Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom at it's Finest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:56 pm

Kokoa stared at the taller boy a couple of seconds before giving him a big bear hug "I won't~!" She cheered, her eye slowly twitching as she felt the presence of his witch side, but she could control it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:00 am

This guy was being serious wasn't he? He seemed to have a psuedo -human look. The kind of look you would get from a wounded animal. Confused maybe. Jun elected to stand out of the way. The boy obviously reacted well to Koa, but may not to act in kind to Jun himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:04 am

Rathium yawned and got up.He needed to get his insomnia checked.Being bored,he got up and walked to the nurse,feeling obligated to check on the boy.He entered the area and found him along with three other people "Hello." Rathium said in a quiet and polite voice. "Are you alright ?"He asked the bandaged boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:08 am

Alex was hugging Kokoa very hard, scared and crying. His soul was slightly going nuts again as another soul he remembers is nearby again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:11 am

Kokoa notices the new kid while she's comforting Alex. "Get him out" she mouthed to
Jun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:16 am

Jun received the message from Koa, and was immediately struck with a problem. On one hand there was his life, on the other was the mummy he was supposed to get rid of.... "H -hey... Mind if I talk you for a while... big guy?" Just the sight of this guy was a little unnerving, but it was his job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:23 am

Rathium raised a eyebrow "Very well." He said , motion towards the door. "Is he going to be alright , his sobbing is beginning to make me worry about him..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:26 am

Alex was still hugging Kokoa, scared and alone. He wanted a friend and it looked as if Kokoa would be the first. "Will you be my friend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:32 am

Kokoa looked up with a big grin on her face "Sure~! I love friends~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:37 am

Sure is polite for a guy covered in bandages. "Y -yeah he 'll be alright. I think most of the damage was superficial anyways." Why was it so important to keep this guy away from Alex? He 's like a big Teddy bear... "So you're new here as well?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:43 am

Rathium perked up alittle bit "Yes,I am.I merely wish to learn and gain information about meisers and weapons.Perhaps make a book on the subject to add to add to my library" Rathium said cheerfully,hugging his book.He wasn't like the other witches and warloks at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:46 am

All of a sudden, Alex passes out on Kokoa. He seems to be exhausted and trying to keep control of his soul. IT resonates with any other soul it can find fo unknown reasons, however, it's at the point where Jun and Kokoa can feel his soul clamp on theirs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:49 am

Alex's weight was suddenly all over Kokoa. It wasn't that he was heavy, but Kokoa had a really tiny body, as soon as the weight came over her, she tried to support him. "J-jun!" Kokoa grunted, she could also feel Alex's soul resonating with hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:59 am

H -he 's a writer? That teacher has got tot be paranoid or -... Jun heard his name called in urgency. "One moment!" He said making his way to Koa. He felt the link distract his senses again, and barely managed to help Koa with Alex ' weight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:06 am

Rathium stood there in shock at what was happening.He quickly rushed to the and picked up Alex will seemingly no effort at all."Are you alright!?" He said , concern readable in his tone as the two struggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:10 am

Alex was dead asleep, not a bit of consciousness. His weight was overwhelming all three of them. And there was no surprise to it as well, he had not been so easy on himself for so long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:18 am

Kokoa was amused by the tall guy's height. The teacher wanted her to stop someone like him? There just no way. Kokoa couldn't answer to his question by no other thing than nodding furiously while looking up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:20 am

What the hell does this guy even eat?! "Maybe we should get him on the bed." Jun struggle to say. This big guy really did seem to have no ill intent. The teacher has to have made a mistake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:36 am

He was beginning to feel the pressure, he still hanged on.He lost focus of his own spell, however, and his warlok soul can be detected by anybody.He ignored this,however, and picked up Alex with his strength and placed him on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:45 am

Alex was sleeping like a baby, he was sound asleep. However, the pain within his head was still aching through his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:48 am

Kokoa approached the passed out boy and stroked his hair. Sorry for whatever this guy had to go through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:55 am

Jun watched in awe as the tall one picked up Alex single handedly and placed him on the bed. He had managed to catch a glimpse of the boys soul during the release. He blew his cover just to lend a hand? "You really are big Teddy bear." Jun mumbled without thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 1:57 am

Rathium breathed quietly and blushed lightly at Jun's remark. "Well...I...um" He stumbled,still blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 2:01 am

Jun couldn't believe it. He was blushing as well. "I never introduced myself. Jun Maledi -... just Jun. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 2:04 am

He blushed even more at the formal introduction.He looked away in embarrassment."Rathium Byzantine.." He said ,grabbing and holding his book close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom at it's Finest
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next