Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom at it's Finest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:05 am

OOC: Doesn't matter, just post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:14 am

OOG: jac600 will be skipped until he is online again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:18 am

Jun heard the several slamming sounds caused by the front row bomb defuser. Is that... blood? he thought with worry. He wasn't sure if he should go down to check on him, or what to do if he did. Instead Jun watched as the boy bashed his head to the point of bloodying it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:18 am

'How many people can resonate souls at the same time?' "Easy... up to as many as the soul link can handle." 'A sound soul..' "dwells with a sound mind and a sound body." 'Define soul resonance.' "Soul Resonance is a link between the wavelength of meister and weapon. This link can also be established between other teammates." '(Weapons Only) What is your Soul Resonance link move?' "Armor of the Unspoken. Wow I finished already!" Tamaki flipped his paper and sat quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:26 am

" dang it man are you ok? " asked ben putting his hand on Alex's shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:36 am

Alex was still unconscious, blood started to spread on the desk and drip to the floor. It was one hell of a shit show, even Alex knew that. The blood spread all the way to Kokoa's side of the desk and covered his test alongside with her's. Regardless of how much people would try, Alex was finished for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 12:20 pm

Hesitant as always,Rathium stood outside the classroom.He held a black,old book in his hand,hugging it to his chest.Suming up his cpurage,Rathium quietly turned the door nob and entered the class room quietly,bending down do to being so tall.He now stood straight,his height appearant.He held his book even tighter as he walked in utter silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 1:48 pm

"Ah, here is our new student, go ahead and take a seat next to the board. Everyone is working on an exam." The teacher indicated where Rathium should sit. The wooden chair next to the chalk board seemed to be in good condition. Yet the fact of Alex's "incident" cannot go unnoticed, concerning there is blood all over the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 2:07 pm

Rathium nodded quietly and went to the chair.He sat,though he was bigger than the chair itself.Heck,he was the biggest person in the classroom.He sighed quietly and opened his book and began to read,his eyes moving across each line as he quickly processed them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 2:21 pm

Alex then regained consciousness, he felt inclined to raise his hand while his entire front side of his body was covered in blood. Knowing the teacher would allow him to go to the nurse, he couldn't wait to go home. "If your asking to go, Alex, it's no. You bashed your head not out of frustration, but as a way to get out of the Exam." The teacher moves his glasses in position of his eyes again, giving Alex the finger. The young man just moaned and grabbed his bloody pencil and began to write random things on his paper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 2:25 pm

Rathium looked up at the boy.He was practically drenched in blood,but this was rather normal around here.He raised a eyebrow at what the teacher said and noticed the rather rude gesture.He wondered if those two were at odds.He sighed and looked around the class,at the students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 2:29 pm

Most of the class was now mainly focused at Alex, observing at what he is doing. He spoke not a word nor made a sound, he was just writing, although most of the exam was multiple choice. Afterwards, Alex stopped, he took the dried up blood covered exam and walked towards the chalkboard. He ripped out the pages from the staple and hung each one on the board. The four pieces of the exam were hung up for everyone to see, each paper with a different word, all joined together to say four words. Even the teacher was shocked and jaw dropped.

"Go - Fuck - Your - Self"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 2:39 pm

Rathium said not a word.It seems he was right about the two being at odds.He heard a few snorts and chuckles emit from the mass in-front of him.The teacher was obviously shocked and with good reason.If there was a witch here,she would've burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 2:45 pm

Glyndwr rised to a window of Yurios head. Though it was incredibly conspicuous, no one seemed to be looking in his direction but at the front. He slowly opened the window and tried to sneak into the classroom unnoticed. He dropped to the floor silently as Yurio lay down outside the building and tried to make his way into the back of the room. He didn't want to draw attention by entering normally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 2:50 pm

Alex laughed maniacally like a witch. It looked as his witch blood kicked in since he did something so mischievous. The teacher just sat there and took it all in, he didn't know what to say. Everyone was confused now, why was he acting so crazy now? Some were rumoring him to be a witch instead of a meister. Yet the truth sank in, he was half meister, half witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 2:57 pm

Rathium looked at the boy before him,seemingly unaffected.His analyitcal mind easyily depicted what was going on.This boy was a witch.Rathium's eye twitch at the thought.It seemed he wasn't alone."It seems you need to wake up alittle.I will assist you."Rathium said in a quiet and kind voice."I will...make him better."Rathium said to the teacher and he grabbed the boy but the arms,easily lifting him up and heading out the door without a word and heading to the boy's bathroom which was empty.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:01 pm

As Glyn looks forward at the board he notices what everyone was looking at. "What the heck happened in here?" He mumbles to himself quietly, confused. He shrugs and then realizes everyone was doing a test. "Dammit..." He mumbled again, realizing too that the spare tests were at the front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:04 pm

Alex laughed so hard, his soul was resonating with any student it could find near by. It wasn't madness, yet, happiness. He finally got back at the asshole of a teacher he had, months it took him but he got back at the teacher. Any soul his came in contact with, it was clear his soul was half and half. Half Meister and half Witch. He was trying to show everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:09 pm

Rathium went into a bathroom stall and locked it.He then grabbed the boy's shoulders and shook him,attempting to bring him back into reality."It's not wise for us witches to reveal our presence in a place like.....this."Rathium said as he looked down at the boy.He crossed his arms.He forgot his book but assumed he could comeback for it later.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:12 pm

Glyndwr sighed and stood up, then walked over to the teacher. "I came in really late, could I have a test?" He asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:15 pm

"Witch?" He said in drowsiness. "I'm a hybrid! I'm only half witch!" Alex was still laughing, out of his mind. Blood covered him as in began to run all over the floor as well. He wanted to go back and flip off the teacher and laugh about it but something gave him the wrong idea about this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:22 pm

Rathium sighed and crouched slightly,scooping up a small bit of toilet water and splashing it on the boys face,trying to get him to think rationally.He shook his hand to get the access what off."Half?It matters little.."Rathium said in a slightly worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:23 pm

OOC: Kinda stuck here... Didn't get handed a test or anything... You know... Ignored a bit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:42 pm

OOC: I'm getting there. I'm busy with school so it's hard to multitask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:47 pm

The teacher looked to Glyndwr and was still in shock. "Here...." He handed the late student an exam to complete. Then he wondered where the other student took Alex, "Does anyone know who that new student was?" Unfortunately, most of the class didn't know who the boy was. This was strange, what did the other boy want with Alex?

Alex was still drenched in blood with a mix of water, laughing his ass off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom at it's Finest
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next