Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:34 am

"Well I want to finish her off...but I want to do it myself." He sighs and scratched his head

"This is stressing me. I don't know what to do anymore. I just keep on saying it, thinking that it's the truth."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:40 am

Lukas looked at him "Uhm..Okaaay..Could you tell me more about that witch?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:43 am

"Well, she has purple hair, really long too. Green eyes, and a...uh...um....wait. What's going on again?"

He asked randomly, seemingly having forgot what the topic is.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:46 am

Lukas looked at him, surprised "What? We were talking about the witch...You know..Purple hair, green eyes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 11:49 am

"Oh, OH! That! Sorry, sometimes forget things randomly. But yeah, she has purple hair and green eyes, really slender body as well. Not sure what she can do, other than poison me into sleeping for an hour..."

He looked out at the sun, the laughing sun with a huge grin.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 3:54 pm

Lukas: "Poison...Yeah...Okay! She's evil"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:23 pm

"You think..?" He simply said.

Silence drifted over him as the wind blew by.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:33 pm

Lukas scratched back of his head "Uhm..Yeah. Only an evil person could use a poison on someone"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:41 pm

Avery soon turned from the balcony and walked away.

"There isn't much to talk about, and I need to find out how to get this done and over with..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:47 pm

Lukas: "Uhm..Yeah..See you later"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:57 pm

Avery walked down through the halls of the Academy, pondering on what to do next. His eyes straight forward as his mind was in thought.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:51 pm

Aurora was walking around the Academy, she was reading a book. After a while of walking he bumpend into Avery "Oh..S-s-sorry, sir!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:53 pm

Avery backed up from the bump and shook his head, then fixing his scarf so that it hid his mouth again.

"You'd better keep an eye on where you're going. Never can be sure of what lies about. Oh, but do you happen to know of any place that can show me how to be a Meister?"

He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:55 pm

Aurora looked at him and started wondering "U-uhm..Sh-shibusen is a place w-where..Where they s-should show you how to be a meister, s-sir" She said very quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:56 pm

"Do you know where that is? I'm honestly at a loss right now. I'm a new student here." He said looking around at his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:58 pm

Aurora giggled "Shibusen is just an another name for The Death Weapon Meister Academy.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:01 pm

Avery blinks and rubs the back of his head "O-Oh...well that's a stupid question on my part....Well I haven't really been able to find out much. One of the weapons here let me try to hold them, as that's what Meisters are able to do...and I can't move my arm very much right now because of it!"

He said shrugging.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:02 pm

Aurora looked at his arm "Could you show me that arm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:04 pm

"I...Guess so. Just don't do anything..." He said roughly

He held out his left arm, his black jacket covering it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:06 pm

Aurora did a face that says: Really? "Uhm...I wanted to check what is wrong with your arm..But..I guess I can't help you" She said very quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:08 pm

Avery groans and turns his head away "Fine...just...hurry up..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:09 pm

Aurora put her hands on his arm "But I need to use..Magic. I can heal your hand, if you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:12 pm

Avery looks over, seeing that his hand was slightly burnt. He then looks away again.

"Fine..." He said once again.

"As long as I can keep it secret, I'm alright." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:15 pm

Aurora whispered "Soul Protect, release.." After seh released her witch soul wavelenght, her hands started to glow and she started healing Avery's arm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:18 pm

Avery just stood there for the moment, before noticing that Aurora's magic was familiar. He suddenly shot his arm back and stood away from Aurora.

"YOU! You're a bloody witch!! I know that magic!!" He growled loudly, his tail swaying from side to side in complete anger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next