Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 7:39 pm

Skylar hesitated. He ment to turn his arm into kataro a sword form, but hey. Baby steps. This time he touched her to find out if she new how to cure him.
Ooc: can I get another oc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 8:19 pm

Paulette lunged towards Elaine just in the moment she switched places with Kataro. The blond ended up straddling the insane man while choking him slightly, not enough to die, though. "K-Kataro..." she gasped, easing her grip slightly, but still not sure if she should let go. The crack was still visible in his soul and that made her doubt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 8:45 pm

Spencer was behind in the whole situation and didn't know what to do. Skylar just tried murdering Kataro, and Elaine just took his place. The other girl had joined in too and was choking Kataro. Where had he been?

Pulling the pistol out of his back pocket again, he aims it at Elaine. Maybe if he killed her and ended it, Kataro would be back to himself again. But what if he got stuck like that forever? What if killing her was going to make it worse?

OOC: Chose quickly, Dead. Your time's running out to make a choice. >o<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 9:02 pm

OOC: I CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE!!! AAAAHHH!!!!

Kataro blushed slightly when he felt Paulette choking him. Yes, it's kinda weird to blush at your girlfriend choking you out, but he did. He gently pushed her away and stood up, brushing himself off. He was insane at this point, but he had morals. He'd NEVER hit a girl... Except for that one time...

Elaine just laid there. She was out of breath and she couldn't move. She was too focused on the seal to do anything. At this point, she was completely vulnerable, and killing her was the only was that seal would go away, even though she didn't tell them that.

OOC: HAHA!! Jokes on you! Now YOU decide whether he becomes evil. Elaine is now in your hands! Not mine!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 9:09 pm

OOC: r u 'avin the giggles m8?

Spencer's hand shook as he held Elaine at gunpoint. He's never killed anybody before. At least when he was being sane. Thoughts and questions raced. If he destroyed Elaine, what would happen? There was Lord Death. Maybe he could help if Kataro never became who he was before. But what if he couldn't?

"Good Lord! You're going to make me lose it!"

His finger tightened on the trigger and his gaze shifted around at everybody standing near him. So instead of waiting for somebody else to make the decision, he covers his eyes with his free hand and pulls slowly back on the trigger. The gun clicked a few times before actually firing. Then it fell. Spencer covered his eyes with both hands and didn't want to look. He just killed somebody. Shot them. Murdered them. And he may have permanently lost his greatest guy-friend.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 9:12 pm

ooc: Wait, skylar was already killing her with the touch. umm still waiting for that oc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 9:27 pm

OOC: What OC?

Elaine was... Dead... Well... Almost. She had a tad bit of life left in her. She didn't have enough power to keep the seal going though. So the letters on the back of Kataro's neck was burned away and vanished. He instantly snapped out of it. He remembered everything that had happened too. He was baffled at the actions that took place though. He stood there for a moment speechlessly. "I don't have that much time... Come here Kataro." She whispered. Kataro stood there for a moment, then quickly walked over to her. He knew she wouldn't do anything, considering she was basically dead. "Yes...?" He asked with a serious expression. "Y-your father... He's alive... And... You have a brother that's 3 years older than you...... I-... I promised not to tell you but.... I'm dead now... I'm sorry I never got to be a mother to you. Kindness was never my thing... I know this isn't the right setting to tell you any of this but. I've got no t-...." She said as she exhaled her last breath... Kataro stood there in silence for a moment. He didn't know what to say. Elaine's death was actually what was needed, considering all the people she's killed. But it was his mother... Even so, he was not extremely moved by her death. So he decided to move to the next topic at hand. He turned and pointed to Skylar. "You... My hypothesis is complete. Turns out, you're evil..." He said with a smirk. "I've got it all figured out... Hm.... You don't deserve to be called a teacher."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 9:36 pm

" Says the man who punched a bartender through and through. you tell people about my basement, I'll tell them about yours. " And with that he absorbed the last of the life left in his mother. She didn't even drop a soul. He stood up with a smug grin.
ooc: Oh sorry I thought she was one of your characters. An explanation of all the memory's or skills he just absorbed would be nice. Hell he might be able to control kataro with that seal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 9:42 pm

Spencer had been repeating 'She's not dead' to himself over and over again for the past few minutes, but stopped suddenly when he heard Kataro speaking. Slowly, he pulled his hand away. He was pointing at Skylar and told him he was evil. But why? Skylar just helped save him. But then again, he just tried killing him.

"Please tell me you're okay."

Stepping forward, he picks up his gun and puts it away. Then he walks closer to the other two. As well as Elaine. She was dead for sure. He also knew her body would soon disappear and her soul would remain. It made him happy, but he hurt having killed somebody for the first time.

"How about we just don't turn this into a bigger mess. Basements aren't a big deal at the moment."

Skylar had started talking about basements. He knew why too. Kataro had his own secrets though. Putting that against him just made Skylar really look like a big jerk. Even if he probably wasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 9:44 pm

ooc: Check his character profile, he really is...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 9:45 pm

OOC: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t488-elaine-the-maiden-of-mischief-or-the-maid This is her. Her only abilities are really to summon lion and hyenas. And she's really strong.

Kataro let out a smirk. "I'm free from that dungeon. But you're not from yours." He said as he pointed to him. "Question one... Why on earth did you show up at my house to "shake my hand" when you could've done it at the school? Question two... If Elaine told you the way to get rid of the madness was to hit her, why were you trying to kill my after that? You gave yourself up. So I won't allow you to leave here." He said as he grabbed his sword. Then he quickly turned to Paulette. "I'm sorry you had to see my like that iloveyousomuchandihopewhatyousawdoesntchangeyourfeelingsaboutme." He said as quickly and quietly as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 9:50 pm

Spencer saw the moment becoming heated, so he went ahead on trying to talk Kataro out of doing whatever he was about to do.

