Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 12:17 am

Alex then had a demonic chuckle behind him, this was an indication that he may end up killing her, slowly and painfully. "Really? I have been Kokoa's friend for too long. You happen to just show up out of no where, wanting her dead. I'd LOVE to hear your side of the story." He slumped himself next to her, sounding mad. He put his hand on her arm and a memory was played in her head. To show her Ivory. "I will cut out a deal for you. You tell me your side of the story. I can tell if you bullshit me. If you tell the truth, you live. If you lie, well......." Alex chuckled again. "I get to bathe in your skin and drink your marrow. Now talk."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 12:23 am

Leiko was taken by surprise again. Damn it Leiko, where have your brains been today? "W-what if I don't want to tell you?" She answered trying to maintain her ego in the good state it was until now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 12:27 am

Alex then had an evil smirk, he grabbed Leiko and had her at a stranglehold. "Well, if you don't I will skin every fucking limb you have and eat each bit of muscle tissue you've got. Afterwards I will use your bones and turn them into my own personal xylophone." Afterwards, Alex pulled a scalpel from the table next to the bed and held it to her arm. "Start talking, the clock is ticking..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 6:48 pm

ooc: wow that's dark.
ben walks up to her and sits down. " hopefully leiko did to. she's very... jealous of you in her childhood. but I know it sore subject, so what do you want to do? " ben asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 8:07 pm

"Wow..." Leiko said sarcastically "And to think I helped you... Okay, the truth is-" Leiko then turned into her crow form and flew away.

"...Nothing." Kokoa said blankly not even bothering I look at Ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 8:11 pm

" hmm. " ben crawled under her couch. " she wont even see me coming! " he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 8:16 pm

"She won't come. You can go home." Kokoa said still string blankly at the TV. Her usual happiness was somehow gone at the moment, or perhaps she was in really deep thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 8:27 pm

ben shifted around took out a Gameboy and started playing Pokémon. " eh. you don't know that. just be safe I'll spend the night with you. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2013, 8:37 pm

"Wow, what a stuck up bitch. W-wait, what the fuck?!" His tone changed back to normal. Alex wasn't himself when threatening Leiko, then all of a sudden he just changes back. Something was up with him when he took control of Ivory and he needed to know why. But first things first, he needs to make sure Leiko doesn't harm Kokoa. "You do realize, even if you have control of me, I can still talk, right? Will you shut the fuck up?!" It just looked like Alex was talking to himself, which will complicate things now. "Why? The bitch flew away and will not even listen one bit. Can we just kill her and eat her? What?! No! What the fuck gave you that idea!? Look, will you just shut up?!................. No."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:39 pm

"Okay, if you say so." Kokoa sighed.

Leiko flew across Death City, but she had no idea of what her sister's apartment looked like. So she decided to turn around and go back to the cottage she lived in situated in the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:58 pm

ooc: the cabin Arthur is in with the bodies or a different one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 10:59 pm

OOC: a different one. Leiko owns a rather big cottage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 11:20 pm

ben wiggled around under the couch and then crawled out of it. " so um... I have a tent in my backpack, pointless but I'll just use the bedroll and take the closet instead. " he was tired. but something was different. one of his eyes was blue and one was hazel... and did he seem taller? it didn't look like his clothes fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 11:21 pm

Kokoa turned around and her eyes got wide. She did not recognize Ben at all "Ben? Is that you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2013, 11:33 pm

ben held his blue eye. when he took his hand away it was normal. " secret weapon. very sleepy, tell you when the time is right. " he walks into a closet and the sound of him snoring imedently comes from inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 12:11 am

Kokoa wanted to offer him Brandon's clothes, but he seemed really tired so she decided not to be a bother. "Oh, 12 year old kids~" she said, walked to her room, changed, and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 2:12 pm

Alex was walking through the streets, late at night which was strange. He still had that annoying voice in his head, lingering around, trying to drive him into the pool of insanity that is hidden away within his own mind. No matter what, Ivory wouldn't back off, he would do what ever it took to ruin Alex, even destroy his own head if he had to. But then again, Ivory wouldn't want to risk that since he was in the same head as Alex. No one knows still if Ivory is just another personality Alex made up, or if it was really true that Alex had another soul inside of him. No one seemed to care, which was good because Alex hates attention. He ended up walking down a dark alley way, still talking to himself, trying to shut Ivory up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 7:00 pm

ben woke up in the early hours of the morning. " oh my god! is it that late!? " he said to himself facedown into the floor checking his phone. he got up and found kokoa's room. " not dead. yes.... "he breathed a sigh of relief. I should go look for leiko he thought. he was the smartest person of the group and probably the first to find her. he decided to leave her some protection.
twenty minutes later bens work was done. he left a little sticky note on kokoas door. to open your doors turn the nobb to the left, hold for three seconds then turn to the right. they will not open other wise and are booby trapped to explode if kicked in. Don't worry I can undo it have fun!
- ben

he left the house to go search the woods for leiko, he climbed the tallest tree and took out a spyglass looking for leiko.

Last edited by jac600 on December 14th 2013, 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2013, 10:18 pm

Kokoa woke up, her apartment was quite silent. She remembered Ben had fallen asleep on the closet last night. She looked for Ben all over the place but couldn't find him, that's when she found the sticky note on her door. She read it and gulped afterwards. Was it just her or was the apartment getting smaller by the second?

Leiko was woken up by the sound of colorful birds. Disgusting. She turned into a crow and started killing off birds and eating them, like she did in most mornings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:23 am

ben spotted colorful bird screeching and fleeing. " that's it... " he thought. he jumped tree to tree but stopped on a taller one and observed the scene in his spyglass trying his hardest to remain undetected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:29 am

Leiko ate the remains of the colorful bird she had just killed and flied back to her cottage for some real food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 12:47 am

ben pulled back his spyglass. " aha! " he looked around. " now how to kill it... " he said. he looked at the trees and his inner pyromaniac said. " burn them, burn them all! " the voice of reason said. " no think about the bunny's. " then that intelligent spark of genius tapped in. " natural predators, eagle trumps crow... " he thought looking at an eagle nest. " fire trumps cabin. " he thought as he snapped his fingers and they caught like a lighter. " and weapon trumps witch. " " a good backup plan! " he thought. the simplest solution would be the best. he took out an old box of peanut butter patties, a mask, and a girl scout sash. " why do I have these things? " he thought putting them on and ringing the doorbell. I hope she likes paralyzing patty's. he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:00 am

Leiko heard the doorbell ring. She was about to answer the door, but, she never got visits and she wasn't expecting one at this moment, either. She took a peak from the window and saw Ben. So they're hunting after me, eh? She mumbled a spell that made Ben hallucinate. He would hear Kokoa's screaming voice inside the cottage to be exact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:17 am

ben heard the screaming and instinctively reached for the knob but stopped himself. she is safe, you are certain of that. he knocked on the door. " hey lady you want to buy some cookies? stop murdering someone and answer the door. " he decided to be civil about this. nobody had to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:33 am

"Damn." Leiko muttered, she had to do something but she couldn't think of anything. She just made the screams in Ben's head grow louder as she exited the cottage from the back entrance and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next