Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom at it's Finest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 3:39 am

OOC: I'm a little late. o3o

Glyndwr left the classroom and starting walking aimlessly down corridors, lost. Entering through the window was one thing, but exiting through the school was another, as the school might as well be called a labyrinth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 12:30 pm

Alex was out cold, lost in his mind. His soul was now battling with a foreign soul within him, a soul no living being has ever felt before. However, this soul was clever enough to mask it's presence from everyone, even from death itself. Alex felt as if it were a dream, it is not. He started twitching in his sleep.

The nurse pointed out, "How about you all take him home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 5:05 pm

"Sure, no need to worry~!" Kokoa smiled sweetly at the nurse "Guys, help me lift him up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 6:16 pm

Jun turned from his conversation with Rathium. "Oh, yeah... Does anyone know where he lives?" He said moving to the bedside to assist Koa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 6:18 pm

Rathium merely shrugged."I just got here."He said,holding his book close.How curious,he released his spell,showing he was a warlok,yet the two didn't seemed bothered.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 6:19 pm

Glyndwr carries on wandering aimlessly around the school.
OOC: HerpDerpin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 9:36 pm

"He lives within the southern district of the city. His apartment is 331 within the back alleyways of the city. I keep telling him to move to a better apartment or fix his own but I guess he likes broken down and filthy apartments." The explicit instructions that the nurse gave them would suffice. Alex yet was still asleep. As for Glyndwr, he wonder's towards the nurses office and notice's the commotion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 9:41 pm

"Let's go, then~!" Kokoa exclaimed dragging Alex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 9:45 pm

More dragging around the lead man then I suppose. Jun gave a sigh, and began to assist Koa. He couldn't help but worry Rathium would deactivate his Soul Protect again. If a seasoned Meister caught on there would be trouble for all of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 9:50 pm

Rathium went over and picked up Alex with his bandaged hands.He gently lifted him out of the others reach.He struggled,but he managed to swing onto his shoulder on his own."Shall we?"He said as he began walking,more slowly than normal due to Alex's weight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 9:53 pm

After a while, the trio reach Alex's apartment. The entrance alone was broken down and filthy. Alex began to wake up in pain, moaning out for his mother. It was a shame that he was an orphan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 9:56 pm

Kokoa opened the door "Take him to his bed or sofa or whatever." She commanded. Then headed to the kitchen. She found flour, sugar, and enough goodies to make cupcakes, then started cooking right away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:00 pm

Jun looked up to Rathium whom apparently needed no help with carrying Alex. "I wish I knew more about what this guys deal is." He focused on Rathium. "Or yours for that matter. You're a writer you say? That's the only reason you came here?" Jun hated the thought of being the one that interrogated everyone, but the only other ones he knew to trust were predisposed of with cupcakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:04 pm

Rathium set Alex gently on the bed and tucked him in almost motherly.It seemed all of his actions were gentile.He then looked at Jun."Yes and no....."Rathium began."I originally came here to write about meisers and their weapons yes..but also...."He blushed slightly,his shy nature kicking in as he mumbled something inaudibly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:07 pm

Alex was moaning in pain, he ached and cried in agony as the foreign soul was rippling through his bones. His entire body was in pain, he needed more help than he thought, crying out for his mother. Yet he still forgot his parents were dead. Meanwhile, a black journal sat on the kitchen counter next to the stove where Kokoa was. It was titled, "Alex Memory Journal"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:10 pm

Kokoa noticed a black book as she was baking and picked it up "Oooh, this looks like death note~" She giggled "Alex's memory journal..." She read out loud, then opened the book and examined the contents of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:15 pm

Jun laughed lightly at Rathium's shy remark. "There really is no reason to be shy. You're among friends you know?" He wondered if it was okay to use the word friend. He had only just met these people, but how else can he describe their seemingly selfless action but friendly. He retrieved any chair nearby and placed it next to Alex. Taking a seat he spoke, "I wonder why he was trying to link with us..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:20 pm

Rathium looked up."Perhaps it was sometype of reaction or signal of somesort."Rathium suggested as he then held Alex,soothing him and comforting like a parent would,trying to bring him back to reality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:25 pm

The contents of the journal at first were confusing to Kokoa, then became more obvious and simple the more she read. Alex's Memory Journal was his memory database, three times a day he wrote down important information of his life and would keep it inside this journal. And it even describes how he has a memory problem, randomly losing his entire memory at different times of his life. This journal is the only thing he has left to value. It became clear to Kokoa what was going on with Alex. As for Rathium, Alex then woke up in a trance. He twisted his limbs in ways no human can move, then began to crawl to the kitchen. He was going for his journal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:31 pm

Kokoa finished reading the journal, there were so much things she didn't know about Alex. Ding! the cupcakes, were ready. She clutched the journal close with one hand and took out the baked goods with the other one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:37 pm

Jun stumbled backwards causing both he and the chair to clatter to the ground, as Alex crawled from the bed. I-It's like he's possessed! For all the bravado Jun tries to show, Alex' contortionist trick truly did make his skin crawl. "K-koa!" He managed to warn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:39 pm

Rathium merely sat there,his mind processing what just happened.He looked at Alex,trying to use his vast knowlegde to find what was wrong with the child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:43 pm

Alex's eyes were blood shot red, he reached the kitchen and noticed the girl making cupcakes. His limbs were still moving out of context and seemed out of shape, he crawled towards Kokoa to take the journal off of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:45 pm

Kokoa screamed in terror and dropped the cupcakes to the ground, then turned her hand into a dagger and put it in front of her still clutching into the journal tightly "Get away from me!" She cried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2013, 10:49 pm

Seeing Kokoa draw a weapon Jun rushed to his feet, and grab onto Alex. "N-no! No one's going to hurt anyone!" He struggled to say. It was insanely difficult to keep a grip on his nearly amorphous feature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom at it's Finest
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next