Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:03 am

steam jumps off the car running in the entrance

"i'm gonna go warn kokoa!" he yelled out to the group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:07 am

Leiko dodges the coming car "Give her to me and I shall leave you alone!" She exclaimed "Why do you even care for her? She doesn't care for you. The only thing she thinks about is herself, faking that childish attitude and all." She added with her words full of hate.

Kokoa was awaken by screaming from outside, soon everyone stood up and exited the classroom, she did so too. She saw a car in the hallway and someone who dodged it but couldn't identify people well because she had just woken up. What was happening?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:08 am

Alex was casually walking through the DWMA and noticed the crazy witch attack everyone. He just stood there and looked at her like she wasn't a threat. All he does is stand there and stare at her, completely still and focused. How the bloodshed was disgusting Alex was another story but for now, his focus was on the girl. "Can I ask why your attacking people?" It almost looked as if she wasn't paying attention, too consumed on attacking the public and searching for his best friend. So he decided to do the one thing he beloved the most, "Hey bitch, I am taking to you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:10 am

ben turned into a bow and arrow. Arthur took him in his hands and stepped out of the car. shooting three shining bolts of light that homed in on their target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:11 am

steam suddenly stoped in front of kokoa

"kokoa! the is a witch after you!" he said panting "hurry get to safety!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:11 am

connor barged into kokoa's classroom "Kokoa come quick! something's wrong!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:14 am

Leiko turned around and glared at the boy who had just yelled at her. "I am looking to for this Academy's worst threat, Kokoa Minami! She is just faking and shall kill you all soon!" She exclaimed. And without looking back, dodged the attacks towards her effortlessly

Kokoa was still half asleep "Witch... Wha...?" She slowly walked along, ignoring all the disaster surrounding her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:15 am

"It's a witch! she keeps yelling for you. get in your weapon form and come with me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:18 am

"kokoa go with connor!" steam said "i'll take care of the witch"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:19 am

" because kokoa's a person! and a damn good one at that. " he said in response to her. ben turned into a set of bronze knuckles and Arthur charge at leiko closing the distance. he ran with great acceleration and speed willing a gust of wind to blow through the halls.they are filled with the rustling wind and Arthur swings. the knuckles striking with ten times the force of and object that heavy.
his intent was clear. he was playing for keeps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:20 am

Alex yelled once more towards the girl, "Kokoa? A threat? That's really funny!" He still stood there, watching her dodge everyone's attacks. But Alex just stood there, it was like she was still no threat to him. He just shrugged and went to Kokoa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:20 am

"Witch?! I've got to see her first!" Kokoa was finally wide awake and made a run down the halls. Her expression was full of surprise when she saw what was happening, she couldn't believe she was looking at her long lost adopted sister. Tears filled her eyes as she tackled Arthur and stepped in front of Leiko "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:23 am

Arthur gasps and ben turns back to normal standing over him. " she murdered a family of perfectly innocent people in your name and wants to do the same to the entire academy! " ben says. Arthur tries to push her off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:23 am

"arthur watch out" said steam while charging at leiko 

steam started shooting at leiko 

"die you son of a bitch!" he yelled angrily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:26 am

"GET OFF ME!" Kokoa yelled getting away from Arthur's grasp "Sister, watch out!" She grabbed Leiko's shoulders and pushed her to the ground along with her "STOP TRYING HURT MY SISTER! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIENDS!" She screamed with tears staining her cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:28 am

Alex was just standing there, "Don't look at me, I didn't even attack." His plain out innocence was actually right. Anyone could tell he was telling the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:28 am

"kokoa shes trying to kill you!" yelled steam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:32 am

"kokoa... what's going on?" Dylan was more calm now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:32 am

Arthur stood up. " take this from your friends. at the moment we know more about the situation then you do. so I promise protecting her at this exact point in time will lead the destruction of everything you care about NOW GET AWAY FROM HER! " he wasn't going to kill leiko by any means. but he needed to convince kokoa to retreat just for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:36 am

"arthur is right!" steam yelled to kokoa "let us take care of this!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:37 am

"Me?" Leiko said faking innocence "I could never lay a finger on my beloved sister" she hugged Kokoa while the innocent girl buried her head on Leiko's shoulder and cried her eyeballs out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:38 am

"She is lying, I can tell by her soul. Give it up, your soul protect has been off, I know this because I am half witch." Alex said with full assurance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:38 am

steam pointed his gun at leiko

"back away from her!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:40 am

" oh not again. " said Arthur. he jumped on the pair and tried to pull them apart. in his mind it was just her abusing kokoa to kill her. ben jumped on to, in some crazy dog pile. " we need more people everyone in! " he yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:43 am

"NO!" Kokoa yelled while hugging Leiko back with one arm and turning the other one into a dagger blade and pointing it at them "I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" She didn't even had an idea of what she was saying, her eyes turned a darker color as she said so too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next