Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

tropical party (open to all that love parties)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:55 am

Daniel gave her a curious look
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:57 am

Raven blushed even worse "uh....uh....uh.....uh....uuuuhh...." she stuttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:01 am

Its fine if you dont want to talk about it"he says
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:04 am

Raven instantly relaxed, she was shaking a bit "ok lets watch the movie" she sighed ad she sat on the couch and handed Daniel his popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:10 am

He took it with a smile but was still a bit curious but it was obvious she wasent gonna tell him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:15 am

Raven sighed in relief, she dodged a bullet there, daniel could have found out she was a witch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:20 am

He smiled and pulled her close as the movie started
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:27 am

Raven snuggled close to him, she felt safe with daniel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:34 am

Daniel smiled as she did and watched the movie
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:38 am

Raven sighed, even though she felt safe with him she didn't know how he would react if she told him she was a witch, "uh Daniel cab I ask you something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 5:41 am

Yeah sure anything babe " he said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 9:46 am

Raven sighed, keep it together, she thought , "what do you feel about the current witch problem? I mean you go to the academy so what's it like having to fight witches??" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 10:14 am

Ooc: what happened to the party...?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:19 am

Ooc: kataro amd kiado left so everyone went home, if you want Kido and Victoria could hang out :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:40 am

Daniel shrugged "well the only one ive meet is luna and shes good so I havent faught her so I guess some witches are nicw
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:41 am

Raven sighed in relief, "um...Daniel...I have something important to tell you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:42 am

OOC: ok.

Kaido was sitting in the park with not much to do. "I've never be-... Hey. I gotta call "S"! He thought as he pulled out his phone and dialed Victoria's number.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:44 am

Daniel move to were he was facing her "yeah what is it sweetheart
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:46 am

Victoria answered the phone "hi tod, what's up?"

Raven took adeep breath "I-im...a witch" she stuttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:48 am

"Nothing. I'm bored sitting here in the park. I was wondering if you wanted to come hang out?" He replied to her.

OOC: I gotta go. I'll be back in a while. It may be hours... :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:49 am

Daniel looked at her and shrugged "okay so , you were afraid I wouldn't like you anymore huh " he said and hugged her close and kissed her forehead "I dont care wether your a witchbor not "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:53 am

Raven looked dazed for a moment then she hugged daniel "I love you so much"

"SURE!" Victoria exclaimed in excitement

Ooc: k later deadeyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 11:55 am

I love you to raven "he said and kissed her
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:31 pm

Raven kissed him back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 4:14 pm

Daniel smiled at her when they pulled away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tropical party (open to all that love parties)    tropical party (open to all that love parties)  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tropical party (open to all that love parties)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next