Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 1:49 pm

Kataro sat back down in the car and folded his arms. He sat there grumpily without saying a word. Then he looked at Spencer. "There's no going back... It's too late..." He said vaguely. "Whatever. Lets goooooooo!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 2:12 pm

A chill ran down his spine as Kataro went over what he had to say. No going back? He had an idea as to what he meant by it, but tried to wait until later to say something about it. Putting the car in reverse, he slams his foot on the pedal and pulls the vehicle in a sharp u-turn before putting it back in drive and pressing down on the gas. He'd put a supercharger under the hood just for the heck of it. Damn it was worth the money.

"I don't care if you can't remember, you're going to need to tell me anything you remember before now."

OOC: Well, if Kataro doesn't go permanently mad, Spencer needs a weapon. ewe Isabella uh.....yeh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 3:08 pm

"Hmm... All I remember is the beautiful sight of a Kishin egg burning in front of me. That's where my life began..." He said quickly. He moved around in the seat to get comfortable. "I think I wanna become a dark weapon... Possibly..." He said casually. "By the way, if you take me anywhere other than the bar, I'll rape you. And I mean if." He said coldly. But he was actually pretty serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 3:14 pm

Spencer practically sunk in his seat. He really wished he had a rag covered in chloroform right about now. Kataro was out of his mind. Raping him was insane. And doing it would've violated him in plenty of ways that he didn't want to name.

"Trust me. I don't want to go anywhere but the bar right about now..."

And a dark weapon? Dark weapons had very bad reputations. By very bad, he meant very bad. They were pure sadists who didn't feel emotional pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 3:21 pm

OOC: Yeah. Idk if Kataro is gonna be like this permanently or not. But he already has a meister :/

"Why are you so concerned about me anyhow. I'm surprised that none of you expected this..." He said as he glared out if the window. "Considering everything that's ever happened to me, insanity was the only place to turn to. I kinda don't have a choice anymore..." Then Kataro leaned over and kissed Spencer on the cheek. "You're a good man. I wouldn't wanna kill you, so don't make any mistakes. You're one of my most reliable brothers. I know I have Connor and Dylan and Jet. But you've been there for me through the REALLY tough stuff. I appreciate it. So I don't wanna have to kill you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 3:27 pm

OOC: Mkay. .u.

Spencer didn't know how to react, but a light red flushed over his face. He didn't want to be dead either, and Kataro was speaking deeply. He saw Kataro as one of his greatest friends, and didn't want him to become a monster like he said he was going to become. And Spencer always made sure Kataro was fine. Because once he was gone, he didn't really have any real person to turn to. But to be honest, he couldn't change what Kataro was doing now. He was broken.

Pulling into Chupa-Cabra's, he turns the car off and shoves the keys in his pocket; sitting back and waiting for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 3:37 pm

Kataro got out of the car and stretched his arms and legs. "Beer, liquor, alcohol and woomeeennn..." He said quietly in a singy-songy tone. He started towards the building with a skip in his step. Well... I wonder how many human souls will be helpless to my abilities in here... He thought to himself. Then his aura grew cold and murderous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 3:40 pm

Spencer saw Kataro step out, and got out behind him; following him into the bar. On his way to the door, he thumps Kataro on the back and steps inside. Might as well enjoy it while he had it. A drinking contest maybe. Or even just jumping on the counter and dancing for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 3:46 pm

Kataro walked into the club and let out a sigh. "Hmm..." He said as he looked around. Then he found the nearest half-clothed woman that was around. "Me and this man would like a private room with you. Only for a few minutes." He said to her quietly. Then he turned to Spencer and have him a wink. Oh boy, oh boy... Won't he be in for a shock. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 3:53 pm

Spencer had been at the bar ordering two beers of the two of them to enjoy. Maybe he could keep him busy for a few minutes. Just enough to get him to explain what happened to him, and how he went insane.

Once he had the beers, he walked back over to Kataro and handed him one of them. That's when he noticed the lady he was talking to. The look on her face was a little suggestive, but he shook his head and looked back at the lunatic standing next to him.

"Leave the poor woman alone, Kataro. She hasn't done anything to you."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 4:27 pm

Crud... I was gonna rip her throat out too... He thought to himself. He took the beer and took a small sip. It was probably poisoned, but it didn't come across him to check it first. "So... What did you wanna talk about?" He asked him as he sat down on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 4:36 pm

Spencer sat across from him awkwardly on the floor and popped his the bottle cap off with his teeth before taking a rather large swig of his drink. It burned his throat, and caused him to cough quietly.

"Well, I know you've told me that you've just really forgotten, but I need you to go back and concentrate. What really happened earlier? You've changed.....a lot."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 4:41 pm

""I really don't know... What the hell you're talking about." He said oblivious to what Spencer was trying to get him to see. "I'm completely fine..." He said before taking a large swig of the beer. "Listen Spency... I don't know what eating at you, but I'm fine. I really don't understand what you mean..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 4:45 pm

Spencer sighed. He was losing hope at trying to seal away whatever was taking him over. Kataro wasn't one to give it up though, and he knew it. He'd been attacked by him at that party, and still had the scar over his temple just to prove it.

