Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tropical party (open to all that love parties)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:05 am

Lance chuckled darkly "oh but that wouldn't be much fun now would it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:11 am

Oh I have perfect fun when your not around"she said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:18 am

"Well it seems like you have MORE fun when we're alone" he whispered/chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:18 am

"You guys wanna do something else?" Kataro asked. He was getting a little tired of water. "I know!!! You guys wanna come with me so I can get a tattoo?!" He asked with a smile on his face.

Kaido poked his head out of the water and wiped his eyes. "You're getting a tattoo?" He asked in awe.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:21 am

Ooc: are kiado and kataro blind to what lance is doing to Isabelle?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:22 am

OOC: yeah... I've been gone and I didn't feel like reading all that. So... What is lance doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:23 am

Isabella blushed red looking like she all of a sudden got a sun burn "not funny "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:25 am

Ooc: PUBLICLY VIOLATING HER!!!!
Lance chuckled darkly "I knoq you like it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:34 am

GO Away "she said strictly and tried to pull away again
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:36 am

Lance pulled her closer and stuck his tongue out at her "no"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:45 am

Isabella growled and pushed agenst his chest blushing as her skin pressed agenst his
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:47 am

Ooc: wait wait wait should I put (mature) just to be safe???????
Lance dunked Isabelle underwater again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:50 am

Kataro jumped into the water and swam to lance. He grabbed him by the back of the neck and snatched him away. "What the hell are you doing?!" He shouted with a boiling anger.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:52 am

Lance just smirked "nothing that concerns you" he sneered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:54 am

No nothings gonna happen)

Isabella swam away from lance when kataro snatched him up
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:56 am

Lance kicked Kataro in the chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:59 am

Kataro grabbed lances foot and dunked him into the water and held him down there. "I've always wondered why people like you got to live." He said angrily. "I'm gonna kill you...."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:02 am

Something grabbed Kataro from behind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:05 am

Isabella just watched unsure of what to do she wanted to join in with kataro and at the same time pull kataro away from him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:06 am

Kataro turned to see what grabbed him while still holding lance.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:08 am

Lance kept kicking Kataro in the chest then he pulled out a knife and slashed it across Kataro's face
The thing holding Kataro was a little red headed boy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:11 am

Isabella ran forward and grabed his arm "stop he was just protecting me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:12 am

Kataro grabbed the knife just before it could touch his face. Then he looked at the little boy behind him. He released lance from the water and took a few steps back.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:14 am

(The little red headed boy is chester) The boy pushed isabelle away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 2:19 am

Isabella growled "all of you stop NOW"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tropical party (open to all that love parties)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next