Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 7:48 pm

Spencer caught the phone in his hand and set it down on the table. Then he tried pulling Kataro from the ceiling by grabbing his shirt. Then with the other fist, he punches him hard in the jaw three times to try and knock him out.

STOP IT.

He knew he couldn't tell him, so he shifted back into his human form and held him up to the wall by the shirt. His anger was going to get the best of him if Kataro didn't stop. It was a little harder to hold him up though because he was weaker in this form. And yet again, he'd destroyed another shirt of which was in pieces sprawled on the floor. And his pants were shredded up to his knees.

"STOP IT, KATARO. JUST STOP IT."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 7:55 pm

Paulette sighed as she heard the line go dead. No answer. She walked to the couch and sat there as she did another call with no answer. Where could Kataro be? Perhaps she should visit tomorrow, but it was important, and she wouldn't take that long. She wondered for a few seconds before remembering of a place she had heard off. It seemed like the type of place Kataro would visit with his friends, it was called... Chupa... Cabra's?

Regardless of the name, she exited the building and ran to her car once again, which had been waiting for her. Her butler came out of it in a hurry and opened the door for her. "We're going to Chupa Cabra's." She spoke before entering the vehicle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 8:05 pm

Skylar dashed over to the human soul and grabbed it in his hands. Squeezing it the power immediately flowed through his arm. Suddenly he new all about how to mix drinks... and what was the most flammable. He relinquished his grip on kataros sword. And bottles started floating from the shelves. Mixing random components into a ball of liquid floating in the air. He then found a matchbook on the counter, it struck itself up and lit the concoction on fire. The juice then flowed to kataro hot enough to burn to the bone. All the glass bottles fell to the floor. The fire would burn itself out almost immediately after hitting the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 8:21 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. "I didn't wanna have to do this..." He said as his eyes closed. Then his eyes turned blue as he opened them. Electricity began to crackle around his entire body. Then he jumped up at a speed too fast for the eyes to keep up with. All you saw was hole appear in the ceiling. Kataro was on the roof with his sword in his hand. He had entered Godspeed. A mode which allowed him to move at incredible speeds. His hair flared up and was surrounded with lightning and his body was surrounded with lightning too. He was extremely dangerous in the mode too. "Up here." He said as he looked down. "I'm glad I managed to evade all that fire." He said as he looked at the flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 8:29 pm

Spencer knew where Kataro was. It would be hard to keep him from moving, but he knew a way he could slow him down. So straining his arms, he focuses all of his strength and watches the strange tattoo-like markings trace up his arms. As well as up the metal of his legs. That way he could move a little less fast than Kataro could. And the thing was, he would never get tired.

"You're going to make me hurt you, Kataro. And you know I don't want to do it."

Jumping, he gets a footing on the roof in front of Kataro. A heavy grimace had crossed his face by now, and he meant business. Anger was boiling up to its peak, and he was about ready to drown the son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 8:42 pm

Katarp began to chuckle, then he started to laugh, then he started to laugh insanely! "Spencer!! Do you know who you're dealing with? Huh? I haven't shown you half of the things I can do! As you can see, I'm not fully serious yet either!" He shouted with a smile on his lip. Then that smile faded into a cold scowl. He looked at Spencer with cold eyes and a killing intent. The comical Kataro was replaced with a sinister one. "So... If its a full on fight you want... I won't hesitate to kill you, and eat your soul..." He said as his guard dropped, or seemingly dropped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 8:46 pm

Skylar climbed up on the roof. " Spencer! " He grasped him by the shoulders looking deadly serious. " What can you do!? Soul ability's combat skills THIS IS IMPORTANT. Our lives and the lives of others hinge on the content of your answer. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 8:50 pm

Spencer got in a defensive stance. He was going to put an end to this no matter what Kataro said or did. He touched the tip of one of his fingers to see if the metal, razor-sharp claw rings he had on his fingers were still sharp enough to really show somebody who was boss. He still thanked himself for getting it, because it's seemed to pack quite a punch in situations like this.

"Alright 'Kataro'. We're going to see. And to be honest, you're dealing with somebody who's learned their lesson the hard way. I've lost my legs just because of it."

