Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 11:20 pm

Suddenly, Kataro came down from the sky, raging with anger that Skylar attacked a girl, and not just any girl. He attacked Paulette! He came straight down from the sky towards Skylar's back. The sword was pointed straight down towards his heart. He had both hands on the handle of the sword and he had a fire in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 11:23 pm

Paulette hit the ground with a loud thud followed by a groan of pain from her. At this very moment she was only expecting the worst. "Hitting girls...? T-that's a low move..." she spoke sarcastically through the pain with a teasing smirk. Even in the worst circumstances, the blond wouldn't let go of her cheeky nature.

Even if it was a dead end, the French gal was still looking for ways to free herself out of the teacher's grasp. She "looked" up and, to her surprise, she saw Kataro's soul getting nearer by the second. She chuckled to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 11:29 pm

Skylar looked up. He had to deflect that sword! he wasn't seeing it coming. nor was he on the top of his game. The sword painfully grazed his right side and kataro's weight made him fall like a sack of bricks.
" S-Sorry pualet... I Didn't want t-to I swear. " Skylar's eyes were that of kataro's. The little piece of kataro's soul inside of him flooded his system with something it wasn't used to. Guilt. He had absorbed to many powerful people. His eyes glazed over a rainbow of colors. The tattoos pooped back up then went right away. Finally his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 11:34 pm

A loud crack indicating his spinal column was aligned again, he groans and stands up. Not just the kick, but the fact that he hit the ground hard hurt. That was his minor worry right now. So rolling his shoulders, he pulls the pistol from his back pocket and grins.

"Bastard. You know you shouldn't hurt cripples."

Lifting the weapon, he finishes on the next six rounds he had in the magazine on Skylar and dropped it out of the gun before reaching into his other back pocket for the next full magazine. Again he thanked himself for stuffing another magazine in his pocket. He knew he'd have to refill it though. And he could find it in the trunk of his car.

Seeing Skylar fall and pass out, he stops what he was doing and looks over at Kataro. He really didn't know what just happened. Just a second ago he was knocking people down and kicking women.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 11:39 pm

Kataro lifted up Paulette from the ground and placed her a few feet away from Skylar. "Now... There's only one more step..." He said with no expression or tone in his voice. He pulled his sword from out of the ground and raised it above Skylar's head. "Begone." He said with a sigh. His face was now boiling with anger. The fact that he attacked Paulette was enraging. Then he plunged the sword down towards the middle of Skylar's forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 11:49 pm

"Wait!" Paulette exclaimed while getting a hold of Kataro's hand; the one holding the sword, of course. "Don't you think killing is a bit... Drastic? He must have his reasons, who knows." Even if Skylar had attacked her, she didn't mind. She somehow thought giving him a chance would be worth it, or at least kill him when he's conscious. Whatsoever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 11:56 pm

Kataro looked at Paulette, then back at Skylar. "You know, he tried to kill me for no reason... He's probably killed many others. And he tried to kill you... Letting that slide is almost against my beliefs." He said as he looked her in her eyes. Heck... I shouldn't be saying this. I've killed people too... I'm probably the least forgivable person here. He thought to himself. "Spencer... You kill him." He said sternly as he tossed him his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 12:04 am

Spencer caught the sword in both hands and studied it for a few moments. Then he looked back at Kataro. Like he said to himself before, killing somebody himself was better than watching somebody else do it. This was his opportunity.

Nodding, he walks up to Skylar and brings the blade over his head. He was going to aim for his chest. He'd had enough of human brains today. That was more like enough for a whole year.

((Going to get Jac's go-ahead first.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 12:15 am

OOC: So what exactly will happen after the thread? Just a get-on-with-your-life-and-pretend-this-never-happened sort of thing? Or did you have other ideas in mind? I'm open for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 12:25 am

OOC: Idk. I'll think of something.

