of black rip jeans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:37 pm

stacy smiled waiting fo joey to open her present
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2013, 10:46 pm

g2g)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 5:09 pm

Joey open his gift up.
(What was the gift)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 5:11 pm

i dk you pick somthing he will like )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 5:17 pm

(I got it)

Joey got a DVD pack of his anime which he like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 5:20 pm

stacy smiled at him as he opened it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 5:25 pm

"Aw thanks" Joey said as his sister is smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 5:29 pm

stacy smiled " your welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 5:31 pm

Jill bring out the cake. "Hey Stacy can you play a joke on my brother" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 5:37 pm

stacy smiled at joey ' yeah sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 5:39 pm

Mikey was talking a sleep as Jill put a cup of water near his hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 5:46 pm

stacy watched
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2013, 5:47 pm

Mikey felt the water and his panes wet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)   There new house. (Joey and Stacy only) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There new house. (Joey and Stacy only)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next