Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom at it's Finest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Boredom at it's Finest - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 12:40 am

Jun wasn't entirely comfortable with the amount of contact going on, but recognized it as a necessary evil. "I don't really know." He said as he turned to see the hooded mans head piece together. "But the definitely aren't human!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 1:46 am

Rathium flew faster,the apartments disappearing quickly."Well this was....unexpected..."He said,trying to find the right words."Hopefully our teacher may be able to help."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 7:40 am

Yurio fires another fireball at the men and then jumps into flight after the others. "Crap!" Glyndwr yells.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 1:34 pm

Alex then awakens on Rahium, he finally then familiarized his soul from earlier. Rathium was the one who dragged him away from the classroom, he didn't exactly remember the words Rathium said that moment in the boys bathroom. The young man then pulled off of Rathium, "I remember you, you sick bastard!" Alex stood up and ran off in the other direction, trying to avoid not only Rathium, but everyone else. Too much was happening all at once.

Last edited by Alex Ironsmith on December 9th 2013, 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2013, 8:21 pm

Tamaki noticed the other students starting to retreat. He back hand springed into the shadowy wall and escalated it quickly and grew ran along the roof tops and eventually caught up to Rathium, Kokoa, and Jun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:02 pm

Kokoa woke up on Rathium, too. She just looked around drowsily, not recognizing her surroundings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 4:27 am

"Wait, Alex!!" Jun called out in alarm. He looked down to the far away ground. Finally he decided there was no choice. He leapt from Rathiums arms, and took off after his charge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 5:56 pm

Rathium instantly dived down at great speed,effortlessly catching up to the two and catching them,holding them tight."Are you insane!?'He said as he landed infront of the DWMA and ran inside,searching for the classrooom.When he finally found it,he burst through the door,hoping the teacher was still there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom at it's Finest
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9