Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom at it's Finest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:42 am

Alex panicked and launched himself at the corner with excessive force. It was enough to break off chunks of the wall and covered him in dust. The men looked towards Jun and Rathium, "We are here to seek the one who bares the Immortal Offworlder. We heard he resided here." These men seemed serious, their clothing was foreign along with their equipment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:44 am

Kokoa rushed to Alex's side "Hey, don't worry! Everything will be alright~!" She tried to comfort him even if she had no idea of what was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:51 am

Jun wasn't sure what to do. He couldn't lie to them, but he couldn't let them have Alex either. "And you think it's okay to just barge into someones house to find him?" He asked sounding genuinely offended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:54 am

Rathium looked at the man and spoke to him truthfully."This is the first I have heard of the...Immortal Offender."He said truthfully,having no actual idea on what that is."However I doubt whom ever has such a title would be living here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 1:01 am

"We demand to see the host, immediately! Or we will use force!" The man began to grow more angry and Alex was growing to the point where his soul was going haywire, just like in the school. He was afraid and wanted it all to end, he noticeed his handguns on the drawer and wanted to use them on the cloaked men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 1:04 am

Kokoa patted Alex's head gently, he seemed to be really upset for some reason but she didn't know why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 1:11 am

Jun took a deep breath with his eyes closed. Pretend you're brave. "How rude. Barging into someone else's home and making strange demands that we can't hope to fulfill." He had no idea what these people wanted, but they were definitely bad news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 1:12 am

Rathium crossed his arms."He is right you know,that is awfully rude and I must ask you to politely leave."He said,ready for attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 1:14 am

"We know he is here, we sensed his soul ever since he entered this city." The leader claimed. As they were arguing outside Alex's apartment, a few of the men sneaked inside to search for Alex. Alex grabbed his guns and loaded them, both were M1911s. One of the men opened his door to see if he was inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 1:39 am

Kokoa gasped as she saw Alex grab a gun "Alex! WHat are
You even doing?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 3:17 am

Jun cringed having heard Kokoa say Alex' name. If they had any idea what his real name was, and Jun was sure they did, than there was no doubt they knew he was in the apartment now. It's too bad, Jun's soul force skills left much to be desired, and he had no weapon to make up for his lack of skill. The only question left was if there were few enough to defeat.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 9:20 am

OOC: This might be slightly out of post order, but no one else is on, so I figured it's fine.

Glyndwr circles the apartment on Yurios back, slowly losing altitude. He had followed everyone from the academy, after he made his way out tailing them. Yurio, who do you think those men are? Glyndwr asks his dragon. I think they're trouble, Glyn. He replies, before slowly descending into a dive and landing on the roof of the building opposite Alex's apartment. Yurio looks down into the alley with Glyndwr, who got off his back. "Need help with any unwanted guests?" He asked the two fellow students in the alley, figuring the others weren't there for a coffee and friendly chat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 9:50 am

Jun looked up to the dragon riding student. That's the one tried that sneak into the classroom. He gave a hopeful smile. "I would definitely welcome the help." He called out. Jun had no idea where the boy got a dragon, or that they existed at all, but he was done questioning what happened here in Death City.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 10:00 am

Glyndwr snaps his fingers and giving Yurio a mental command to charge a fireball. Yurio then slightly opened his mouth and a blue light could be seen inside. Glyndwr grins and looks down at the cloak clad men.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 11:20 am

"Please, spare me the trouble. Do you really think your frivolous skills can outsmart one of the most powerful societies on Earth?" He looked towards the dragon student, plainly insulting him. As for Alex, one of the men had entered the room and tried to rush him, yet Alex had gotten to the gun first. The man had tackled him to the ground and pulled out an odd looking knife, but Alex pulled the gun from the drawer and struggled to point it at the man. All the noise in the world went dark as a loud bang flooded the air. The cloaked man slumped over to the side, dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 11:23 am

Kokoa curled up in the corner, terrified and shocked of what she had just witnessed. Unable to speak, unable to do any movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 11:30 am

Hearing the gun-shot from inside, Jun heel kicked the nearest hooded goon, and squeezed his way through the apartment door. Seeing the man limp atop Alex, and Koa in the corner, he could easily surmise what had happened. "Koa keep is together. We'll all get through this fine." He tried to sound reassuring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 11:34 am

Alex dropped his gun, frozen, he was having a panic attack and a seizure. This was all happening so fast that he was never trained for a situation like this let alone have anyone else around him. How this was possible was that these men weren't just a society, they were men hunting for Alex, wanting to use him and exploit him for power and profit. But he was going nuts, losing his mind and such, had no idea what to do.

The men outside then grew irritated and began to assault Rathium and Glyndwr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 11:53 am

Kokoa took her hands to her head and gazed down, she heard words being spoken but couldn't understand a single one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 11:56 am

W-what do I do?! Jun wondered. He couldn't protect them both with no weapon. Running to Alex he picked up the gun, and prepared to defend his apparently incapacitated companions.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 12:34 pm

Yurio fired his fireball down into the alley. The ball exploded into searing flames as it hit the ground next to the men. Glyndwr jumped onto Yurios back and then shouted. "If you think a dragon is no danger to your lives, then you are very much mistaken!". Yurio then lifted his head and gave a loud roar, before charging another fireball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 1:36 pm

Rathium rushed into the room along with Jun and he saw the dead body.He knew they were in danger.Having no choice,he did single hand sign."Soul Protect-Release!"With that,a purple aura formed around his body but vanished quickly.He then went to Alex and picked him with relative ease."We must go to the DMWA,its possibly the only safe place!"He said.With his long arms,he grabbed Ko and placed her on his back and then grabbed Jun,holding him close.Rathium then went and burst out the front door,stomping on the fallen goons face in the process before flying into the sky,searching for the DMWA."Who were they?"He finally asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 4:06 pm

Tamaki had finally caught up to a mysterious dragon that had got him lost from Kokoa and Jun. He was seen behind the men in black. "Don't burn down the city, the dragon will be useful as are transportation not a remedial cleaning lesson." Tamaki said to Yukino. "Are you a miester or weapon?" He said as shadows busted from his back and began to pierce at the leaders lackeys. His scarf dropped to the floor and his tattoos had arisen. Tamaki`s eyes had turned black, "I was given my first mission, and I will not fall him, I will protect Alex." Tamaki hooked a shadow on the wall pulling himself away from harm and sent him flying above the dragon shot up even higher by the dragons roar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 6:51 pm

The men at first seemed to be engulfed in the flames, but when the flames died down, the men sit there, untouched. As for the goon on the ground, when Rathium stomped on his head, it busted open. Yet later on, his body rose from the ground and his head pieced itself together. These mean were clearly not human nor never were. "So......... They want to play it the hard way? So be it...... Ivory will rise again......."

As for Alex, he remained unconscious as his soul was still fighting off the foreign presence within it. The soul he fought off and on would not stop, his pain grew worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2013, 7:27 pm

At the moment Kokoa was picked up by Rath, she fell unconscious. She could hear muffled noise but that was it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom at it's Finest
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next