Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:09 am

Skylar's in surgery, having bullets pulled out of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:04 pm

Kataro's eyes opened wide. He stopped in his tracks almost instantly. He clenched the handle of his blade as hard as he could. Any harder and it would've broken. "That bitch..." He whispered to himself angrily. He walked towards his home until he reached it. His door was still open, but he didn't care. He walked in and plopped down on the couch, still holding his sword. Kataro was practically a human Kie detector, so trying to investigate further would just be a waste of his time. Is this what I get from her. First I give her a gift that she doesn't say shit about... She was probably too focused on Allan... Then my mother does in front of my eyes, and she doesn't even ask of I'm ok. THEN she tells me to be more like Allan... What was I thinking about her... She's just another rich, selfish snob... He thought to himself as he stared at the ceiling. He really wanted to go get drunk, but that probably wasn't the best choice. It was too much on his mind for that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:28 pm

Paulette tried to remain calm during the car ride as she directed an emotionless gaze forward, but soon tears started flowing from her eyes. First a few, and many of them followed after. She places her hands over her face as she cried and sniffled loudly. "Why can't he just listen?!" She thought almost angrily Why can't he see I worry about him?! Every time I try to apologize he makes everything worse! Idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot!".

Soon, she arrived at the hospital, where she asked for Skylar and was told he was at surgery. She currently sat on a chair waiting to get some news from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:58 pm

Four hours later the nurses said that he was well enough for Paulette to see him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:08 pm

Paulette stood up from her seat and walked to the room Skylar was in, with the help of a nurse of course. She extended her hand and held the doorknob for a few seconds as she took a breath and opened it. She could see Skylar's yellow soul close by, so she approached it and looked for a chair nearby. When she found it, she sat on it; waiting or Skylar to speak up dice she couldn't see if he was awake or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:12 pm

" I lied about kataro, he isn't dyeing any time soon. " Skylar said with a gravely voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:17 pm

Paulette's sightless eyes widened "W-what...?" she said, trying her best to keep calm, but tears started flowing from her eyes once again "Do you even know what your lie caused?! Why would you even do that?! ARE YOU MAD?!" Paulette's voice was shaky as eer as tears of anger flowed freely from her eyes, it was clear she was really upset. "I would kill you if I could! I'm not even lying!". The French girl got up from her seat abruptly and raised a hand in an attempt to hurt Skylar, but she grabbed her wrist with the other hand, getting a hold of herself before taking a deep breath. "You're just... Sick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 10:22 pm

" Oh I think I had a right to fib I had six holes in me! " Skylar yelled before clutching his side. " Still have six holes in me. But... she only wanted the best for kataro... even when she died. He cares about you you know. More than anything else. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:58 am

Kataro sat up straight on the couch. He looked at the tv which was currently off blankly. He dug into his pocket and pulled out his phone. He looked at it for a moment... He wanted to call Paulette, but it would probably only escalade what had already escalated. Then he thought about Allan. He wanted to kill him so much. "If only... If only Paulette didn't CARE about you so much, I'd kill you in a heartbeat..." He said with his words directed towards Allan. He just sat there blankly without any expression on his face. His heart had been torn in two. Now he felt like he had nothing. Except for Spencer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:31 pm

"About... Me?" Paulette said, completely shocked "I-I don't think so, I've been really mean to him, lately..." She stayed silent for a moment before speaking up once again "Do you know where he is? I mean, Kataro's brother. I would love to help Kataro find him." Paulette sat down once again, expecting an answer from the DWMA teacher.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:36 pm

" I will tell you, but can you promise that you can keep kataro from murdering me? " Skylar asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:40 pm

OOC: Happy Birthday Jackie~

"Hmmm..." Paulette thought aloud for a moment, bringing her index fifer to her pursed lips "I think I might be able to do something... Yeah, I think it's possible. Where is he?" Paulette wasn't really sure if she could trust Skylar or not, however, listening to him might be the only clue she could ever get. "He lied earlier..." The blonde thought "I wonder if he will lie again or tell the truth this time... He better tell the truth..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 12:42 pm

Skylar told her Kataro's brothers exact location, and who his dad really was.
ooc: I do not know this myself but he does. Dead eyes should fill in what kataro told Paulette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 1:19 pm

OOC: Katatos brother is an extremely famous person in Paris. And his dad is actually an undercover meister at the DWMA. Why is the brother famous? That's a secret...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 5:57 pm

"Thank you so much!" Paulette exclaimed "I'll forever be grateful!". She then proceeded to dash off from the white hospital room, the tap of her shoes against the floor echoing loudly as she ran and her golden locks flying through the air due to the great speed she was implying. She could see the outline of her car nearby as she boosted her speed and grabbed the handle of the back door before entering it, not even letting the butler come out and open it for her. "We must go to Kataro's appartment immediately!" She commanded as she brushed off a strand of hair from her face, and then the car sped off, making the hospital building seem smaller as they got far away from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 7:09 pm

" Haaaaaa.... " Skylar said as he fell instantly and totally to sleep.
ooc: Your turn on the archeological field trip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 11:57 pm

OOC: Someone else can post. I've got nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 12:17 pm

OOC: Sorry, a bit busy lately.

As soon as Paulette arrived to the building, she dashed off to where Kataro's appartment was located. KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK could be heard from the hallways as Paulette hit the wooden door desperately and eager to tell Kataro the news, he would be so happy. However, what kept her worrying was wether Kataro would be happy to see her or not. Still, even if he didn't want to see her anymore, she would be just fine with knowing she had helped being Kataro's family together; which would pretty much bring him happiness. That was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 12:35 pm

Kataro looked at the door for a few seconds. He finally got got up and walked over to it. He had didn't know whether it was Spencer or Paulette. Honestly he'd rather it be Spencer. But, he opened the door to see Paulette. He let out a sigh before speaking. "Was there something you needed...? I'm kinda busy..." He said as if he was trying to avoid her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 7:24 pm

OOC: Hi guys, sorry to notificate you this way, but I'm leaving the site. Please do feel free to skip my character from now on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:07 pm

Logan walks across the streets of Death city, being sure to keep his soul protect up. "I wonder what's going on today," he thought to himself as he walked to the basketball court in the park, holding a basketball on his hip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8