Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tropical party (open to all that love parties)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:22 am

"KICK OUT THE PARTY CRASHERS!!" Barry yelled as the gang circled lance and chester
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:24 am

"No. Lets best up the party crashers." Kataro suggested as he cracked his knuckles.

Kaido just sat and watched. He didn't really know what to do. And he didn't like getting into other people's business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:28 am

Isabella was looking at them unsure whet to do"lance just go please"she said not wanting him to get hurt
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:28 am

"How about we take our fight outside the pool?" Lance chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:31 am

"Sure!" Kataro said as he head out of the pool. "I have a few tricks id love to show you." He whispered. He grabbed his sword and his gauntlet out of his car and smile. "I'm ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:35 am

Isabella ran after them "guys please stop lance, kataro please
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:36 am

Lance and Chester got out the pool, "ok, ready chester?" He chuckled darkly "ready" chester snickered "SOUL PROTECT OFF!" A burst of energy flowed out

Raven and Victoria broke in a cold sweat, neither kiado or Daniel knew they were witches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:39 am

Isabella shuddered at the power in there souls "please I dont want anyone hurt "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:43 am

Lance smiled in isabelle's direction

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:43 am

"You guys must not know how strong I am..." He said to them. Suddenly, a wave of his souls burst out, making a strong gust of wind. "Lets do this." He said. He didn't care that they were witches. Kataro was stronger. He pulled out his pistol and fires several shots at lance.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:49 am

Lance jumped out the way but was shot in the shoulder, chester turned into his shadow form and slithered inside the shadows then a shadow claw grabbed Kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:53 am

Isabella was panicing when lance was hit she ran to him "oh my god are you okay
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:55 am

The gang looked at Isabelle like she had two heads "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!" Fiona exclaimed
Lance chuckled "im alright darling"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:56 am

Kataro jumped into the air and dodged the shadow claw. Then he fired more shots at Chester. While in the air.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:58 am

Chester slithered in his shadow form snickering
James looked like he was going to have a heart attack "I-isabelle?" He stuttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:02 am

"What's going on here?!" Kataro asked as he landed on the ground and looked around. He still has his gun pointed at lance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:06 am

Isabella backed up thinking to her self what the hell am I doing. Isabela looked so confused
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:09 am

Lance chuckled and slowly stood up "well its been fun but we have to cut this battle short" lance walked away and chester slithered behind him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:14 am

Kataro released a sigh of anger and confusion... Then he headed to his car. "I'm going home... I don't like troublesome situations." He said angrily, but calmly.

Kaido sat there awkwardly. Then he got up. "Sorry. He's my ride. I guess I'm going too." He said with a shrug. Then he ran after Kataro.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:16 am

"Call me!" Victoria called out to Kiado
Then everyone looked at Isabelle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:18 am

Isabella watched as they leave then felt everyone eyes on her and she sighed and looked at them
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:20 am

James walked up to her "whats wrong, you've been acting strange" he said in a low voice "are yoy under a spell?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:20 am

Kaido stopped. Then he ran over to Victoria and kissed her on the cheek. "I will!" He shouted back to her with a smile as he ran.

Kataro didn't really want to leave, but there was too much going on that he didn't know about, and he was to angry to care at the moment.

"Do we have to leave?" Kaido asked childishly. Kataro remained silent and paused. "Go get in the car for a moment." He said to him as he walked back to the group. "Will someone tell me what just happened?!" Kataro said as his arms flared into the air.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:21 am

Victoria smiled and put her hand on her cheek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:25 am

Isabella shook her head "I-I dont know this is really confusing me "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tropical party (open to all that love parties)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next