Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 10:58 am

"Kokoa is okay, I managed to use a spell to heal her and sealed up her bandages. But her back will be sore for a while so we have to keep an eye out for her sister now." Alex got up and walked over to the medicine cabinet and was looking for any painkillers for Kokoa. He seemed determined and focused because he let her get hurt, now he wanted to make Leiko pay. "Ben, do me a favor, I want you to stay here and take care of Kokoa. Don't let Leiko anywhere near her, even if Kokoa says otherwise." Alex sets some painkillers next to Kokoa's bed and begins to walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 11:44 am

Anna looked around "Lukas..Stay with Ben,okay?"
Lukas nodded
Anna: "I'll find her 'sister'" The first time in her life she was mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:12 pm

ben nodded. " I wont leave her side. however she might know were her sister is. cereal killers often return to their homes or preserve them after a traumatic experience. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 5:09 pm

Everyone seemed to ignore the fact she was awake, so she just listened to the conversation. The mention of her sister made her lip quiver and tears form in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 5:30 pm

" kokoa. Are you ok? " asked ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 5:37 pm

Kokoa turned to Ben, and when she tried to talk, she burst in tears, she tried to tell him he was alright but her crying wouldn't let anything she said be understandable.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 5:42 pm

Anna punched Lukas' arm lightly "Kokoa is awake" She punched him again. She was mad at Leiko. In her opinion everyone who attacked her friend, should die. But then she started crying. "Why!? Kokoa attacked by her own sister.." She couldn't stop herself from crying. But she punched her brother again.
Lukas: "Woah..Anna. You..You are crying.."
Anna hugged him (Ignoring the fact that she hates hugging) "Fa-family shouldn't fight!" she cried.
Lukas was suprised about his sister's reaction. She never cried before..Except for the time when she was a baby.

Last edited by Lekesix on December 9th 2013, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 5:49 pm

Alex heard poor Kokoa cry in the infirmary, wishing he could comfort his friend, he had to go on. This had to at least come to an end, Alex didn't like seeing Kokoa this way so he went out to search for Leiko. How to begin was that since he was half-witch, he decided to try and detect any form of trail that Leiko would leave behind. Since Leiko's soul protect was off earlier, he went to follow her last known location, hoping to find evidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 5:50 pm

Arthur and ben looked at each other like. " what do we do?... " then ben took a handkerchief and handed it awkwardly to kokoa. Arthur saw what he did, wrapped a bandage up into a pad and handed it to anna. neither of the to really cried that often. Shure when bens dad died and Arthur far earlier. but the only other times this year the could remember crying is when ben got hit with a doorknob in the nose. and that was involuntary! nonetheless they showed their support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:23 pm

"That's not my sister..." Kokoa managed to say between hiccups "They did something to her!" She continued to cry "I will kill all the witches!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:28 pm

" now thinking like that leads to pointless wars and loss of life. " said ben understanding her plight. " solve problems that concern you, I can name three witches who are some of my best friends. but do you know what we should do now? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:29 pm

Kokoa sniffed "... What?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:31 pm

Lukas crossed his arms "Not every Witch is evil" He mumbled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:36 pm

Alex was still wondering around the city, lost on where to go. Leiko had vanished without a trace. "Well, this one will be harder to find than I thought."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:37 pm

" do you have her phone number? " he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:38 pm

Kokoa shook her head no "If I did I wouldn't have joined the DWMA to find her in the first place..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:41 pm

Lukas looked at Anna "Hm?"
Anna looked up and she closed her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:46 pm

The trail was off, Alex had lost Leiko. It looked as if he is not going to find her unless Kokoa baits her in. Currently, since Leiko is after Kokoa, it would be best to stay on the defensive and head back for Kokoa. Alex takes a nice long walk back to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:51 pm

Anna finally opened her eyes and she looked at Kokoa. "Don't worry we'll find your sister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:54 pm

" that's ok. " ben looks at her size compared to his. " here's a plan. she's after you right? so what if we had you in very close proximity to me. that way she couldn't tell the difference with soul wavelength. like we stuff you in a box and I sit on it. then using makeup a set of your clothes we make me look exactly like you. we wait at your home, and when she comes everyone jumps out and throws a net over her. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 6:56 pm

"Thanks..." Kokoa mumbled to Anna staring down at her lap with a sad smile.

"And I would like to just let her be." She turned towards Ben "If she wants to kill me off, then so be it. It's my fault after all, even if I don't know what did I do..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:00 pm

"Really? How is it your fault, Kokoa-chan?" Alex was standing on the other bed like he was a ghost. He entered the room unnoticed and wanted to hear the story between her and Leiko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:01 pm

" kokoa. that's crazy, and selfish. if she kills you guess who's next, every one of your friends and the d.w.m.a. granted the teachers will wipe her off the face of the earth. but if we keep it as private as possible and handle this like a sofia investigation. then we don't need to worry about someone striking her down. if you stay alive than that's safer for everyone. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:14 pm

Kokoa just shrugged and buried her face in the infirmary bed's pillow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:19 pm

" we should probably just stand guard. " said Arthur. " it's not like kokoa's gunna hug her again. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next