Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:24 pm

Spencer watched whatever the blade was doing. Skylar was manipulating it somehow. Then he turned to Kataro and a furious glare crossed his face. It wasn't Kataro, but it was something. And it still irritated him as to why he was shouting about his neck earlier. He hadn't been hit there.

"Whatever you're trying to pull isn't doing anything but harming yourself..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:37 pm

Kataro's hair slowly fell down back into normal position. The electricity stopped flow lot around his body. The sword was flying towards him. So he raised his right arm and the sword clanged against it. "Robotic arms are good in more way than one." He whispered to himself. "Guys, guys... Please. I won't kill anyone in there. Ok? Just let me be... I'm sorry but... I don't even remember how we got to this point. And YOU!" He said as he turned and pointed to Skylar. "Why are you tryna kill me?!?! I barely even KNOW you!" He shout in confusion. You need to escape ASAP. You could've killed Skylar already, he's not to much trouble. But Spencer's gotten stronger. Both of them together is a bit of a challenge. I'm gonna need a diversion. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:41 pm

"I can't trust you, Kataro."

He still had the look of a stranger on his face. There was only the slightest hint of sanity. He was going to need to find out exactly what was wrong. Maybe it had something to do with something on or in his head since he was screaming about his neck earlier. If he could remove or get rid of it, maybe he'd get Kataro back.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:45 pm

Paulette stepped out of the car when she arrived, she heard lots of noise coming from the place, but she thought of it as normal so she went on. Her butler, on the other hand, followed close behind, in fear some this might happen to his mistress. Paulette didn't notice anyway.

To her surprise, she saw a yellow soul on the floor and heard Kataro screaming something about dying. His soul wasn't the same, it had a huge crack on it. "Kataro?" The French girl spoke, confidence noticeable in her voice. No stuttering, no fear noticeable. She stood tall and elegant as her parents would have liked her to do back in France. "What the heck are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:48 pm

Crap... I left my gun at home... I don't have any bombs... If I had my phone I could distract them. It's too risky though. He thought. Kataro just stood there on his guard, trying to think of a plan. "Guys... I'm fixed! I'm sane now! I-I-it just snapped. Oh my gosh! What have I done?!" He shout as he looked at the blood on his arm and the hole in the roof.

Only a rooftop away, Elaine, Kataro's mother watched as the intense battle raged on. She giggle slightly. "Poor baby... Kataro hasn't killed them yet. Oh well. I guess I'll just wait to she what happens." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:56 pm

Spencer wanted to believe it for a second, but wanted to make sure he was really back into his sane self. There was really only one logical way to do it.

"Alright....if you're sane....."

Spencer went back about a month or two ago. That was when Kataro had those serious injuries and replaced his arm and his leg. If he remembered, he'd know he was back to earth again. If not, he'd know he wasn't here yet.

".....then what happened about a month ago? That day you called me on the cell phone needing my help? What happened that day?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 12:16 am

Paulette approached the owner of the apparently male voice asking Kataro questions and stood next to him, she could "see" a soul she had never seen before, however, that soul was perfectly fine unlike Kataro's, so she guessed it would be safe to be near him. "Paulette Debroux, friend of Kataro. Nice to meet you." The blond spoke flipping a strand of hair on her shoulder before turning to Kataro and continuing "I'm not exactly sure of what's going on. But, as much as I love Kataro, I wouldn't say it's safe to trust him. At least now. His soul has a huge crack on it and I can tell that means no good." Her sight-less eyes just stared at Kataro's crooked soul blankly, not because she was mad or had hard feelings against him, but because she didn't know what to think anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 12:26 am

On the back of Kataro's soul, you could see black japanese words which read "madness". It was extremely significant, but you probably wouldn't be able to guess what it was. "What? I don't know what you're talking about. I don't remember what happen last week, let alone TWO months ago! Come on man. It's me. Your friend." Kataro said as he slowly stepped towards him.

Elaine wanted to go interfere, but she decided to see if they could decipher the code before she came out and told them. "My my... This is getting ever so interesting." She said quietly in a smooth silky tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 12:32 am

Spencer looked at the person who'd approached the hole in the ceiling where they were standing on top. He looked from her to Kataro who had begun approaching him. Naturally, he lifted the blade again and held it closer to his side. He knew this wasn't normal. None of it was. Then he realized it. The girl could actually see Kataro's soul. If she could figure out what was wrong with him, they could put a stop to all of this.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 8:14 am

Skylar rose up like a zombie, having figured out how his body works when paralised. " are you peaple stupid? His soul has a sticker that says madness, I think. Not so good in that language. He took several steps to kataro. " I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to shake your hand. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 2:27 pm

Kataro stepped back. "I knew you wanted to shake my hand, but I don't want to touch you. I advise you to stay away." He said as he raised an eyebrow. He looked around cautiously. "Wait... What going on here again? Why are we even fighting?!" He shouted in confusion. Thats is. I need to get off of this roof. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 2:37 pm

Spencer grabbed Kataro by the arm. If Kataro was sane, he wouldn't mind him bringing him back to the car to head home. If he let Kataro go, he'd be off tearing souls out of people and stuffing them in his mouth.

