Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:21 pm

Aurora looked at him, she was scared "I-I was only trying to help you..Please don't hurt me..I'm not evil" A tear appeared in her eye
Back to top Go down

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:24 pm

"Like hell you're not!!" He growled again, moving his arms to the side as long curved blades came out from his arms with a grey design.

"Every witch is evil!! I'm not going to let any more souls be taken away!!" He said pointing one of his arms towards Aurora. He seemed to be blinded by anger and seemingly revenge.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:25 pm

Aurora started crying "Please..I'm not like them..Don't kill me..Please.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:29 pm

Avery growls as he stares at Aurora in a glare. Then soon taking note at how she was acting. His breathing started to calm down and his face became sad. He put a hand to his face, the blade curving around the top of his head.

"...I'm such an idiot..." He said quietly, almost disappointed with himself, as he drops his arm down to his side, no longer a blade pointing at Aurora.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:31 pm

Aurora burried her face in her hands "I'm not..Not..Like them. I don't wanna hurt..anybody" She was still crying
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:33 pm

"...I'm sorry, I mistook you for someone else." He said as his blades disappeared. He then walks over to Aurora.

"I'm really sorry I...I didn't mean to do that..." He said, looking away and rubbing his head.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:35 pm

Aurora calmed down and looked at him, she still had tears in her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:37 pm

"I've had this problem...since I was young. I met this witch...and things didn't go so well. I...I'd tell you, but walls are thin. I'd rather talk about it somewhere else, without anyone else listening in..."

He said looking around the hall, making sure no one was there at the scene.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:40 pm

Aurora: "O-okay.." Then she sighed "That's why I hate being a witch"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:42 pm

He sighed "I'm really sorry about that. But are you okay?" he asked, slightly worried if he did anything while his mind was out of it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:43 pm

Aurora looked at him "I'm fine..But..Scared"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:46 pm

"Well don't...I'm sorry still. Do you want to go anywhere other than here..? So that you'll be less scared..? maybe..?"

He asked, feeling bad about what he did.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 6:02 pm

Aurora sighed "Okay fine.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 6:05 pm

Avery shrugged as he started to walk away.

"So uh...why are you here exactly?" He asked
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 6:13 pm

Aurora was following him. She turned on her soul protect. "I always wanted to be a meister..And now I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 6:14 pm

"Huh...how difficult is it?" He asked, curious on how to still become one.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 6:19 pm

Aurora shrugged "Somehow it's easy for me..And..I have two weapons. So it should be more difficult..But it's not"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 6:49 pm

Avery sighs "Maybe because I have weapon blood in me...maybe that's why. I don't know, it's all a mystery to me right now."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:03 pm

Aurora wondered "Weell..Maybe. Weapon can't be a meister, I guess"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:05 pm

Avery stopped walking for a moment, thinking about what Aurora said. Then gritting his teeth and then punching a nearby wall.

"...Damn it, what am I supposed to do now..?" He said with a disappointed tone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:10 pm

Aurora looked at him, scared again "Keep looking for a weapon..Maybe you shouldtry to find a weapon that can be used by another weapon, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:12 pm

"How? I could barely hold the weapon that wanted to help me first..." He sighed

"How am I going to get back at that witch now..?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:14 pm

Aurora pointed at his arm "You can turn your arm into a blade and kill her"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:20 pm

"I...I cant. I can't even get near her. She's looking for me, I met her again by accident and it was...she wanted to use me again, to collect the souls that she needs. I'm never letting her do that again..."

He sounded more and more worried as he talked about it, he then punched the wall again.

"Why'd I have the be given this damn curse?! I would've been fine without it! I...I..." He tried to say, but he couldn't as he choked up on what he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:24 pm

Aurora put her hand on his shoulder "Don't worry..I wanna help you, friend. And I will help you. I'm Aurora Foster and I'll do everything to help you with that witch!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)   The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Student: A Weapon that wants to become a Meister? (Finished)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next