Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom at it's Finest

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:34 pm

"Oh, Kokoa, I need you to stay as well." The teacher pointed out. As they stood there, the teacher finally confesses. "It's time I told you all the truth about Alex."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:37 pm

Kokoa sighed and calmed herself down. She noticed the new suspicious student exit the classroom, could he be a... No, he couldn't. But still, she decided to follow him, she prepared to exit the classroom.

Last edited by KokoaChan on December 5th 2013, 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:41 pm

Tamaki grabbed kokoa by the arm "Wait a minute, I`m just as curious as you are but the teacher needs us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:49 pm

Oh thank God it wasn't about me. "The student in the front right? Is he okay?" Jun spoke with genuine concern in his tone, and prepared to listen intently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:53 pm

Rathium slept contently,holding his book tighter.The book itself was a encyclopedia on mythoical creatures,something that would bore most people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 10:57 pm

The teacher takes off his glasses and sighs. He rubs his head in frustration and then turns to the three. "As I said, it's about Alex. The soul you all felt resonating with you was him. I believe what just happened here triggered Ivory to come back, causing his soul to go haywire. I think this has something to do with the new student. I have a very important job for you three." The teacher gives them all a serious look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:01 pm

Kokoa covers her right eye and clenches her teeth Stay calm, stay sweet, stay cheerful...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:02 pm

... " Yes, what is the mission?" Tamaki leaned in closer interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:04 pm

Jun was already starting to feel uncomfortable, and Koa 's odd reaction wasn't helping. "Of course, whatever you need."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:09 pm

"Protect Alex at all costs. Ivory cannot return no matter what. I need you all to keep an eye on him, get to know him, prevent the new student from getting near him. Understood?" The teacher gave them all a sharp death glare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:12 pm

"YES, SIR~!" Kokoa said in her usual childish tone while jumping up, but this time it had a touch of darkness. Her eyes weren't shining like they were before and she had a determinate and full of hate look on her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:13 pm

Tamaki bowed to the teacher and cluched his hand. "We`ll do or best!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:16 pm

Jun knew he wouldn't like the request. He was more than happy to help a fellow student, but he didn't know how he would chalk up next to two weapons. Especially as a meister who had none. He nodded in consent to the teachers request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:21 pm

"Good, get to Alex as soon as possible." The teacher finished and left. Now the students were alone with each other. Meanwhile, Alex had just woken up in the infirmary, covered in bandages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:22 pm

Kokoa didn't say a word, intertwined her arms with the other boys', and ran full speed to find Alex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:24 pm

Tamaki gasped and grabbed onto his scarf, "He should be at the nurses office" Somehow Tamaki could spit out the words instead of puking from the intense speed Kokoa was sprinting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:27 pm

"Eh- " Was the only thing Jun could manage before being forced into a run by his new companion. How does anyone have this kind of energy after navigating all the stairs in this place!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:31 pm

Afterwards, the three make it to the infirmary, half of Alex's head was covered by bandages. He notices the other students standing at the doorway. "Can I help anyone of you?" The nurse asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:32 pm

"WE'RE HERE TO SEE BANDAGE BOY~!" She exclaims in the same tone she used in the classroom while pointing at Alex over-dramatically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:36 pm

Tamaki grabbed her pointing arm and put it down. "Are teacher has requested he watch after Alex from here, with your consent may we take him?" Tamaki looked at the nurse with his big blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:39 pm

Jun gave a friendly smile to the nurse. "We'll take good care of him. Scouts honor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:43 pm

Alex was scared as hell from those three, the nurse signed him off to the three students. "Please don't beat me up again!" He yells to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:44 pm

Kokoa tilted her head to the side in her usual childish cute way "Beat you... Up~?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:48 pm

Oh no, Koa 's going to make us look like a pack of sociopaths!! "Hehe, such a joker. Come on now, infirmaries are boring, and you already almost bored yourself to death once today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 11:52 pm

Alex was stunned and afraid, he slowly walked towards Kokoa. "Please don't hurt me......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at it's Finest   Boredom at it's Finest - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom at it's Finest
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next