Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom at it's Finest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:52 pm

Rathium rushed in along with Jun.His analyitical mind dissected the situation.In a quick motion,he quickly,but gently,took the journal from Ko and handed it to Alex,hoping this was what he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:57 pm

Alex took the journal and crawled back in his room. He slammed the door shut and locked it, whatever he was doing seemed pretty obvious. He was going to write in his journal. Afterwards, he began to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:59 pm

Kokoa heard crying inside the room Alex locked himself in. She found a cup, prepared hot chocolate, and knocked on the door "Alex~" she called cheerfully "Don't you cry, I prepared hot chocolate for you~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 11:04 pm

"I-it just caught me off guard." Jun said in a petty attempt to maintain some semblance of composure. Good thing Rathium was here. He thought looking up to Rathium with a warm smile. The question of Rathium's connection to Alex grew stronger in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 11:06 pm

Rathium went to the locked door and knocked."Alex..?"He said in a innocent voice."Please don't cry..I don't like it when my friends cry.Please unlock the door.Rathium's expression showed that the younger boy's crying was beginning to sadden him aswell."...Please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 11:10 pm

"............... Fine...... But only for the chocolate......" Alex had a quiet and upsetting tone. He went to unlock the door and slightly opened the door. All three stood there in front of his door, he felt a safe soul resonance with Kokoa, slightly less with Jun, and barely anything with Rathium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 11:14 pm

Kokoa handed Alex the chocolate and smiled at him sweetly. "Here ya go~!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 11:21 pm

Rathium was right. It would seem Alex resonates with others simply by instinct, or some reflex. He had to find out why, but know was hardly the time to pry. He wished he had something meaningful to say, but had the uncanny feeling he would only make things worse by speaking. Jun decided it best to step out of the door way to reduce the crowded feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 11:25 pm

Once Alex got the cup,Rathium gently opened the door,wide enough so he could step in.He then placed his hands on Alex's shoulders,his movements matching that of a loving parent."Don't cry..."He said as he lifted up a finger and wiped some tears away.He pulled Alex into a loving hug,gently holding him,before letting go and looking at him positively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 11:37 pm

"No, I want Kokoa to hug me." Alex was very strict as he took a sip from the hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 11:39 pm

Alex's command took Kokoa by surprise, but she shrugged and hugged him eagerly anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 11:45 pm

I need to know why I have to keep Rathium, and Alex separate damn it! Jun bit his lower lip in frustration. Should he go to the teacher, or try and see if Rathium knew why? That would make his job a lot harder in the end, and probably make him look like the bad guy. Jun looked down in thought, teeth still clamped on his lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 11:47 pm

Rathium merely shrugged at Alex's command and stepped aside.Inside his mind,however,he was pasteing everything together.Something wasn't right here."Jun,may I speak to you in private?"He asked.He didn't wait for a answer,as he then grabbed Jun's hand and led him out the apartment door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:02 am

"Kokoa, I need to speak to you as well..." Alex had a grave and upsetting tone in his voice. He grew very cold in a matter of seconds and became very weak. He could feel his bones ache and his limbs shake. Alex wasn't doing very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:04 am

Kokoa nodded "Sure, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:07 am

Jun was partially surprised by Rathium shaking him out of his zone, and dragging him out of the apartment. "S-sure, whatever you need." He said in the friendliest tone he could muster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:10 am

Once closing the door,Rathium spoke."I belive there is something psychologically wrong with poor Alex."He said sternly yet calmly."Look at his behaviors.First the laughing,then the crying......"Rathium began to trail off."Now even with my vast amount of knowledge do I know what is wrong,but I am getting closer to the answer."He went silent for a moment,then sighed worriedly."I hope he's not suffering too badly."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:15 am

Alex pulls Kokoa in and closes the door. "Please, something is off with Rathium. When I was injured, he dragged me into the boys bathroom and was talking about witches. I had no idea what he mean't but something is off about him. Please, Kokoa! Please keep me away from him! He is bringing 'It' back and it's hurting me so badly! I don't want to die!" He broke down crying right in front of Kokoa, pleating her for help. His soul clinged on to her even tighter and slightly more with Jun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:19 am

Kokoa hugged Alex once more, her eye starting to slowly twitch again "I promise I will help" she said comfortingly and then muttered "Witches..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:23 am

Jun supposed his best bet was to converse with Rathium. "I can feel his soul resonating with mine. I'm not sure what he's doing, but I think it's better to let it run its course. I don't know what damage I might do if I try and resist." He looked away from Rathium feeling the slightest bit of shame for telling Rathium about the sensation, and still had no idea why he felt it at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:25 am

"Hmm..."Rathium said,thinking deeply."It may involve another soul other than his.."He hypothosize.He sighed."We should keep a eye on him,just to make sure nothing bad happens..."He said truthfully as he reentered the apeartment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:27 am

As soon as that goes on, a group of men in black cloaks walks through the alleyway, in the direction of Alex's apartment. They reach the entrance where Rathium and Jun stood. As soon as they stopped, Alex perked up, stiff as a board, "They are here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:32 am

Kokoa was confused "They? Who?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:36 am

Jun turned to see the men in cloaks. "Rathium, we have guests." Jun's face changed from his normal warm into something only a little more serious. "What do you need?" He asked the new arrivals in a cold tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:39 am

Rathium turned around and looked at the men,obviously towering over them.He sensed danger and quietly released his soul protect.He knew a fight would ensure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom at it's Finest
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next