Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:24 pm

Anna sat on a chair "Yeah.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:27 pm

Kokoa suddenly felt a stinging pain in the wound Leiko had caused and let out a muffled scream in frustration and pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:30 pm

Alex was wondering what was wrong, he then performed the one and only trick that would work. "Pain in my friend please transfer to me, I cast a spell to help inflict pain on me." And as of that, her pain was transferred over to Alex, her wound was gone and given to Alex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:31 pm

ben got up. and walked over to the medicine cabinet. taking out a couple pills of asprin he filled a small cup with water and set it next to alex. " your to kind my friend. "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:32 pm

Anna jumped off the chair "Oh no. Oh no. Oh no..Maybe the blade was poisoned.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:37 pm

Kokoa shrugged "I don't think so." She then got up and headed towards the door. "I will go now, I need to think." She spoke in the most serious tone she had ever spoken. She headed towards her apartment, still confused about some things.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:42 pm

Lukas: "Anna.."
Anna: "Lukas.."
Lukas: "Somehow I'm worring about her"
Anna just nodded and left the Infirmary
Lukas put his hands into his coat's pockets "Well.."

Last edited by Lekesix on December 9th 2013, 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:43 pm

Alex was paralyzed, trying to cope with the unbearable pain. He couldn't move, the wound was aching in his back. "Damnit, so this is what Kokoa felt..." Alex yelled and moaned and couldn't do anything but take painkillers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:44 pm

" I know that she wants privacy right now. but I'm going to follow her. " said Arthur. " I'll work harder on cracking the case. " said ben. they left the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:49 pm

Leiko stood on the DWMA's roof in her crow form when she saw Kokoa leave the academy with an unusual serious look on her face. She then set to flight, hoping she was heading to her apartment or somewhere she headed to often.

Last edited by KokoaChan on December 9th 2013, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:52 pm

Lukas left the infirmary. Where is Anna? Is she gonna follow Kokoa too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 7:55 pm

ben walked out behind kokoa. " oh Arthur. I told you she's not going to be in that cabin. but you had to go wandering off. " he follows kokoa from a distance looking for anything unusual. like a crow alluding his vision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 8:00 pm

Alex then passed out in pain, "You know she is in danger." Ivory began to speak within Alex's head. "Why can't we just kill her sister?" Alex then began to reply in a weak tone. "Because it will devastate Kokoa, she is my best friend and hurting her will also hurt me. I help my friends, not destroy them. I won't lose any of my friends, like how I lost Kayla...." Ivory then went silent and remained that way. Alex was asleep on the cold floor next to the bed in the infirmary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 8:05 pm

Kokoa noticed people following her This people think I'm dumb... she filled her cheeks with air and stomped in the wrong direction hoping to lose them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 8:08 pm

ben kept walking right into an ally. then he climbed up to the rooftop. it will be easier to follow from here. he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 8:28 pm

Kokoa went through many places, a bakery, the cementary, an ice cream shop... She did so on purpose before finally heading home, hoping no body followed her.

Leiko was still flying following her sister. Why is she taking so long?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 8:40 pm

ben just ran building to building. he was surprisingly good at this and even got an ice cream cone at the shop. he wanted to just go to her house but leiko might attack her before that. so he ran building to building. whenever he would start to loose her he would scan the crowds with a spyglass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 10:30 pm

Alex then woke up later on, completely tired and overwhelmed in pain. The knife was really powerful and it held too much power, that didn't really concern Alex. How was Kokoa not even noticing what's going on? Her sister was important to her, yet she tried to kill Kokoa. Why won't Kokoa listen? Alex was trying everything in his power, so was Ben, and everyone else. But what will happen now? Alex has no idea what to do now since everyone was out of sight and out of mind. All he does now is sit on the bed, and wait...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 11:19 pm

"I give up." Leiko sighed and headed back to the DWMA. Her crow form stood on the infirmary's window. Where she saw Alex.

Kokoa finally reached the apartment she shared with Connor, Dylan, Brandon and the others. She closed the door behind her and payed on the couch while watching some kids show on TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 11:25 pm

ben stopped at her apartment. " lets see. front door? no she'd stop me. the vents? no she'd hear me. window? oh that might work. " he scaled the building looking for a balcony or a window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 11:31 pm

Alex then sensed another witch soul nearby, he looked up and saw the crow. He knew it was Leiko, "Can we please talk? I feel too much pain to even fight." Alex didn't seem to want to fight, he had been sitting there and waiting until he could build up the strength to even move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 11:33 pm

Leiko turned to her usual form, walking to the counter without even saying a word. She grabbed alcohol and some cotton and approached Alex. "This might hurt." She said blankly before pressing an alcohol dipped piece of cotton against Alex's wound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 11:38 pm

ben finally found one. leading to the bathroom. he took out a knife and cut into it. undoing the latch he slipped through. he opened the door and skulked inside clinging to the shadows. it reminded him of the years he had spent robbing houses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 11:42 pm

Alex felt it burn, then he began to wonder why she was helping him. "Why are you helping me? What made you decide to come here? Why didn't you go for your sister?" He had these questions buzzing through his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2013, 12:11 am

Leiko shrugged while bandaging Alex's wound "I am a nice person, you're just not on my side of the game."

Kokoa heard noises coming from the bathroom. "Ben?" She shouted "I know it's you, you have been following me all day!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next