Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 10:36 am

" oh my god. " ben said as he clutched his ears. he reached into his backpack and took out a set of illusionary earplugs. he had a set of contact lenses to but he didn't need them. the screaming stopped confirming his suspicions that it wasn't real. he waited a moment... then another... finally tired of all this waiting he takes out a lock pick and opens the door. he could have burned through the lock but that would have ruined the door. he walked in threw his mask off and looked around for leiko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 1:27 pm

Leiko ha already ran away from the cottage and was running towards Death City, she was huffing because of the effort it took her. Hey, I can fly... Leiko thought before turning into a crow and flying to Death City
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2013, 2:23 pm

she's gone. thought ben as he looked around the cottage. her flammable... flammable cottage. then he started looking for some food confident she's have to come back sometime to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)   Hunting for Kokoa (Open~) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for Kokoa (Open~)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7