Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:09 pm

" Whoa wait I'm confused. " Skylar said. " Spencer, kataro, or any old bloke. Hell I'll do it. I can dial down the soul absorption for a while. " He said putting away his gloves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:25 pm

OOC: Beware of Elaine! She's the seductive, sexy, psychopath, murderer type!

Elaine got a little closer and smirked. "Cat got your tongue..?" She asked sarcastically. "I could have your tongue..." She whispered slyly as she put her hands on her thighs and rubbed them. She giggled sweetly then took a few hops backwards. "Come on..." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:29 pm

Spencer looked over at Kataro who was sitting rather blankly a few feet away from him. He really looked like he was just kind of looking off into space without a single clue as to what was going on. But that was besides the point. If he did it, he'd get his friend back. If not, he'd probably be stuck like that forever.

Closing his eyes, he leans in to kiss Elaine. His hands had begun perspiring and he was a bit nervous, but what could he have done? He really didn't want to much at all. Especially since he really didn't know who she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:41 pm

Skylar pulled back his hand and slapped spencer across the face as hard as he could. Followed by a relatively weak back hand. A " pimp " slap as it was called. " I bet you five hundred dollars tree is lying to your face. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:44 pm

Elaine let out a smile and was about to kiss him. Then large fangs extended from her mouth and a primal aura eroded from her. Then she tried to bit off Spencer's face!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:49 pm

Spencer silently drew out a long 'Ow' when Skylar slapped him across the face. Then he noticed the sudden change in the woman standing in front of him.

"WHAT THE HELL."

Leaning back again, he falls backwards onto the hood of his car and rolls off to the other side. What kinda woman was that?! She literally just tried ripping his face off. That's another reason he'd learned to never trust females. They always had something strange in return...

"Geez......I really don't know whether I should thank you or hate you for slapping me right now, Skylar."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 10:52 pm

" Didn't expect that, are you a vampire. " Quick as a rattle snake he extended his hand to her and kataro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:03 pm

Elaine jumped about two yard back and smiled. "Oh my. I'm so sorry." She said as she covered my mouth. "I didn't mean to do such a thing..." She said. Then she slowly pulled down the strap of her shirt which rested on her shoulder.

Kataro jumped back as well and landed on the hood of the car. "Don't touch me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:20 pm

Spencer didn't want anything to do with her now. She was like a bear trap. If you stepped in it, you lost a foot. It was a very hard decision now. Did he want his face or did he want his friend? Then he noticed that she had begun undressing. Spencer knew himself that he wasn't one for that sort of stuff, and tried to keep his focus on whatever sort of but was crawling on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:26 pm

" Hey wolfman. " Skylar said to spencer. " Get your head in the game. " He leaned in and whispered. " If I can touch them skin to skin for a few seconds, Then I maight be able to cure kataro or find the girls intentions. Could you hold one of them down? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:35 pm

Paulette had heard what was going on, but her lack of vision was holding her back from helping much. She closed her eyes, focused for a few seconds and opened them again. Now, besides of being able to "see" souls, she could also see thin outlines. She turned to te witch's soul and started her dialog again "Excuse me, Madame. We don't want to start a riot. We just want out friend." She spoke politely "So if you could help us out, we would be forever grateful." The blond was convinced she could find an answer to all this by only speaking calmly, but would not refuse to use strength if needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:48 pm

Elaine giggled softly. "Hm... You really think I'm gonna just Hand him over?" She asked with a smile. "Well, I won't. He's mine as of now. Until you can stop me, which you won't." She said as she tapped her finger on her shoulder. "Anyway. I'm waiting for someone to strike."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:55 pm

Spencer looks over at Skylar and thinks. Hold one of them down? He'd already tried that with Kataro. And even if he did try to, Elaine would be right behind him ready to tear him to pieces for trying.

"I might. You're going to have to distract one of them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 11:57 pm

"Strike? Why of course!" Paulette said as she lifted her right leg, aiming a kick towards Elaine's head. Her last comment had made her really mad. Why wouldn't she hand him over? Couldn't she understand Kataro's friends needed him and actually lived him as a person and not some tool? What was wrong with this woman?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 12:09 am

Elaine jumped back speedily, dodging the kick. "You are blind arent you. Your eyes give it away instantky... Considering the view of your soul, it seems your sight works somewhat like a radar. But... If you can't see my soul... I doubt it'll make it easier for you..." She said with a smiles. Then she hid her soul completely. It would be harder for her to focus now, but harder for Paulette as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 12:16 am

"Oh, sweetie." Paulette chuckled, rage highly noticeable in her voice "I can see outlines, too~" she chirped before running towards the older woman and throwing a punch directly towards her, it may be harder to concentrate, but her rage and will to get Kataro back made it easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 12:18 am

Spencer saw an opening and lunged for Kataro. Pinning him was his goal according to Skylar. And if he could, Skylar could get the weird tattoo off the back of Kataro's neck. However, he knew Kataro was rather quick and oriented. Even grabbing him by the shirt would've been difficult.

OOC: You're running out of time to decide, Dead. .o. I'm going by what you say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 12:48 am

Kataro was staring off into space when he was suddenly tackled! There wasn't much he could do. His vision was blurry, he couldn't hear anything. He just stood there blankly.

Elaine bent back, just barely dodging the attack. That was too close, if she attacks right away again, I won't have time to react..." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 8:39 am

Skylar drove his hands into kataro, after this move being dodge five time today he was glad it could land. For a moment.... oblivion. But kataro felt a burning pain across where Skylar touched him.
ooc: Could I get a paragraph or a link to kataro's oc?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 9:21 am

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t1445-kataro-hattori

OOC: Could you clarify exactly where and what you did when you drove you hand into Kataro?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 10:24 am

Spencer stood up when Skylar did whatever there was to do. It was a lot easier than he thought. He thought Kataro was going to tear off his arms once he got him to the ground. But he didn't. He just kind of sat there without a hint as to what just happened.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 5:18 pm

"Gotcha, grandma." Paulette said between gritted teeth before bending her leg and then do a kangaroo-like kick towards Elaine's guts. It wouldn't only make her fall back, but it would also interrupt her breathing, enough I make her unable to move for a few seconds, but a few seconds were more than enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 6:55 pm

Elaine tried her best to step back, but it wasn't much use. She was already off balance, and she had no way to regain her footing without falling. So she was hit in the stomach with brute force. "Damn you, gorilla!!!" She shouted angrily. She fell back on the ground and gasped deeply for air. What do I do now? I can't really move or breathe... Shoot. I guess I'll wait and see. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 7:25 pm

ooc: Fearing getting kicked in the groin, he pulled up kataro's shirt and did it in the stomach.
Skylar closed his eyes, then opened them. They were exactly like kataro's. Having experienced all his life up until this point. He sighed. " Sorry friend, the only cure is death. " He raised his right arm. ( The one not touching him ) And drove it home. Aiming for the heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 7:35 pm

"Oh no you don't!!!" Elaine shouted as her eyes went primal. She never thought it would end like this, but it would. She was going to sacrifice herself for her son. "SWITCH!!!" She shouted. Then, just before Skylar could touch Kataro's chest, he was now driving his hand into Elaine's. her body had been completely switched with Kataro. Now Kataro was the one on the ground and Elaine was the one that was about to be pierced. Kataro snapped out of it as well. He was brought back into reality and the first thing he saw was his mother about to die. (Note: Kataro is still insane, but not spaced out anymore)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next