Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:27 pm

"...I'm Avery. And thank you, I know I can't face her alone."

He pushes back on the wall so he could stand up right, he then rolls his neck around. A popping sound was heard.

"AH...Geez that always gets me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:33 pm

Aurora tried to smile "Nice to meet you Mr.Avery" She bowed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:35 pm

He bows his head to Aurora "Yeah, same here. Again...Sorry about before, I sometimes can't control my temper heheh..."

He looked around where they were at now. "So...where to now..?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:38 pm

Aurora: "It's okay. Hey! Idea! Let's go to the library and find something about weapons that were using another weapons. A meister and weapon in one person."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:39 pm

"Huh..? I don't think I've heard about that before." He said confused.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:49 pm

Aurora shrugged "But It could be possible..I've heard about Maka Albern..She was a meister..But one day she created some blades on her body and used them to attack The Kishin Asura"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:55 pm

"Hmmmm, that's interesting. Very interesting indeed. But...I think I'm just pure weapon blood. I don't think that I have Meister blood in me...I'm not completely sure."

Avery rubs his head, not too sure on what to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:01 pm

Aurora put a finger on her lip "Ah..Okay..I see"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:06 pm

"...Gah...I wanted to become a meister so that I could get back on that bloody witch. But...How am I supposed to stop fate? I'm just so confused right now..."

Avery rubbed the bridge of his nose.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:07 pm

Aurora sighed "If you can't use a weapon then find a meister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:11 pm

"N-No....I...I don't want to be used again. Please I...I don't.." He said in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:14 pm

Aurora put her hand on his shoulder "Ugh..Okay. Sorry. But what is someone will use you just to kill that witch?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:15 pm

Avery looked away for a second, thinking.

"I...I don't know. I...maybe I just need some more time to think I...Man this is tough."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:21 pm

Aurora smiled "Then think."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:24 pm

"Man..." He simply said.

Avery then started to walk around in circles, his tail swaying from side to side. He went about this for a while.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:25 pm

Aurora noticed the tail "Avery?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:26 pm

Avery spun around on one foot as he was facing away, turning back towards Aurora.

"Yeah? What?" He replied, seemingly in a happier tone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:30 pm

Aurora rubbed her eyes "Uhm..Tell me something about your..Tail. Because I'm curious"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:31 pm

Avery blinked and then looked back at his cat tail.

"Oh that? I don't know. I've had it ever since I can remember, I think I was born with it. I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:35 pm

Aurora smiled "To be honest..Your tail is cool!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:36 pm

Avery looked baffled at Aurora "Really? Huh...You'd be the first to compliment me on that..." He rubbed the back of his head with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:39 pm

Aurora: "Oh? Really? But your tail is very cool.!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:43 pm

"To be honest I'd used to get teased by it. A lot actually." He said looking at his tail again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 8:02 am

Aurora: "People are just stupid! Your tail is veeery cool! And It's like cat's tail."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 4:07 pm

"I do believe that it's a cat tail. But, I was just teased a long time ago...when I had some of my friends still with me..." He said sadly, holding onto the Purple dragon necklace that he had on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next