Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 4:14 pm

Aurora smiled "Don't worry! You'll find some new friends here.." After she said that, she whispered "I would like be your friend too.."
Back to top Go down

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 4:16 pm

Avery backed his head away slightly.

"Uh, yeah sure. But was the whisper all that necessary? I...I don't know, I'm a derp."

He shrugged his shoulders as he looked around for the moment.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 4:22 pm

Aurora giggled "Nah..I'm just weird" She patted his shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 4:24 pm

"Heheh....What do you think I should do? I don't know what I should do, either be the weapon that I am...or misread fate?"

He asked with a soft voice, as if he wasn't sure anymore what to do.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 4:28 pm

Aurora wondered "Wait a second. I need to think about it..." She put her fingers on her lips and then "In my opinion..You could try to be just a weapon and find a meister. BUT! Keep looking for a weapon too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 4:31 pm

Avery thought about this for a moment, standing in silence for a long time. Then lifting his head.

"I should just be the weapon I am, besides...It's my blades that will go through that witch's body and steal her soul."

As he said this, he let out one of his curved blades from his fore arm, flexing his arm so that he could see himself in the reflection of the blade.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 4:37 pm

Aurora nodded "Great! You will kill that witch! And when you do that, the world is gonna be better"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 4:40 pm

Avery nods. "Yeah. That witch doesn't deserve to live."

And with that, the weapon that wanted to be a meister made his decision of staying what he was born as. But, who will be his meister?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6