"Well uh.....what about that time at the party. Where you and Lun-"

He stopped. Kataro loved Luna, but Luna left him. Just like Isabella had done the same to Spencer. It was a rough subject, but he was going to try anything to get him to remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 5:02 pm

Kataro's eyes grew cold and dark. He slowly looked up at Soencer in a intimidating way. His aura changed back into a sinister feeling. Then he raised his hand and put it on the top of Spencer's head. "If you mention Luna... I'll rip you head off..." He said as he stared Spencer in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 5:06 pm

Spencer tried to hold the straight look on his face. Showing he was the least bit nervous probably would've started something even worse than what was happening now.

"Well.....I...Uh......What about...."

He couldn't think straight at the moment. The look in Kataro's eyes was that of a rabid animal. Spencer knew Kataro wouldn't hesitate to tear his head from his shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 5:14 pm

Kataro let out a sigh and returned to normal. "Listen Spencer... I'm glad you brought me here... Just try not to feel guilty. None of this was on you..." He said as he stood up and pulled his sword from off of his back. He was about to kill everyone in the room besides Spencer. "I'm gonna kill everyone here... And you know you can't stop me, no matter what you try." He said as he got into a read position.

OOC: By the way, Kataro's insanity is all thanks to his mother. She always want the best for him, and she figured putting a seal on the back of his neck to make him insane and to crave human souls would be "the best" for him. But he has no idea about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 5:21 pm

Spencer saw Kataro stand up and pull the weapon from his back. He couldn't let Kataro kill everybody here. It wasn't right. Spencer'd feel bad if he didn't do something about it now. Stopping him was one thing. Trying was another thing.

"Don't even try it, Kataro...."

Spencer shifted into his wolfman form and got up; grabbing the blade of the weapon in his padded hand. No way was he letting Kataro do this to himself. Eating human souls rotted and turned somebody inside-out.

Grabbing him by the face, he tries to drag him outside; bumping his own head on the doorframe in the process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 5:29 pm

Kataro snatched away from Spencer in an instant. "Don't touch me!" He shouted angrily. Then he turned and looked at the bartender with primal eyes. His eyes widened, then he dashed towards the bartender. He jumped into the air and extended his robotic arm outward, then his arm plunged straight through the heart of the man as he landed on his chest. He tore his arm out if the man and backfliped off is him with blood splattered on his face. His eyes went cold as he looked as the blood on his hand. "If you attempt to stop me... I swear I'll kill you." He said as his arms began to crackle witch electricity burned the blood on his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 5:35 pm

Spencer didn't care at the moment. He couldn't let Kataro murder each and every last one of these people. The goal was to stop him without killing him. So instead of using a weapon, he tries scaring everybody out of the restaurant. Or simply picking them up and getting them out. Even if some of them had already sprinted outside.

Then he tried grabbing Kataro by the arm again. At the same time, he tries kicking him in the back of his knees with the solid metal of his own leg while pushing back on his chest at the same time to try and flip him over on his stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 5:40 pm

Kataro jumped into the air at the same height as Spencer's chest. He was curled up in a ball so he wouldn't get kicked. Then he fired his feet towards Spencer's chest in an attempt to drop kick him. Don't kill him. You know you don't want to. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 5:47 pm

Spencer knew his reflexes weren't great when he was like this, but he tried his best to dodge it by side-stepping. Despite his attempts, Kataro's foot slams into the side of his jaw; causing it to pop. He only regained his orientation and tried kicking his legs out from under him again. If he fell, he could disable him by holding him down. Just enough time to let everybody evacuate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 6:05 pm

Skylar stepped the bathroom. He had popped in when they weren't looking and was going to poison kataro when he saw that the two were fighting. Skylar looked at the door and it flew open. " Get out of here! " He said. Then he looked at kataro's sword and suddenly it was sent into the air. If he held onto it it would carry him up as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 6:24 pm

OOC: Can I join pleeeeeaaaase~?

A big car stopped in front of Kataro's apartment building and certain blond French girl stepped out of it. She entered the building and reached his appartment. Paulette tried to knock the door but it was open. "Kataro...?" She called but got no response, the site was empty. Truth was, she was there to apologize about not saying anything of the gift Kataro had given her and for being rude as well, but it seemed like he was nowhere to be found at the moment. She pulled out her phone and called him, patiently listening to the beeps as she waited for him to pick up, also worrying insanely about what could have happened to him. "Maybe he went out and accidentally left the door open?" she thought Kataro is too smart for that. I hope he's okay..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 7:27 pm

Kataro, still holding on to the blade was sent to the ceiling. The sword stabbed into the ceiling and Kataro hung from it, dodging Spencer's kick in the process. Then his phone began to ring in his pocket. "Perfect timing." He said to thin self. He pulled the phone out of his pocket and threw it towards Spencer's head. It wasn't very lethal, but it would probably give him enough time to eat the human soul of the person he had killed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)   Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kataro's Insanity (Open I guess)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next