Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom at it's Finest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:49 pm

Glyndwr took the paper. "Thank you." He said, then returned to his seat and started filling in the answers, finding the whole test easy like many others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:52 pm

"I didn't want to do this but...."Rathium literally slapped the boy across his face,leaving a red mark on his cheek."Hide your soul,least any experienced meisers find us."He said,towering over the boy as he then crossed his arms.Is he really this far gone?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 4:04 pm

Glyn carries on writing until he is finished. He then proceeds to wonder about what was going on with the sheets of paper at the front and bloody desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 5:09 pm

Kokoa kept drawing on her test, but her pace was faster and her eye was twitching. Alex's soul had resonated with her. Concentrate, concentrate, concentrate was the only thing she could repeat to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 8:45 pm

Alex was still laughing like hell, he was too lost within his own happiness. Afterwards, he fall's unconscious, blood and water flowing through him. His soul was still going haywire, resonating with any other souls it can find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 8:57 pm

Tamaki`s Soul vibrated and his flashbacks where triggered. His eyes widened as he clutched the edge of the desk and tried to remain conscious. "Why is this happening? My Tattoos are still behind my scarf..." Tamaki noticed that someone`s Soul was bursting rampage throughout the school. "Soul Delink!" Tamaki had canceled out the wavelength connection that had been coming from a strange soul, and for a blank moment he noticed that a witch soul was somewhere near.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:04 pm

It was becoming hard to concentrate. Witch soul, resonance link. He knew these things in theory, but had never seen or fealty either, and as such had no idea what was happening. I was however easy for him to resonate safely with most any soul. He could only wonder if these sort of things were normal to this school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:22 pm

Rathium grew frustrated,he accidentally let his presence out.He gasped and hid it again.He sighed and picked up the boy and slung him over his shoulder as he then went to return to the classroom."He passed out from...laughing."Rath said as he entered,went to the boy's seat and set him down.He then went back to his own seat,trying process the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:26 pm

Alex slugged over his seat and fell onto the ground next to Kokoa. He felt tired and injured due to his major blood loss, none of his wounds were tended to. The teacher grew suspicious, "Tell me, where did you take Alex?" He asked the new student.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:28 pm

A few thoughts ran through Tamaki`s head as he processed the question the teacher asked. He blushed and shook his head. He then looked at Rethium, "Hmm, I Havn't seen him around here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:37 pm

Jun was beggining to question why he came to this strange place. He tried to sort out the feeling he had a few moments ago, and wondered if it had affected him. The test was almost over, but the thing most on his mind was if he should try and tend to the front row student. Probably best not to. The teacher knows best right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:39 pm

Rathium sat down on his chair and couldn't help be feel being watched.He looked at the teacher,having asked the question."The boy's restroom.."He said politely and thruthfully.Why was this getting so awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:43 pm

The teacher was then confused, "Why would you take him to the bathroom when he needs to go to the school nurse?" Rathium was giving himself away too easily and the teacher is growing his suspicion on him. The professor had to keep a closer eye on the new student.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:49 pm

The teacher was not the only one who was curios on the boy. Tamaki watched him from in between his hair and scarf where his eyes where unnoticeable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:52 pm

"Because he was laughing hysterically and needed to stop distrubing the class."Rathium said truthfully,his eyes locked with the teachers.That was actually another reason why he brought him into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 9:54 pm

Everything has become quiet. Was anyone even taking the test at this point? Jun felt his conscious itching on his mind. He badly wanted to help his fellow student, but got the feeling everyone else was seeing something he was missing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:01 pm

"That still doesn't explain why he isn't in the nurses office. His wounds aren't attended to and he is unconscious, yet you bring him straight back here?" The Teacher was starting to catch on that something was wrong. The new student was giving him too many suspicions and he want to take action. But the teacher decided to wait it out and catch the new student at the right time. "Forget it, I will call the nurse. Be sure to do something right next time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:06 pm

Tamaki threw a pencil at Jun and when he caught his attention he secretly pointed at the new kid giving him the gesture to check out is soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:12 pm

Jun jumped at the pencil that managed to catch him off guard. Seeing the student who threw it pointing at the newest arrival. His soul? Closing his eyes he focused on his perception abilities. The students soul was in fact different, but Jun didn't know what it meant even still. Maybe a witch? How would a witch enter here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:14 pm

Rathium opened his mouth to reply,but was cut off by the teacher.He sighed and sat properly in his chair,looking about the class room,reading his book,before he finally fell asleep.He slept quietly,not making a sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:19 pm

The teacher calls for the nurse and moments later, she shows up. "Please take Alex to the infirmary, he hurt himself again." The nurse grabbed Alex and hauled him to the infirmary. "Class dismissed. Jun, Tamaki, I need you both to stay after class."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:22 pm

Kokoa grabbed her exam and slammed it against the teacher's desk "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" She screamed, her eye twitching "WHOSE IS THE STRANGE SOUL LINKING WITH MINE?!" She covered her twitching right eye, she wasn't the same sweet Kokoa she was minutes ago.

She saw Alex leave and her eye twitching ceased a little. She sighed trying to calm herself down and keep the memories of her sister away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:27 pm

Tamaki walked up to the teacher. "Y-yes Ma`am..." Tamaki gave her the sweet innocent voice while he tucked his adorable eyes into his scarf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:30 pm

Oh no, he did something wrong didn't he!? That's okay though. Just pretend you're brave, pretend. "What's wrong?" He said feighning confidence, with barely a hint of error.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:34 pm

Rathium groggily got up and exit the school.Once outside,he found a private area.He laid on the ground and quickly fell asleep,holding his book close as if it were a teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom at it's Finest
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next