Kataro was sitting there when he suddenly remembered something. "Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!!!! Her last words!!! FFFFUUUUUUUUUU!!!! I?!! WHAT?!?! SHE SAID I HAD AN OLDER BROTHER?!!?! AND MY DAD'S ALIVE!!!!!!!! FFFGFDDFFRRRRFFFFRRFD!!!!!! AAAAHH!!! WHY DIDN'T SGE TELL ME THAT SOONER!!!" He shouted crazily as he walked in circles. It was the most insane thing he'd ever heard. It was just now coming back to him though. But wow! He has an older brother?! There was so many questions running through Kataro's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 8:10 am

Ooc: sorry guys, but I spent a lot of time on skylars sheet. So somehow he's going to have to cling to life.
Skylar rolled over and tried not to bleed out. " I can even tell you where they both are. " he said with a smile no multi gunshot victim should have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 11:39 am

Kataro instantly calmed down when he heard Skylar's words. It couldn't be true. How in the world would he know where he is anyway. He bent down close to Skylar. "How would you know that?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 4:02 pm

Paulette raised an eyebrow "He can?" She thought. It seemed impossible at first but she remembered Skylar had absorbed Elaine's soul, that probably would have given him the ability to know about Kataro's familiars' location. "Well, if you think about it" Paulette stated "Absorbing your mom's soul could have given him all the information you need, Kataro."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 6:29 pm

" After, I recover from the many wounds sustained from your friend here. I will send you a letter with their exact location. " The cops were showing up now. Paramedics swarmed over the scene. But didn't get close to Skylar until the group would let them. All the color was draining from Skylar's face. If he didn't get help soon he would die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 7:25 pm

Kataro stood up and smirked. "If you don't tell me what you know now, I'll make sure you die here and now." He said with a smile. He was dead serious too. He didn't care if he'd have to figure it out himself. As long as he knew Skylar would never go near the DWMA again. "So. I'll ask... Where are they." He said as his hand began to crackle with electricity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 8:40 pm

"Oh, god. Have some compassion, Kataro." Paulette said as she approached Skylar and positioned herself under one of her arms with the intention of helping him up in order to get him near one of the paramedics. She turned to Kataro before saying "Why can't you be more like- Nevermind." she interrupted herself before walking with Skylar towards the paramedics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 8:47 pm

Paulette almost got kataro up, but about four paramedics say things like. " We got hi- don't worr- We'll do all we can for hi- " Then the gentally put him on a stretcher and loaded him up into an ambulance.
Skylar cried from inside the vehicle. " One of them is dyeing! " he lied. " Go's through family, if you cant find your brother in time you'll both die. " He lied through his teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 10:33 pm

"What?" Kataro said with a sigh. He didn't even wanna know what Skylar was talking about, but he wanted to know what Paulette was taking about. "Why can't I be more like who...?" He said with an eyebrow raised. "Is there something wrong here?" He asked as his head shifted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 11:54 pm

"It's not important." Paulette reassured "Focus on what Skylar just said, if you don't find your brother you will both die.". Even if it seemed totally true, Paulette noticed something slightly weird in that yellow soul of Skylar's, but she just assumed she mistook it for something else due to tiredness. Why would Skylar lie, anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 12:17 am

Kataro raised an eyebrow. "I wish I could focus, but I'm thoroughly interested in what you were just saying..." He in an almost irritated manner. "Why can't I be more like who, Paulette?" He asked once again. He was an extremely nosy and curious person. Now that Paulette said something, and especially because it was Paulette, he wasn't going to end the conversation without finding out what she meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 8:40 am

The ambulance put Skylar on an iv. Then started to drive off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 7:38 pm

"Like Alan!" Paulette finally exclaimed in frustration "I meant to say Alan! Now can you just please focus on the fact that you may die?!". It was pretty obvious Paulette had already lost it, if only Kataro would leave his jealousy behind for a moment and focus on what's important, now she was almost sure the male would start a huge ruckus out of her earlier confession; and she wasn't looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 11th 2014, 11:08 pm

Kataro just stood there. His face began to boil with anger. But he tried his best to temper his tongue. "Yeah. I'll focus on the fact that I may die, Then I'll do some studying. Ya know? Try to read up on Allan's personality so I can be more like him... Since of course, you love me for me." He said with a sarcastic smile. He turned and began to walk away. He knew Skylar was lying. It was most likely a last resort just to throw Kataro off. Even if he was going to die, he was to angry to focus at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 8:49 am

The paramedics had to wear gloves to treat Skylar, and the ambulance sped away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:04 am

A frown formed in Paulette's face, her crystal blue eyes becoming as sharp as ever. "Did I ever say I love you?!" She spat out of anger "It doesn't matter, I'll go investigate myself!" She then walked away, picked up her phone and called her butler so he could take her to the hospital. Minutes later the big at arrived and she left with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next