Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A reason to join the DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:09 pm

Kataro put the bullet hole under the kishins chin and blew its head off. Then He walked back to everyone. "Since you distracted little weaklings couldn't kill one little Kishin. I did it for you." He said with irritation in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:11 pm

Lexi looks at him. "Did you just call me a weakling?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:14 pm

"A weakling, am I? I'll have you know, I have defeated many an evil being with no help other than Azalea and Willow's," she said, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:15 pm

"Yeah. Maybe when you can kill a Kishin without getting distracted. THEN we can talk about if you're strong or not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:16 pm

She walks over to him and bitch-slaps him as hard as she can, sending him flying. "HOW'S THAT FOR A WEAKLING?!?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:16 pm

"I HAVE OCD! DON'T JUDGE!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:19 pm

"You're still weak. When you hit me, I attached some wires to your body." The he pulled towards her with the wires and punched he in the face and sent her flying. "I'm sorry for hitting a girl but.... It was a necessary evil."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:20 pm

"How dare you! I am a Shinigami! You dare to think that you're superior to me? And you have NO right to do such things to a woman! I challenge you to a duel!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:21 pm

She growls. She wasn't used to being beat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:23 pm

"Gya! All right, that's enough fighting. I can't stand it!" she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:27 pm

Kataro walked over to the girl he hit and offered his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:34 pm

She took it, got up, then punched him in the nose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:36 pm

"Oi! An eye for an eye is not the best of options," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:39 pm

"I hope you know. The wires are still on you." Kataro used the wires to sling her into the air. Then he slammed her back down into a fruit cart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:40 pm

Lexi just lied there, almost as if she were dead. Faint chuckling could be heard after a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:41 pm

"Are neither of you listening? That is enough with the gestures of payback," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:43 pm

"You're right.... I'm sorry for beating you up Lexi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:45 pm

She stands up looking down and still laughing softly to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:47 pm

"Did I knock her brains loose." Kataro said with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:53 pm

"Perhaps insanity has gotten to her?" she wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:54 pm

She looks up and has a huge grin on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:57 pm

"Ummm....Are you okay?" she asked, a little freaked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 3:58 pm

"Nope." She said piping the p.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:03 pm

Kataro slowly stepped forward and poked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:03 pm

She hid behind Moonlight, scared now. "That's creepy. Why are you smiling if you're not okay?" she moaned.

"Can I poke you?" she asked.

Both Moonlight and Azalea sweat dropped at Willow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A reason to join the DWMA
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next