Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:43 pm

Anna smiled slightly "Well..Oh! By the way..I'm Anna Kozak. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:44 pm

"...Avery." He said lightly. His eyes were closed as he tried to even out his breathing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:48 pm

Anna wondered "Uhm..Okay..Uhm..Nice to meet you. So you want to become a meister huh? I think, you just need to find a weapon that fits to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:50 pm

"I don't know what that would be...I haven't really thought about it since I don't really know much.."

He said with a confused tone. He tilted his head to the side as well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:54 pm

Anna sat on a chair "Oh..I see. Hmm..It would be cool to ba a weapon and meister in one person"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:57 pm

"I guess so..." He sighed and scratched his head. Soon the bell donged and dinged, ending classes at the moment. Avery got up from his seat and walked out of the class room, holding onto his arm still.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 7:59 pm

Anna yawned and walked out of the classroom. Then she yawned again "So...Tired"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 8:01 pm

Avery soon found himself at one of the balconies of the academy, looking out into the distance. His eyes seemed to lock on to a certain point, as if he wanted to go there.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 2:40 am

Lukas walked to him and looked around "Death City...One of the best places in the world." He said quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 8:58 am

"Also where insane witches come to use weapons as her own..." He said in a soured tone.

"It is a cruel world right now, and no one will know if they can fix it, or make it worse. So far...my life has been down to hell and back..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:47 am

Lukas cossed his arms "Insane Witches...Well one of my friends is a witch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 10:49 am

"...That's insane in and of itself." He said harshly

"You shouldn't even begin to trust Witches. They're evil, ruthless, killers, and by far some of the worst people I've met!"

He narrowed his eyes as he looked down to the streets of Death City, his hair covering the sides of his face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:02 am

Lukas sighed "Say that to her partners and they will kick your ass" He smiled slightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:04 am

"Like I care...I'm only concerned about one witch. It's one reason why I want to become a Meister in the first place."

His eyes were still narrowed and his tail started to sway from side to side.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:09 am

Lukas "Hm..Okay..It's your life. And wait! Become a Meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:11 am

"Yeah...I want to become one...It's all that witches fault too. I'm trying to learn, but right now I don't know..."

He said with a soft voice, almost disappointed.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:15 am

Lukas wondered "Very interesting..But you know..Not every witch is evil. Let me guess..You're a weapon, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:17 am

"No....No I'm not! I keep on telling everyone that I'm not a weapon!!" He growls, turning to Lukas, his tail twitching from side to side.

"I'm going to become a Meister so that I can kill that damn witch!! She's not going to use anyone again!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:19 am

Lukas: "Have you tried to kill her using a normal weapon?..You know a weapon without soul"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:21 am

"...No...how could I? I was only like...11 when I saw her first. I didn't know what to do...I just ran..."

Avery put a hand to his nose and he rubs it, trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:25 am

Lukas sighed "So..You wanna kill a witch..Because she did something when you were 11. Do you even know where is she?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:26 am

Avery looked away, back to Death City.

"...No, but I know that she's somewhere in Death City. I just know it..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:28 am

Lukas looked at the sun. It was as always laughing "Well..Do you need help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:30 am

"Witches are tough...I know that. I can't take one on myself." He said, then mumbled something under his breath.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:32 am

Lukas smiled slightly "I could help you...Me and my sister"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next