"Let the asshole take care of himself. Killing him will only make you look evil."

He pushed Kataro slowly away from Skylar and tried to persuade him to put his sword away. He was back, but his dominant feel wasn't. Spencer knew Kataro could kill him without trying, and he didn't want that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:03 pm

Skylar looked down on the woman he just killed his eye twitched with anger. For a cerial killer you don't think he could judge. This would probably mess kataro up or make him attack. His irises turned just as white as hers. And in a voice that sounded a lot like a demon he screamed. " Stay dead you filthy murderer! " Then he started stomping on her head, with his phenomenal new found strength he broke the corpses skull, blood and brain started splattering up onto everyone's pants and lower shirts. Skylar's boots were ruined. " RRRRAAAHHHHH!!! " She killed for no reason! JUST TO PLEASE HERSELF! DIE! DIE!! DIE!!! this really showed how crazy he was. The pour girl didn't even have a soul left to drop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:11 pm

Spencer felt something hit the back of his pants. As well as Skylar's sudden outbreak. When he turned around, his stomach turned and the squishing sound only made it worse. After gagging a few times, he steps away a few feet and vomits behind the nearest car.

Once he emptied his stomach, he wipes his mouth on the inside of his coat and walks back over to where they were standing. He felt a bit dizzy now and his chest and stomach hurt from retching. It didn't make him feel any better with the fact that human organs were splattered across his pant legs.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:14 pm

Paulette blushed slightly and coughed a little, trying to hide it. "Thanks, Kataro." She simply said. It might have seemed she didn't care, but she was totally flattered inside. She soon felt liquid splash on her; it smelled vaguely familiar. She put her finger on her cheek gently, taking a but of it and bringing it to her mouth. "Blood." She thought; it was just what she had assumed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:19 pm

Kataro just sat there disgusted. "Spencer... I am not letting this man go back to the DWMA. He needs to be stopped here and now... And you know it." He whispered to him, keeping his eyes on Skylar and keeping his guard up. "We need to deal with this freak..." He said sternly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:27 pm

Skylar stopped breathing deeply. He kicked off his shoes, and almost fell back into an empty car. He was swetting, head to toe. He shook his head and his soul returned to normal. Opened his eyes, and they were the yellow color of his normal self. " I really think that such a decision should not be left to a man with a recent history of murder. Say eight minutes ago at the most? You probably have as much blood on your arm as I do on my legs. There's a window right there, why don't we let death decide? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:34 pm

Spencer didn't know what to think. He just killed somebody. Now he was going to have to kill another? Especially somebody he'd been helping for the past hour or so. But Kataro may have been right. Especially now. Skylar just bashed a corpse's head in. That counted as insane, right?

"But how? He's got strengths that not even I can understand."

Now Skylar was threatening him. Sure he sounded like he came from a madhouse, but he wasn't going to allow anybody to kill each other. He'd been forced to see it happen before. Not that long ago actually. It was even more painful than putting somebody else out of their misery himself.

"If anybody's killing anybody, I'm going to be the one doing it."

Spencer didn't like harming others, but he didn't like watching people do it to others. He knew exactly how both of them felt. So pulling his switchblade out of his coat pocket, he flips it open and starts walking towards Skylar with a heavy look on his face. When he meant business, he meant business.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:36 pm

ooc: Dose spencer have any weaknesses? Obscure as all hell but only that he'd know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:42 pm

OOC: He gets distracted easily. So anything distracting will get his attention. He also has a permanent weak spot in the center of his spine from something that happened before. Hitting it will temporarily cause paralysis. So he'll try his best to keep people away from there.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:42 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. "Ya know, I wasn't exactly sane when I killed that man, and I'm sad to say I don't feel much. But you... You know exactly what you're doing when you're doing it. Calling death right now would do nothing but create a further mess." He said as he spun his sword around. "No more words for me." He said with a smile. Then he ran towards Skylar. When he was close enough, he swung his sword at his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:52 pm

Time slowed down around Skylar. He knew what to do. Absorbing spencer's soul gave him knowledge of his weaknesses. He didn't need to look for a blunt object his shoe was right behind him. It flew directly into his weak point ( For massive damage ) and not knowing how long he would be paralyzed. Grabbed the knife, back flipped over spencer. wasting no time he dashed for Paulette. Her advanced soul perception could help him. He extended his hand for her face, not expecting the blind girl to dodge. He expected to know moar about kataro after he absorbed his " Girlfriend. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:59 pm

Spencer didn't have time to think when Skylar swung around him and hit him in the back. The sharp pain was sent from the center of his back to the back of his head. As well as traveling through his arms and into the tips of his fingers. Then he collapsed and waited for his movement to come back. Or at least until the metal column of his lower back slid back into its place. All he could do was move his legs only the slightest. And if he could allow his pelvic bone to move, the rod in his back would move as well.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 11:05 pm

Paulette had stood up some minutes ago, watching the ruckus unleash; she wasn't exactly sure of what to do. She saw the familiar yellow soul come towards her, probably to absorb her as she had seen. She could see the outline of a hand coming towards her.

Without thinking clearly, she bent backwards. Her sudden reflex didn't even left her time to think it would be hard to move from that position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 11:11 pm

His opponent had bent over backwards. Impressive, for a blind girl. Skylar raised his foot and brought it down in her center of gravity. He felt a huge amount of guilt. The kataro in him wanted to punch himself in the face for doing what he just did. For Skylar, that pain was unfamiliar. His very soul felt like it contracted and he grasped his chest. He had histrionic personality disorder. He had never felt this before. He wanted to crumble to the ground but he knew it would get him killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next