Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tropical party (open to all that love parties)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:04 pm

Daniel smiled warmly at her "oh come on we are all friends and im sure you look absolutely lovely in your bakini
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:08 pm

Raven blushed even more "o-ok" she said shyly, she took the towel off, she was wearing a black bikini with a black flower on the right shoulder

James, Kin and Damien dived into the pool head first "race you!" james chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:18 pm

Daniel smiled sweetly at her "my words dont do you justice"he said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:22 pm

raven blushed bright red "t-thanks" she said in a small shy voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:24 pm

He smiled at her and extended his hand out to her"lets go join the fun
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:27 pm

Raven grabbed his hand "ok" she chuckled shyly

(on the other side of the pool)
*you wouldn't believe who came to the pool!*
Lance and Chester walked in the public pool in their swimming suits, Chester had on a fake shark fin "time to scare people" he snickered
Lance dived into the pool and snuck underwater towards isabelle then pulled her under

"FREAK ALERT!" Barry exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:33 pm

Isabella made a little scream of laughter thinking kataro was pulling her under she held her breath when she was pulled under and opened her eyes and came face to face with lance

(Does she like him or does she not at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:35 pm

OOC: that's up to you, she can hate that she likes him :3

Lance grinned then pulled isabelle to the surface "hello darling" he chuckled darkly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:41 pm

Isabella glared and pulled away a bit "what are you doing here this is sipost to be a good day not one filled with your evil face

i65.photobucket.com/albums/h236/lestat1977/too%20fast/15933-550x750_0.jpg.

Her bathing suit
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:44 pm

OOC: cant click the link

Lance eyed her up and down "my, my your absolutely gorgeous today" he chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:57 pm

Isabella turned red and pushed him away "get lost

tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 15933-550x750_0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:58 pm

tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 Itm?itemId=380638671478&roken=cUgayN

m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=380638671478&roken=cUgayN
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:00 am

Lance pulled her closer "why should I" he chuckled
Out of nowhere someone else pulled Isabelle under but this time it was james, he pulled her from lance's grasp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:07 am

Isabella pushed agenst his chest then gasped in when some one pulled herunder and smiled at james mouthing thank you
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:21 am

James smiled back and led Isabelle away "you ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:26 am

Isabella nodded "yeah im fine uuuugggghhh why does he have to show up every time im having fun
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:30 am

Lance popped up behind isabelle "because im a part crasher" he chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:33 am

Isabella growled and went to hit him in the face
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:38 am

Lance grabbed her wrists and pulled her underwater again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:41 am

She tried pulling her hand out his grasp but he had a good grip so she started to scratch at his hand
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:43 am

Lance pulled her to the bottom of the pool with an evil smirk and a 'your not getting away' look on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:53 am

Isabella glared and tried to get away more but then stoped knowing it was hopeless he was stronger then her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:57 am

Kataro got out of the water and sat at the ledge. He sat there as his feet splashed in the water.

Kaido jumped into the water with the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 12:58 am

Lance dragged Isabelle to the other side of the pool and finally brung her to the surface

Victoria dived after Kiado
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:04 am

Isabella gasped for air when they surfaced "cant you leave me alone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tropical party (open to all that love parties)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next