Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tropical party (open to all that love parties)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:28 am

James looked up at isabelle, his silver eyes were stern but full with worry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:32 am

I dont know whats wrong with me I hate his guys but I want to protect him and I-I get excited when h-he comes around"she said looking confused and ashamed
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:36 am

James looked like he wanted to throw up "I-i think we should go home...." raven sighed sadly (comfert ur girl friend daniel :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:40 am

Isabella looked at them desperate and confused

Daniel hugged raven "hay hay its okay
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:42 am

Fiona patted Isabelle on the back "its probably just a spell, you really wouldn't show feelings for lance I know it!"

Raven hugged Daniel tightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:45 am

Isabella nodded "yeah that has to be it I totally hate him

Daniel smiled and held her close
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:48 am

James muttered grimly "lets hope so....."

Raven sighed "daniel....you don't mind coming over do you? Because after this james and damien wil probably go on a walk to clear their heads and ill be left alone at home"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:52 am

Sure anything for you "he smiled at her reassuringly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:54 am

Raven smile,"thank you" she murmured
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 3:58 am

Anytime babe "he smiled at her and held her close
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:00 am

Raven blushed when he said that
(At her house)
Raven sat on the couch

(Ooc: its weird how this thread changed subjects so fast :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:05 am

Right)
Daniel looked around then sat next to her "love your house
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:08 am

Raven blushed "thanks" she chuckled, she leaned on daniel's shoulder "im glad you came over"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:12 am

He smiled and layed his head on hers "im so glad I did as well
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:14 am

Raven smiled and blushed even more "do you wanna watch a movie?" She asked shyly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:19 am

Daniel nodded "yeah sure you pic
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:20 am

Raven giggled "how about a romantic comedy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:27 am

Sounds good to me "he says
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:30 am

Raven turned off the lights and put in the movie "ill make some popcorn during the previews" raven walked to the kitchen
On a stand next to the couch there was an old black leather book with a feather carved on it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:33 am

Daniel nodded then looked around he saw the book and his curiosity got the beter of him and he picked itvup and opened it looking at the pages
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:35 am

It was in a long forgotten foreign language and it had a bunch on sketches of birds in it "hey daniel how do you like your popcorn?!" Raven called from the kitchen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:38 am

Extra butter normal salt "he called back and continued to look through the book
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:42 am

Raven came out the kitchen holding popcorn bowls "I got the snacks...." her eyes got big with fear when she saw daniel reading the book, she quickly took it away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:45 am

Hay what was that and what language is that I couldnt read it
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:49 am

"Its..uh..a-an old...bird watching book....." she lied (it was obvious she was lying cause she was bright red)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tropical party (open to all that love parties)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next