Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A reason to join the DWMA

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:07 pm

She walked over to Azalea and laughed. "It's called insanity. Learn it." Then she walked off laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:09 pm

"Hmmmmmnmmm... What caused that madness. I have an immense amount if madness. But..... How come?????? (Sigh) this is confusing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:10 pm

She whimpered, hiding as best she could behind Moonlight.

"Insanity is contagious," she said absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:15 pm

"I think her madness may be spreading. I can feel it. He said as he started to make a creep face. "My madness is coming out! Get away from me as quick as you can!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:17 pm

Hey Azalea! I'm inside your head and there's nothing you can do about it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:18 pm

"I'm already insane," she giggled.

"Moony, don't say that," she said. When she heard the voice in her head, she let out a high pitched scream and jumped, scared out of her wits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:20 pm

Haha...There is a good reason behind my insanity. Do you want to know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:23 pm

"Um...Okay, what is it?" she whimpered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:25 pm

"I think the king is ready to come join the nostrils. Hmmm how long has that chicken been there." He said twirling around. "Hey Kataro. Yeah Kataro. How many cheese balls does it take to make a pie. I don't know Kataro, how many. I DON'T KNOW EITHER!!! Aaaaaaahhh. Sweet cola."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:29 pm

"I. Am. Asura's. Daughter." Lexi said from right behind her, smiling creepily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:32 pm

"AHHH!" she screamed, jumping a foot in the air and hugging onto Moonlight as tightly as she could.

"Cool!" she laughed.

She giggled eerily. "I'm half witch!" she chimed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:39 pm

"Rreeeeeeeaaaaaaaalllyyyy. Kataro did ya hear. Lexi is Asuras daughter. No Kataro. I didn't hear about that." He said as he banged his head against the ground while he was on his knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:40 pm

"And my mom is Arachne!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:44 pm

"STAY OUT KATARO! Oh no. I think I want to stay. NO!! GO AWAY!! Oh no. We have so much fun when I'm here. Remember what we did last time I visited. SHUT UP!! Hmm let me think. Oh yeah we killed your mommy. KEEP QUIET KATARO!!" He said insanely as he started to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:50 pm

She shook her head, trying to keep a hold of herself. She couldn't believe she'd actually just said that she was half witch in front of anyone but Azalea and Willow.

"Seriously, everyone's gone nuts," she whined.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:52 pm

Lexi grabs Azalea just to scare her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:53 pm

"AHHH!" she screamed.

"Stop scaring my best friend!" she said in a scolding tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:55 pm

"Why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 4:56 pm

"If you don't, she'll wind up having a heart attack or worse. Also, I'll make you regret it," she said simply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 5:21 pm

"You guys. Chill out. If we just caaaalm dooowwwn, we'll all gain our sanity back." He said taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 5:24 pm

"I already gained mine back. I have to have some control over it, after all. Insanity basically runs on both sides of my family," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 6:36 pm

OOC: It feels like I'm the only one online half of the time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 7:09 pm

OOC: SAME HERE!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 7:23 pm

OOC: Ah, boredom. Why am I always on when no one else is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2013, 7:37 pm

OOC: Please actually be on and not just be some annoying thing saying someone's on when their not like on quotev.....

Last edited by Moonlight Kurayami Myst on June 25th 2013, 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A reason to join the DWMA   A reason to join the DWMA - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A reason to join the DWMA
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next