"If you're really yourself, then you won't mind me taking you to the car..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 3:02 pm

Mentally Kataro smiled, but physically he remained normal. "As a matter of fact, id love to go to the car." He said with a smirk. Then he pulled his arm away and headed to the edge of the roof. He jumped down from the roof and landed on all fours. Then he walked next to Spencer's car, and stood there.

Elaine sat on her broom and slowly started to float closer to the scene. As she did, the madness tag on Kataro's neck and soul, began to glow a dim red color. The closer she got, the brighter it glowed. But she remained unseeable to everyone. "When will they figure it out..." She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 3:06 pm

Spencer jumped down after Kataro and kept an eye on him as he made his way over to the driver seat. He swore he saw something on the back of his neck, and tried to look at whatever it was a bit closer. It didn't really look like a wound, and it was glowing. That's why he yelled about his neck earlier...

Once he had the door open, he reached into the back seat and grabbed the trench coat that was sprawled out. Then he threw it on to make up for his shredded t-shirt.

"I'm taking you home. We aren't going anywhere else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 4:48 pm

Paulette jumped from the rooftop and followed Spencer "Excuse me, mister, but I must go with you, I can't leave Kataro alone. I just know he's not alright." she then turned to her butler and told him he was able to go now before proceeding to sit on the car's back seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 5:48 pm

" I can't let you make this mistake. " Skylar got over his paralysis. Then he ran to the side of the roof and leapt onto kataro. His fingers trying to find an exposed bit of skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:45 pm

"Hey!" Kataro shouted as he slung Skylar off of him. "What are you doing? Oh yeah... Never mind. Your actions were kinda justifiable, but still. Don't touch me." He said as he got into Spencer's car.

Elaine finally showed herself. She appeared at the top of Spencer's car and said nothing. She looked around at the group for a moment. Kataro just stared her. "You've almost got it..." She said smoothly with a smile. "All you need is one more piece of the puzzle... Can you guess what it is?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 8:42 pm

Paulette heard a soft thud from the car's roof. She looked up to see a witch soul. Wait, a witch?! She climbed off from the car only to hear something about a puzzle. She assumed the witch was referring to Kataro. "Bonjour, Madame. May I know who you are? We were just about to take my friend home and I'm not sure if we can wait a minute more. My last intention is to appear rude, keep that in mind please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 8:45 pm

Skylar looked at the button which controlled the cars windows, he forced it down and kataros window started to recede. He reached in for his face or throught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 8:50 pm

OOC: Kataro's window is busted out.

Spencer looked at the woman who'd just landed on the top of the car. She only told them they needed but one more peice of the puzzle. What puzzle? He wasnt sure what was going on, but took the opportunity to study the thing on the back of Kataro's neck. Opening the passenger door, he looks at Skylar to reassure him that he knew what he was doing. Then he motioned for Kataro to get out of the car.

"Turn around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:20 pm

Kataro opened the car door, pushing Skylar away so his hand never touched him. Then he stepped out of the car and turned around with his back facing Spencer. "Whatever you say." He said with a shrug. He kept his guard up just in case. The Chinese seal on the back of Kataro's neck was glowing a hot bright red by now. It would burn if anyone touched it.

Elaine hopped off of the car and landed a few feet away from Paulette. "My name is Elaine... If you haven't noticed, I'm the cause of Kataro's... Outbreak." She whispered with a smile. "I'm the only one who can remove the madness from him... So. Yeah. That's the last piece of the puzzle." She said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:29 pm

Spencer overheard Elaine and her talk about how she was the only one to break him away from his madness. As well as that she was the cause of it. That only made him want to turn around and snap the woman's neck. Spencer tried to see exactly what the letters said, but hadn't ever learned Chinese.

"Listen lady. I don't know what your issue is, but you've got to stop this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:34 pm

Skylar saw the seal on the back of kataros neck. Is that's what makes him crazy? He slipped on his thick leather gloves and tried to rip it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 9:51 pm

"Ow!!! What the heck are you doing?! Trying to rip my neck off?!" He shouted angrily as he jerked his body away. The seal was more like a tattoo imprinted on his neck. It would only come off under one condition.

"That seal there is permanent..." Elaine said as she turned and looked at Skylar and Spencer. "It'll only come off under a single condition... If you can send your soul wavelength into mine with physical contact, the spell will be lifted. But if you can't... It'll be there eternally." She said as a seductive smile grew across her lips. She put her hands on his hips and batted her lashes at Spencer. "Try me..." She said smoothly. Kataro was completely oblivious to Elaine's words. It was as if they were being blurred from his ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:03 pm

OOC: Ohhhhyousonofabietch.

Spencer backed up as she approached him and hit the car. His face flashed red, and he began to stutter. The situation was new to him, but he knew what she meant. He knew seductive though. Alisha had her weird ways of doing things that usually led to seducing men to do what she wanted them to do.

"I...uh..eh....uh......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next