Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:45 am

Alex's eyes then changed colors, he placed his hand at the end of her blade and pierced it through all the way to the end. "Let, go, of, her, Kokoa. No one is going to hurt anyone, I promise." Blood gushed out of his hand. He looked to the others, "Right? No one is hurting anyone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:46 am

steam put his hands up and droped his weapons

"kokoa pl-please believe me, she is trying to kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:48 am

the two boys had shifted into a weird knot of a position with ben curled around leiko and Arthur mostly with kokoa. they stopped but didn't move each in the some tangled position. " explain. and explain well kokoa, why we should allow your sister to do as she pleases. " Arthur says. ben looked at leiko with contempt as if he was ready to burn her off like a leach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:54 am

"L-let go of her and I shall explain!" She yelled in a lower volume which still was quite high.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 12:57 am

Alex took his hand out of her blade and held his wrist, his hand gushed blood at an accelerated rate. All he did was cover the wound with his hand which wasn't really effective, then he cast a witch spell, "I speak this spell to the letter, please oh please make my hand feel better." Alex's hand heals but blood still covers it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 1:02 am

the two of them grunted and treid to get loose, then stopped. " stuck? " asked ben. " yep. " said Arthur. " hopelessly so I'm afraid. " better this way. " said ben. " less room for error, more time to interrupt leiko if thing go awry. " both of the boys were sweaty and dirty from the roundabout race they had to catch leiko. " I don't see why this wont work. " said Arthur. " lets hear it then. how do you know more than us. " they really couldn't get out. ben would have to remove his shoe's and Arthur would have to slip out of his jacket before anyone could escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 1:05 am

Kokoa pushed both boys away forcefully, but succeeded. "You see, I've known my sister for more time. She would never kill anyone. And we're sisters! We love each other~!" She then proceeded to hug Leiko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 1:08 am

"Kokoa, I understand you love your sister, and how much you care about him, but please at least listen to what they have to say." Alex was at his honest tone, he wanted a chance to settle things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 1:10 am

" kokoa. " ben said standing up. " unless their is a clone running around that has her exact height, skill with battle, and witch ability's that we don't know about then she is a murderer. doesn't this place have cameras? if not hen there are plenty of witnesses and evidence that I can show you downstairs and in a cottage a ways back. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 1:15 am

"I've missed chu~" Kokoa cried into Leiko's shoulder, ignoring everyone's comments towards her sister.

"Awe..." Leiko said taking out a dagger from beneath her shirt "Truth is..." She stabbed Kokoa in the back, missing the vital spot for inches, but she didn't knew. "I did not." She then left Kokoa bleeding on the cold floor, stood up, and put her hands up while looking at the boys with a mocking innocence "Whoops." She said before laughing "I'm guessing you're not so perfect now?" She laughed again and kicked Kokoa in the head "Bye-bye~!" She turned into a crow again and exited the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 1:17 am

Alex stood there and chuckled, "Well, she may be a worthy specimen to hunt..." He had a taunting voice, along with an interested tone. As for Kokoa, he quickly picked her up and carried her to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 1:19 am

" NO!!! " yelled Arthur. he ran out of the window and leapt out with her. just as she is in arms reach he begins to fall. " you aren't getting away with this! " he hissed. black smoke flew out of his mouth and into the crows until he was gone. flight suddenly grew far more difficult as her wing cramped.
ben took out the knife and put pressure on the wound. " aurora. never mind we need to get you to the infirmary! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 1:25 am

Leiko landed on a safe spot and changed back "What is wrong with you?!Why do you even care about her?!"

Meanwhile, Kokoa was becoming unconscious, her mind was blank and full of shock.

Last edited by KokoaChan on December 9th 2013, 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 1:28 am

every memory Arthur ever had about kokoa every private thought flashed in leiko's head. " you know what!? WHY DO YOU HATE HER SO MUCH! " his voice yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 1:29 am

Alex laid Kokoa onto the infirmary bed and hooked her up to the IV line. He was preparing to get all the bandages out and get some medicine, then he remembered a spell. The young man stood above Kokoa and spoke out his spell, "I cast this spell for my dying friend, help ease her pain to an end." He hoped this would heal her wound in her back, but to be safe, he wrapped bandages around her back to stop the bleeding. Alex was in tears, hoping she would be okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 1:38 am

"So she saved your life, huh?" Leiko sat back "Sound like something she would do... And also, I'm not sure, but maybe you grew another type of feeling towards her, maybe one a little bit too friendly?" Leiko said mockingly and laughed "Even if you did you don't stand a chance. She must be dead by now." She laughed once again "As for my reasons for hating her" memories of Kokoa first arriving to the house she used to live in as a child, of her parents praising her for every cute thing she did, and her being jealous flowed through her mind "It's none of your business."

As for Kokoa, everything she saw was blurry, she only remembered seeing Alex's worried face as she finally drifted to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 1:40 am

Alex was relieved, his tears hit Kokoa's face and became happy. The smile in his face was bright, "At least I saved her..... Thank you, Kayla." Then he went to lean in and hug her, then went to sit down on the chair next to her. "Get some sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 1:49 am

" oh a belief that's to friendly. " Arthur was glad he didn't have a body at the moment to give it away. " also how on earth did you miss that artery, her lung and spine. I've been in special forces and that stuff gets you killed. " just for recalling that, memory's of intense training when he was younger flash by. " so here's the plan. " Arthur thought out loud. " we go back to the school, save kokoa, go through years of childhood therapy and achieve happiness. " said Arthur. " or you know. all eternity, stuck with me in your head. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 1:52 am

"Or..." Leiko recited a spell in her head and spit out Arthur "We could do this. Good luck dating a 5 year old!" She then vanished.

Kokoa slowly opened her eyes, she tried to talk, but couldn't. She was speechless about what had happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 1:57 am

Arthur fell into a crouch. " believe this lieko. Arthur Davis is not an enemy you want to have! " Arthur thought. kokoa would know were she would hide. he set off for the school. but first just incase if she was listening. " you are a repressed mess of a mind leiko. I could not imagine anyone more pethatic. " he spat on the ground that she disappeared on and set off.
ben waited around kokoas bed for her to wake up. holding her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 1:57 am

Alex then fell asleep, his head hit the side of the bed where she laid. The young man was tired, he had been taking care of his best friend and was hoping she would recover well. Alex pulled off an all nighter by playing video games and ate a bunch of candy. Which it was typical of him, he loves to slack off a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 2:06 am

Kokoa looked around, she noticed Alex asleep beside her and Ben holding her hand. She opened we mouth but words couldn't come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 2:07 am

Alex then came to moments later, he was tired and delirious. He looked over and saw Kokoa, awake. "Hey there, Cocoa. How you doing?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 9:34 am

Anna and Lukas ran into the infirmary. "Oh my lord what happened!?" Lukas asked
Anna had tears i her eyes. But she remained quiet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2013, 10:50 am

ben turned to her. " her sister lied to her and stabbed her in the back. literally. " Arthur walks in the room with a rag wiping the grime off his face. " she got away, but she knows that she hasent succeeded. how's kokoa? " said Arthur pulling up a chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next