Spencer ignored what Skylar said, and the heat in his expression only intensified. He was going to stop this himself. There wasn't going to be any interference here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 8:56 pm

" Oh screw it! Your clearly a better fighter than me. Just... let... me.... " Skylar took off his gloves and attached his hands firmly around spencer's. Then suddenly it Burt! Skylar was sucking his soul out of him. " A few seconds! You'll live I swear to god and be no weaker, but this will give me your ability's! " Its pain could not be overstated. Skylar got to experience spencer's life all in a few seconds.
ooc: Could I get s slide show of what he experiences?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 9:02 pm

OOC: Do you want it in OOC or in a detailed paragraph thing-a-ma-jig?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 9:05 pm

Kataro sighed. "You're dealing with someone who grew up trying his best to be able to protect himself. Someone who never had anyone who loved him. Someone who watched horror films over and over and over and over, JUST so he could desensitize himself to blood and death, so he wouldn't be scared to protect himself. I was trained by the best, myself. So don't test me like you stand a chance..." He said angrily. Then a lightning bolt shot out from his forehead towards Spencer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 9:07 pm

Paragraph will be prefered. Or a link to the oc, whichever would be easier for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 9:14 pm

OOC: Link is in my Sig. Oh, if you're getting Spencer's abilities, Skylar's going to be a werewolf. XD

Spencer felt a weird choking feeling when Skylar grabbed him by the hand. He didn't really know what had happened, but fell back in reality. Just in time to notice Kataro ready to attack him. He heard what he'd said, but was practically paralyzed for a few seconds.

Somersaulting sideways, he lands it and jumps up; swinging his legs to try and spin-kick Kataro across the face.

"You're dealing with somebody who's learned to deal with broken bones! Somebody who's been locked up with a bunch of sadists ready to rip you limb from limb! I've dealt with it my whole life, and I've built up quite the skills to put you in your place!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 9:24 pm

Skylar stood their for a moment. Lost in oblivion. Twitching slightly. Then tattoos identical to spencers snaked all across his body, his soul became identical to the werewolves. He opened his eyes and they glew greenish blue. The color of spencer's. " Oh you marvelous specimen. You never know what someone may be hiding... " He stood taller and he stretched into a wolf man. Letting out a roar with his new power. He looked at kataro and crouched down. Ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 9:29 pm

OOC: Ooooooo. Moarwolves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 9:38 pm

Kataro slid backwards and dodged the kick. Then he dashed towards Spencer with a sinister smile on his face. The Kataro suddenly disappeared. Then he reappeared behind Skylar. "I'll take you both!" He said quietly as he slung his hand towards the center of Skylar's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 9:45 pm

While Kataro was distracted with Skylar, Spencer pulled the pistol out of his back pocket and fired three of the nine shots he had in the gun. He really didn't know what just happened with Skylar turning into Spencer's almost-identical twin, but didn't have time to think it over.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 9:45 pm

The hand made contact with his bare back an- PAIN Burning, Burning pain. All the way up kataros arm. As soon as he would pull back it would disappear. " Some things don't change when I switch souls... " He said in a thick voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 10:41 pm

Kataro smiled. "Well... You're finished." He said as he stepped away. Then he quickly sidestepped left and right to dodge the bullets. "My attacks are paralyzing. There's electricity messing with your nerves. You won't be able to move until I come out of this mode." He said with a sigh. He wasn't going to kill him yet. "MY NECK!!!" Kataro shouted almost normally. "Wow?! What was that..? I dunno. Hm... Of course... Yeah yeah..." He said crazily. Then he threw his sword towards Spencer's chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 10:53 pm

His neck....?

Spencer dodges all but one of them. The last one shooting for his chest was focused on. Time slowed to the point where he could see exactly what he was doing. Just like when you're on those drop towers. Time seems to slow as you fall.

Spencer's right hand bumps the blade of the weapon to the side--slicing the back and side of his hand in the midst of doing so. Then with the other hand, he grabs the handle of the weapon and holds it in front of him. Using Kataro's weapons against him probably wasn't a good advantage, but it was the best he had at the moment. Switching his swinging hand to his other hand, he keeps the blade at chest-level.

"I've been practicing...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:00 pm

Skylar fell to the floor and let himself turn back into a human. With his normal mucus yellow soul. He treid to move his right pinky, his left big toe contracted. He tried to move his arm. his leg extended. " Oh I do love good puzzle! " He said. Skylar was smart as a whip, he could figure this out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:12 pm

Kataro snagged his hand backwards. There was a slight tug on the blade. "You should have known better." He said slyly. Then electricity ran through the wires in Kataro's hand, which were attached to the sword. The electricity would kill Soencer, but it would hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:15 pm

Suddenly kataros sword started floating up again. And with no ceiling it would just go up, and up, and up. " I don't need my body for telekinesis. " Skylar said in between fidgets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:17 pm

Kataro snickered. "My my... Now I have a whip!" He said as he slung the sword around. Then he pulled down the wires, and the sword was coming down straight towards Skylar's back. "Die already!!!" He shouted as the gleam in his eyes started to glow a red color.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:22 pm

The sword sailed of corrse and landed firmly in the building. " It doesn't affect gravity dum dum. I am surprised you are an educator. I can move things say... Left, " The sword moved left through the concrete. " Right, " The sword moved right through the concrete. " Or my favorite with sharp things. Back at you. " The sword turned around and flew strait at kataro. Aimed so that he couldn't dodge and impale spencer. He could still dodge, but the wires on his hand will make that difficult.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next